I’m 0.5–1 inches shorter than I thought I was

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I thought I’m 5'6" going on 5'7".

Boy, was I wrong.

I measured my height today more accurately than last time, and I learned the brutal truth:

I’m 5'5.5" (166 cm) tall.

The last time I measured my height was Spring or Summer 2020, and I got a measurement of 5'6". I measured myself with a tape measure and put my hand on my head to find my height. Clearly this wasn’t very precise.

Until today, I thought that I had to be growing a bit closer to 5'7" based on that measurement taken about almost a year ago. Nope.

Ya know, it’s odd because my height measured at the doctor more than 18 months ago was 5'5.33".

There are only a handful of possible explanations for this:
  • The height ruler was mounted too low on the wall at the doctor’s office, making the 5'5.33" measurement inaccurate
  • My self-measurement taken today is inaccurate
  • I literally stopped growing between the ages of 15 and 16

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, Deleted member 23554, Entschuldigung and 40 others
I thought I’m 5'6 going on 5'7.

Boy, was I wrong.

I measured my height today more accurately than last time, and I learned the brutal truth:

fucking brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10709
I have a friend that's 5'4

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
welcome our newest member to the gang @TheCopefulCurry @St. Wristcel @turkproducer

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6723, .👽. and 6 others
brutal if you didn't measure yourself you wouldn't know

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and thecel
"insert story about how I have a friend who's 5'1 that slays and picks up all the hot girls"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Entschuldigung, Copexodius Maximus and 17 others
He probably has clinical depression and is always mad

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Don't worry. I know a 5'2 Indian janitor that slays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Entschuldigung, Copexodius Maximus and 13 others
I’m 5’5 welcome to the club

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza and thecel
You might grow a bit, I remained the same height from like 16-18, then around 19-20 I grew like 3cm. My pants length did not change whatsoever; the last growth spurt usually happens at the spine because it fuses after your long bones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Don't worry. I know a 5'2 Indian janitor that slays.

“I know a guy whose maxilla is so recessed that the triangle is backwards. He slays turbostacies!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10987, subhuman incel and 5 others
You might grow a bit, I remained the same height from like 16-18, then around 19-20 I grew like 3cm. My pants length did not change whatsoever; the last growth spurt usually happens at the spine because it fuses after your long bones.

Over for me then. I have a long torso and short legs. The worst body falio after a narrow frame.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and SOS-Sonic
Over for me then. I have a long torso and short legs. The worst body falio after a narrow frame.
Nah, your long torso and short legs may be due to the fact that you are Asian. Also, Asians typically finish growing later than other races. Not tryna give false hope, but I really do think you can hit 5'6-7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and thecel
Nah, your long torso and short legs may be due to the fact that you are Asian.

Das true, but the genetic recombination pill is so brutal. When I sit with my 5'9" dad in the car, his head is barely higher than mine, but his legs are inches longer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ovosoundszn and SOS-Sonic
Das true, but the genetic recombination pill is so brutal. When I sit with my 5'9" dad in the car, his head is barely higher than mine, but his legs are inches longer.
Positivity is key. If you ever break your back become wheelchair-bound, you can be a height mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 12165 and thecel
Height will always let ethnics down

• +1
Really pushing it
At 5'6" + gymaxxed u give off that Chinese Mafia masc vibe
but 5'5? idk bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5746, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Thats rope tier height. Get LL or immigrate to Philippines

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and thecel
Thats rope tier height. Get LL or immigrate to Philippines

Philippines is fulla subhumans.

Ain’t no White, Latina, or Black women over there. Just subhuman SE Asian women. Utter subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10652
girls like shorter guys more anyway dont worry, tall guys scare them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 12611, Inscol and 8 others
idk maybe HGH/AI would help. Megadose the shit out of D3 & K2 aswell

• +1
what tanner stage?

• +1
I remember barely growing from 16 to 18, but from 18 to now(21) I added 6cm+, maybe lifestyle related or just genes, what time of the day did you measure btw

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CANI and thecel
What ways do you know how to get taller thecel? Manletism makes me suicidal, any fixes? Are your plates still open?

• +1
hgh asap

• +1
Brutal realitypill

• +1
Idk if its this site specifically, but everyone seems to be a turbomanlet. Idk how you're surprised either just look at ur parents, thats you bro.

