i'm 16yo rate me everyone

@boyopower23 lets see you find anyone on this forum or any girl that thinks you mog him.
He said about different guy that you send which i agreed he mogs rn but i will mog later

Why do you think i have low appeal for girls my age?
I have no failos but lack of striking features, i still have some striking features like tucked in submental zone, straight nose and positive tilted eyes.
averagness is attractive or you will end up looking uncanny and unattractive. Chico has lack of striking features compared to all other supermodels but he mogs them to hell due to his high facial averagness
You have no high appeal features or harmony

He said about different guy that you send which i agreed he mogs rn but i will mog later
No he said that the guy i sent looks way better then you which is true but you said you are on same level

No he said that the guy i sent looks way better then you which is true but you said you are on same level
I didn’t say anything. I showed you
I said from male perspective he looks better than me but the results showed something different. If he really mogs me you said he is chadlite and im mtn. Nobody would choose me over chadlite if im mtn

Btw wtf is lip fillers sounds gay asf
injections to make your lips bigger
imagine rejecting something to potentially ascend you just because its "gay" jfl
have fun rotting forever
also why shouldnt he get rhino. he has a shit nose

• JFL
Reactions: InSplit
injections to make your lips bigger
imagine rejecting something to potentially ascend you just because its "gay" jfl
have fun rotting forever
also why shouldnt he get rhino. he has a shit nose
he's young why tf get surgery

Bro how are reddit girls same level as incels you’re making no sense. If he mogged me in appeal he would still be chosen by majority because he simply looks better than me for them.
I thought he mogged me too until all my friends and majority of the reddit girls said otherwise

Thats what i thought as well
I will now attach the pics i send to girls for us both
if you got a different haircut you would lowkey look a lot better

My condolences

Ltn you need to bulk immediately