He mogs you both in psl and massively in appeal
And another
Sorry I don’t have any more wins i only asked about 8 girls
But i mog him in appeal as it turns out

Attachments

• E5267993-3B50-42CF-A218-27C0042D4E81.png
    E5267993-3B50-42CF-A218-27C0042D4E81.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Here you go i have asked some girls on reddit who they find more attractive me or this guy and here are the responses. Most choose me lol and i could show you more responses just ask
you both look like prepubescent boys on estrogen

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I mog him in appeal tho and he got rated strong htn here 1-2 years back
you can't rate him since he's a child which is not an attractive trait to women. I'd rate you strong mtn

you can't rate him since he's a child which is not an attractive trait to women. I'd rate you strong mtn
A thread if you don’t believe me

He is 16 years old and im 16 years old aswell
he looks very low T high E and child-like so you win even though he has more attractive traits facially

Here you go i have asked some girls on reddit who they find more attractive me or this guy and here are the responses. Most choose me lol and i could show you more responses just ask
Just ask reddit girls theory, This doesnt fucking work. Your asking femcels not real normie girls both of you must be social outcasts

A thread if you don’t believe me
He legit got rated htn to chadlite with good appeal and you get rated mtn? And why should i think that you mog him now again?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Just ask reddit girls theory, This doesnt fucking work. Your asking femcels not real normie girls both of you must be social outcasts
How does it not work? They are straight females and also teenagers because i dmed them from r/teenagers and r/teenagersbuthot subreddits. If he truly mogged me in appeal and psl he would have majority girls choosing him thats just how it works

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He legit got rated htn to chadlite with good appeal and you get rated mtn? And why should i think that you mog him now again?
It doesn’t matter to me what incels rate me most important is how girls rate you.
I didn’t get rated mtn i got rated htn by majority, from dms some said chadlite if i get a better haircut

It doesn’t matter to me what incels rate me most important is how girls rate you.
I didn’t get rated mtn i got rated htn by majority, from dms some said chadlite if i get a better haircut
No serious rater would say that and reddit girls are on the same level as incels jfl. I legit got people on reddit saying im a chad and shit but obviously i know im not since im not delusional

How does it not work? They are straight females and also teenagers because i dmed them from r/teenagers and r/teenagersbuthot subreddits. If he truly mogged me in appeal and psl he would have majority girls choosing him thats just how it works
IRL he would get chosen by almost every 16 year old girl thats for sure

Icl he does mog you

No serious rater would say that and reddit girls are on the same level as incels jfl. I legit got people on reddit saying im a chad and shit but obviously i know im not since im not delusional
Bro how are reddit girls same level as incels you’re making no sense. If he mogged me in appeal he would still be chosen by majority because he simply looks better than me for them.
I thought he mogged me too until all my friends and majority of the reddit girls said otherwise
Icl he does mog you
Thats what i thought as well
I will now attach the pics i send to girls for us both

Attachments

• 83235714-CFDD-497E-80E8-BF0603C8BEBF.jpeg
    83235714-CFDD-497E-80E8-BF0603C8BEBF.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • D7E5828C-7072-470C-B55D-871415F2AE18.jpeg
    D7E5828C-7072-470C-B55D-871415F2AE18.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
  • E4677406-844C-4DD1-93A3-21F6FA086726.jpeg
    E4677406-844C-4DD1-93A3-21F6FA086726.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • 0DFAD2DE-D120-4553-8EFB-E7658DEA00D7.png
    0DFAD2DE-D120-4553-8EFB-E7658DEA00D7.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 216CA578-117B-4E9A-A7CA-1AEEB1DDC15B.png
    216CA578-117B-4E9A-A7CA-1AEEB1DDC15B.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 425AD759-2677-45D0-8062-5EE5369BFBE0.jpeg
    425AD759-2677-45D0-8062-5EE5369BFBE0.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1110A538-47EB-4E4B-9DFD-1C943A383C9A.png
    1110A538-47EB-4E4B-9DFD-1C943A383C9A.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
Bro how are reddit girls same level as incels you’re making no sense. If he mogged me in appeal he would still be chosen by majority because he simply looks better than me for them.
I thought he mogged me too until all my friends and majority of the reddit girls said otherwise

Well ofcourse your friends are gonna say that💀 The best way to know is real life experiences which we obviously cant use. But i guarantee you almost everyone on this site would agree he has more appeal

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
Tell me how it differs from straight girls who happen to be on reddit
Once again i got rated Chad by them which i obviously am not so its not a accurate way to measure

MTN, no stand out features at all.

