I'm 18 in 3 months with better photos.

D

Deleted member 19457

Iron
Latest thread.
The person in the photo and the person in the mirror are absolutely not the same. I don't know how to laugh and I look very autistic in the photos.
>5'6
>43kg (I am starting gym tomorrow.)
Please rate and give advice.
Am i gonna make it?

Attachments

• IMG_20220705_232515.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220705_232437.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220705_232404.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220705_232155.jpg
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220705_232113.jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, eyelidcel and 8 others
Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, elzde95, galego123 and 7 others
Look at this "little" improvement with photoshop :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 20148 and rand anon
1.5 psl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 20148 and Deleted member 19457
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, justinzayn, Growth Plate and 1 other person
sorry son but it's pretty brutal. You look very feminine but not in a good way. Your eye area is ok but your lower third is lacking and your nose is too big. You have a very low T homosexual look. also 5'6 is another kill shot but why are you 43kg? that's super skinny. overally I will say you are 3 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Orbeck of Vinheim, Patient A and 3 others
It would be great if you could give a rate and advice to the people who replied to the previous thread.
@HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @brucel @ALP @durdendurur @looksmax12345 @Virgin at 29 😔 @Polar @andy9432 @eyes @ElySioNs @alriodai @nastynas @Moggable @5ft1

unjew yourself, eat raw meat, drink blood, hgh, T, thyroid, deinhib yourself. even then you would still be fodder for being mogged, UNTERMENSCHEN

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vergil.is, Dystopian, poopoohead and 3 others
What if i go to gym consistently? Its change my looks, behaviours and i dont look like low t.

I hate eating whole my life and the results...
Well you're already super skinny so unless you have high body fat the gym isn't going to change your face that much. You should still go to the gym though to develop your body+stay fit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19457
Well you're already super skinny so unless you have high body fat the gym isn't going to change your face that much. You should still go to the gym though to develop your body+stay fit
Will overeating and exercise not be effective at all in improving my face? After all, I'm still not very old.

Eksilerin Burun kotu yuzun uzun ve ince kaslarin negative tilted gibi lower thirdin de dar boyun kötü
Artilarin gozler positive tilted mandible iyi ten rengin beyaz sivilcen yok
Ilk fotoyu ilk gorunce direk creep havasi verdi bana onu da diyim
Nt degilsen isler zor aspie zargana gibi duruyon bence ilk hedefin nt olmak olmali tabi en zor olani da o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Deleted member 18480
Will overeating and exercise not be effective at all in improving my face? After all, I'm still not very old.
Eat as much as you can - get on HGH if you can afford it or if not then MK677 or something at least.

Dont worry about lean maxxing or anything like that for now - just bulk and gym and pray you can get some growth in any kind of direction, either width, girth or height- anythign will help at this point!!!. Right now youre completley fucked because of your size- your face is also pretty bad as well if im being honest.

At 43kg you are gonna struggle to find a woman smaller than you, which is an automatic death sentence even with a good face (which you also lack). Get yoursefl to 50kg ASAP - honestly youre so light youre at that point where you shouldnt even worry about if the weight gain is muscle or fat or whaterver just fucking gain it tbh and hope for the best.

If you manage to sort out your body you need a nose job and probably a CCW BSSO (your maxilla looks good to me so no need for double jaw in my opinion). After youve done all this asses where youre at cos youre gonna look a lot different- long road ahead brothr but best of luck!!

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Mouthbreath and rand anon
Ilk fotoyu ilk gorunce direk creep havasi verdi bana onu da diyim
Fotoğraf çekilmeye alışık değilim o yüzden dediğim gibi otistik duruyor. Güzel durmadığı kesin.
Nt degilsen isler zor aspie zargana gibi duruyon bence ilk hedefin nt olmak olmali tabi en zor olani da o
Aspie olabilirim belirtileri var küçüklükten beri ama emin değilim ve nasıl öğrencem bilmiyorum. Aspie, Adhd, Şizoid bunlardan biri olabilirim diye düşünüyorum. Nt değilim ama biraz psl arttırsam nt olabilirim belki yardımcı olur en azından. Evet en zoru nt olmak, yıllardır süren izolasyonun sonuçlarından kurtulmak hiç kolay olmayacak.

every1 looks the same in mirror n pictures

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
You literally look like yandere dev

Attachments

• images_81bf0f34a1e7.jpg
    images_81bf0f34a1e7.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Growth Plate, Tenshi and 1 other person
Eat as much as you can - get on HGH if you can afford it or if not then MK677 or something at least.