• Woah
Idk how you're surprised either just look at ur parents,

My dad is 5'9".

Since the average height in China has been increasing rapidly through the last few decades, it's not uncommon to see Chinese sons much taller than their dads nowadays. I have 6" tall cousins, but I guess those genes skipped over me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 10615
I remember barely growing from 16 to 18, but from 18 to now(21) I added 6cm+, maybe lifestyle related or just genes, what time of the day did you measure btw

Afternoon.

I remeasured in the next morning and got the same result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Need2Ascend
ik how it feels i used to think i was 173cm but i found out i was 170.5cm

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 12165 and 3 others

Boy, was I wrong.

The last time I measured my height was Spring or Summer 2020, and I got a measurement of 5'6". I measured myself with a tape measure and put my hand on my head to find my height. Clearly this wasn’t very precise.

Until today, I thought that I had to be growing a bit closer to 5'7" based on that measurement taken about almost a year ago. Nope.

Ya know, it’s odd because my height measured at the doctor more than 18 months ago was 5'5.33".

• The height ruler was mounted too low on the wall at the doctor’s office, making the 5'5.33" measurement inaccurate
hgh + ai asap if 15-25 yrs old, or you'll regret it jfl. Im 172-173 (was 177) idk how i reduced jfl and if i injjected during 15-25 i'd be 6' 100%. Also I saw your pic earlier, you need T frfrfr asap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, sosaa247 and thecel
hgh + ai asap if 15-25 yrs old, or you'll regret it jfl. Im 172-173 (was 177) idk how i reduced jfl and if i injjected during 15-25 i'd be 6' 100%. Also I saw your pic earlier, you need T frfrfr asap
You lost height?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and AsGoodAsItGets

Boy, was I wrong.

Welcome to the Blackpill

• +1
You lost height?
idk man if i my nurse measured wrong earlier or i legit decresed from intense crouched over studycel + workcel + modafinil + smoke 2 pack a day + no workout for 2-3 years + high competition field stress etc. Anyway I just measured using air freshener can method (some video was posted from that height guy) and yes 172.5 avg. Maybe I will measure once I get diet and workout in check.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, thecel and Deleted member 756
idk man if i my nurse measured wrong earlier or i legit decresed from intense crouched over studycel + workcel + modafinil + smoke 2 pack a day + no workout for 2-3 years + high competition field stress etc. Anyway I just measured using air freshener can method (some video was posted from that height guy) and yes 172.5 avg. Maybe I will measure once I get diet and workout in check.
Where are you from?

• +1

Boy, was I wrong.

use the air freshener can method for measuring more accurately

• Hmm...
Same here at almost 20 I’ve grown half an inch, it could happen randomly you never know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar, sosaa247, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
Where are you from?
I'm in India (also Indian) atm but grew up outside (still high carb estrogenic diet though during growing years for sure - had pubertal gyno if I'm not mistaken tho very low at low bf% - just seen an interview on MPMD where they said pubertal gyno is an indication that growth plates are closing early ) Still idk man, I kept growing till around 21 years tbh (was playing sports heavily from 17-20). i think that saved me a bit. I'm still (coping) very good height back home, in EU (never felt short) as well as where I grew up.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 756
I'm in India (also Indian) atm but grew up outside (still high carb estrogenic diet though during growing years for sure - had pubertal gyno if I'm not mistaken tho very low at low bf% - just seen an interview on MPMD where they said pubertal gyno is an indication that growth plates are closing early ) Still idk man, I kept growing till around 21 years tbh (was playing sports heavily from 17-20). i think that saved me a bit. I'm still (coping) very good height back home, in EU (never felt short) as well as where I grew up.
You’ll make it bro

• JFL
  • Love it
Idk, prob not
you should probably check, it's as easy x ray of the wrists, if i'm not mistaken. please check bro, don't get fucked!

• +1
You’ll make it bro
We're all gonna make it braahhhhs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 756 and thecel
  • +1
When I'm 18 brah
Could be too late. An AI is the least (check bloods and you'll know) Watch MPMD interview with two other docs.

• +1
This would be the most accurate at home method owing to the flat base of the can.

Thanks for the info bro. I would’ve saved time if I knew about that method.

I made a head level thingy with LEGOs jfl:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Need2Ascend and AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 11479 and thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back