• +1
Reactions: yohiku420
Well ofcourse your friends are gonna say that💀 The best way to know is real life experiences which we obviously cant use. But i guarantee you almost everyone on this site would agree he has more appeal
Huge Majority on this site would say that but why would i care what incels think? what girls think is more important wouldn’t you agree?

I dont see you getting rated chad anywhere. dm girls and ask them to rate you or something and you would see its the most honest and best way to know your attractiveness

I dont see you getting rated chad anywhere. dm girls and ask them to rate you or something and you would see its the most honest and best way to know your attractiveness
Check the other one, And no that is not a good way to measure at all. If your htn and not short you would slay in real life. Thats the only way to measure.

View attachment 2511663 I got more but none where i ask someone to rate me which i didnt here.

First of they are not even girls and i see average dudes getting called gigachad and stuff it doesn’t mean anything. What matter is if girls find you attractive girls don’t find gigachad attractive

First of they are not even girls and i see average dudes getting called gigachad and stuff it doesn’t mean anything. What matter is if girls find you attractive girls don’t find gigachad attractive
Maxresdefault 3
3724169 216CA578 117B 4E9A A7CA 1AEEB1DDC15B

Who is more attractive? :soy:

I mog you so if they wouldnt find me attractive i dont think they would find you attractive using your logic

I mog you so if they wouldnt find me attractive i dont think they would find you attractive using your logic
You don’t mog me i can ask girls if you want from reddit in dms. You would get so smoked

• JFL
How do you mog me jfl you look so uncanny no young girl would choose you over me

Attachments

• 970E23B9-27F7-4246-AB2A-D9029AB87323.png
    970E23B9-27F7-4246-AB2A-D9029AB87323.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 3F68F298-0AC3-4CCB-9C44-76D056E9BC82.jpeg
    3F68F298-0AC3-4CCB-9C44-76D056E9BC82.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 0
You don’t mog me i can ask girls if you want from reddit in dms. You would get so smoked
3687752 1696619959801
This is high htn and apparently you mog him since you are chadlite in your eyes jfl, The fact that you are not even greycel and this clueless is so funny to me

How do you mog me jfl you look so uncanny no young girl would choose you over me
I mean my body count is 9 all HTBs in swedish ranking i dont think you would do that you look like russian farmer

• JFL
View attachment 2511686This is high htn and apparently you mog him since you are chadlite in your eyes jfl, The fact that you are not even greycel and this clueless is so funny to me
This guy has chadlite appeal, and he is not even same age.
I would mog him when i be his age he is in his 20s where im only 16

Respectfully over. Brutal

This guy has chadlite appeal, and he is not even same age.
I would mog him when i be his age he is in his 20s where im only 16
You wont mog him, Please get off this forum and stay on reddit where you can live in your little world where you are a chadlite appeal mogger when in reality you are high mtn.

• JFL
You are not female gaze at all you are more psl then appeal, The guy that you posted earlier is perfect example of female gaze
Did you click the link?
You said gigachad mogs me to appeal and not even adult women find gigachad attractive

Did you click the link?
You said gigachad mogs me to appeal and not even adult women find gigachad attractive
Doesnt disprove that you mog him

Ofcourse i look uncanny when im in perfect lightning and looksmin haircut.

Doesnt disprove that you mog him
Why do you think i have low appeal for girls my age?
I have no failos but lack of striking features, i still have some striking features like tucked in submental zone, straight nose and positive tilted eyes.
averagness is attractive or you will end up looking uncanny and unattractive. Chico has lack of striking features compared to all other supermodels but he mogs them to hell due to his high facial averagness