i'm 13 and fondled titties

coopm4tt

coopm4tt

Iron
came on here to ask people who are more experienced with sex some questions. i'm 14 now but about a month ago me and this girl were making out and she took my hands and put them under her bra. i genuinely didn't know what to do and obviously sold because that's all i did. i'm still speaking to this girl but i'm not sure how to take it from here, i'm not awkward and know how to hold a conversation so i'm not completely not confident but i need some pointers for the next time something unexpected like that happens to me.

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greycel, futureashtray and 3 others
So basically

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greycel, WhoTookVendetta and 4 others
83223.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, not__cel, greycel and 6 others
are you from Mumbai or Delhi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, deadstock, 📎♿️⚙️ and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and WhoTookVendetta
Niggas be 14 already posting brag threads😭

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, deadstock, greycel and 6 others
IMG 5286

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 📎♿️⚙️ and nathan
You could have fucked her then. Invite her to smoke weed in the woods

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
came on here to ask people who are more experienced with sex some questions. i'm 14 now but about a month ago me and this girl were making out and she took my hands and put them under her bra. i genuinely didn't know what to do and obviously sold because that's all i did. i'm still speaking to this girl but i'm not sure how to take it from here, i'm not awkward and know how to hold a conversation so i'm not completely not confident but i need some pointers for the next time something unexpected like that happens to me.
um ok

• +1
Lol little Timmy just wanted to tell us he touched boobies

• +1
Addtext com MDg0OTQwOTQ0NA

• +1
more action than me at 16