I'm 17 years old. Is my dick finished growing?

T

T_T

Gold
My dick is disgracefully small and hasn't grown since I was 13. I'm 17 years old now.
24x2wqz7kecy.jpg

That's what my dick looks like.
Is all hope lost? Can proviron increase its size? How much can my dick grow at this age?

I will indeed be roping on my 18th birthday if it's still 3 inches long.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Vitruvian, Peachy and 2 others
mine grew a little right before I turned 18

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2581
My dick went from 6.3 to 7.5 from 16-18 so it could happen for you

T_T

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Stopped growing at 16. But if your 3' it's over unless you can afford PE surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
The dick size pill is brutal

reminder: a clit is just an undersized penis

a 3" penis is undersized as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and toolateforme
My penis is still growing believe it or not

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
HOLY SHIT, 3 INCHES?!?

@dicklet4incher GTFIH FOUND SOMEONE YOU MOG!
lifefuel tbh.

HOLY SHIT, 3 INCHES?!?

lifefuel tbh.
Propably a larp tbh. But Op if you are not larping you HAVE to go to a doctor right NOW surgery is the only option if it hasnt grown since 13 and you are 17 its done. Surgery or death

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
In a few years it will begin shrinking.

This life Is so brutal for some people

My dick is disgracefully small and hasn't grown since I was 13. I'm 17 years old now.
24x2wqz7kecy.jpg

Is all hope lost? Can proviron increase its size? How much can my dick grow at this age?

PGE-1

I hole my will grow in girth from 5.3 to 5.7 at least

HOLY SHIT, 3 INCHES?!?

lifefuel tbh.
It's 3.9 inches.
Propably a larp tbh. But Op if you are not larping you HAVE to go to a doctor right NOW surgery is the only option if it hasnt grown since 13 and you are 17 its done. Surgery or death
Too bloody embarassing. IDK if it's grown since I was 13 cuz it feels the same in my hand.

It's 3.9 inches.

Too bloody embarassing. IDK if it's grown since I was 13 cuz it feels the same in my hand.
Well your hand has grown too hasnt it mate

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
it will only grow if you suck on it

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
YOU ARE WEAK!
try harder

• +1
Penis stops growing soooo early. It’s literally one of the first body parts to stop growing during puberty. It only makes sense because nature intends the male to be able to reproduce as soon as possible. Penis growth stops anytime between 14-16.5 in normal puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
YOU ARE WEAK!
try harder
weak11.jpg

Penis stops growing soooo early. It’s literally one of the first body parts to stop growing during puberty. It only makes sense because nature intends the male to be able to reproduce as soon as possible. Penis growth stops anytime between 14-16.5 in normal puberty
source.gif
139120-1d97eb5bfb7ed51892a1cde66942883b.jpg
giphy.gif
source.gif
21e0a1a6a84f0e27a01847f251dab719.gif
giphy.gif

24x2wqz7kecy.jpg

You just must accept some things, like height and dick size. It sucks, but it is what it is. Learn to cope, and consider getting a asian gf, to them a smaller dick is more acceptable and ordinary sight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
You just must accept some things, like height and dick size. It sucks, but it is what it is. Learn to cope, and consider getting a asian gf, to them a smaller dick is more acceptable and ordinary sight.
doubt it. I see videos of asians dumping guys because their dicks were sub 9 inches.
I'll do everything I can to get a somewhat acceptable sized dick. If my dick doesn't grow, I'll probably become a monk in the himilayas.

doubt it. I see videos of asians dumping guys because their dicks were sub 9 inches.
I'll do everything I can to get a somewhat acceptable sized dick. If my dick doesn't grow, I'll probably become a monk in the himilayas.
Asian average dicksize is like 4.5 inches, 3 inches can't be so bad there.

Or just kys theory

Bluepill cope just go er
Sometimes you need a little bluepill in your life, if you're too blackpilled and not a chad, you'll eventually go insane.

• +1
Sometimes you need a little bluepill in your life, if you're too blackpilled and not a chad, you'll eventually go insane.
I already did it

tenor.gif

The average dick size in Asia is 6 inches, and 8 inches where I live
Lol 15cm/6inch? Fucking most countries in Africa don't have 6 inch cock average. GIGACOPE also on the 8 inches on where you live. Biggest cock average is congo with 7 inch average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Are you asian?

What can you do? Jelqing and proviron?
Supplements, stretching the penis (jelquing, pumping...) Optimizing hormones... Not an expert on the specifics, just heard some ideas by users here, never checked the research. Besides jelquing, that seems to be legit

mine stoped at 11 jfl
and above average still

Sort of.
You will never know.
If you can tell me I can know. I'm asian and micropenised too.
Maybe you're abo?

Supplements, stretching the penis (jelquing, pumping...) Optimizing hormones... Not an expert on the specifics, just heard some ideas by users here, never checked the research. Besides jelquing, that seems to be legit
I'll probably start jelqing and stop eating soy for more dht
If you can tell me I can know. I'm asian and micropenised too.
Maybe you're abo?
I am sort of south/central asian
Lol 15cm/6inch? Fucking most countries in Africa don't have 6 inch cock average. GIGACOPE also on the 8 inches on where you live. Biggest cock average is congo with 7 inch average.
The guy here just said anything under 8 inches is small

I'll probably start jelqing and stop eating soy for more dht

I am sort of south asian
You didnt yet? Its about time...

fr? also whats your ethnicity?

Still coping thinking hgh and jelq will bring me to normal size

Under 6.25 in length and under 5.7 in girth = goodbye to your life

You can’t do anything btw, but pray for very successful dick surgeries in the future (won’t happen jews don’t want men to be confident). So just stay in your corner and don’t think about looking at a girls direction ever