Dont worry about lean maxxing or anything like that for now - just bulk and gym and pray you can get some growth in any kind of direction, either width, girth or height- anythign will help at this point!!!. Right now youre completley fucked because of your size- your face is also pretty bad as well if im being honest.

At 43kg you are gonna struggle to find a woman smaller than you, which is an automatic death sentence even with a good face (which you also lack). Get yoursefl to 50kg ASAP - honestly youre so light youre at that point where you shouldnt even worry about if the weight gain is muscle or fat or whaterver just fucking gain it tbh and hope for the best.

If you manage to sort out your body you need a nose job and probably a CCW BSSO (your maxilla looks good to me so no need for double jaw in my opinion). After youve done all this asses where youre at cos youre gonna look a lot different- long road ahead brothr but best of luck!!
I know my biggest problem is being ultra framelet. I will definitely follow your advices.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95

• +1
I am not sure if he needs nose job, lenses change his face a lot. Send us picture from mirror

I am not sure if he needs nose job, lenses change his face a lot. Send us picture from mirror
yeah mirror pic or candid pics are best to judge tbh. not taking a selfie 1cm away from your face

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
It would be great if you could give a rate and advice to the people who replied to the previous thread.
@HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @brucel @ALP @durdendurur @looksmax12345 @Virgin at 29 😔 @Polar @andy9432 @eyes @ElySioNs @alriodai @nastynas @Moggable @5ft1
Turkcels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate
you're actually
3.8 psl
but you can still improve, start eating in a caloric surplus with some lucks your growth plates are not closed yet and you could reach 5'8. lift hard and since you're short and still in puberty you will see result fast.
Buy some tretinion from your doctor online for your skin in 4 months from now it will be amazing.
regarding the haircut try going for this look

zoomer girls love it, or experiment with something who please you, and find a good match;

• +1
surgery wise you could go for a rhino
try chewing to improve your jawline I'm actually using jawliner and chewing gum do it for 30 minutes every other day.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19457
You Look Homosexual 🌈🌈🌈 @Turk on the lurk

Attachments

• 2967468_its_over.mp4
    7.2 MB
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Manu le coq
hi, emir

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It is beyond over. Maybe you can DÖNERMax to cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
0 smv

Ur tiny bro

Need to blast HGH ASAP this is a life or death situation trust me

• So Sad
You Look Homosexual 🌈🌈🌈 @Turk on the lurk
I know i am low t assfuck :feelsrope:
fucking over body. Eat as much as you can, go to the gym, most importantly - get your hands down on a legit HGH/GH secretagogue like mk 677, check your T levels, maybe you'll have to inject
I will start the gym tomorrow. I don't know of a reliable mk677 vendor in my country. There are some sites but looks like a scam.
Hi Rupert Pupkin :feelsautistic:
It is beyond over. Maybe you can DÖNERMax to cope
I'll be a computer engineer and I won't have to leave the house. :feelstrash:

Latest thread.
The person in the photo and the person in the mirror are absolutely not the same. I don't know how to laugh and I look very autistic in the photos.
>5'6
>43kg (I am starting gym tomorrow.)
Please rate and give advice.
Am i gonna make it?
Get jacked, get rhinoplasty, grow hair outsnd get. Tiktok style. U r gonna make it brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tenshi and Deleted member 19457
The growth plates on my hands and ankles have closed, but the ones on my back are open.

Noted.

If there is a good thread about mewimg , can you tag me? or a youtube video doesn't matter
not mewing chewing, mewing is mostly cope but chewing work

Idk a lot of stuff but check out some youtube videos abt it, just chew3-5 pieces o sugar free gum every other day for 30 minutes 1h, without abusing it or you'll get tmj, and you'll see result in 3 to 10 months n your jaw and it wil make your face wider

• +1
just chew3-5 pieces o sugar free gum every other day for 30 minutes 1h
I'm not allowed to chew gum right now because I have braces, but I will definitely do research to improve my jawline. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
I am sure some doner vendors like to fuck Ur ass @Turk on the lurk you can ascend

I am sure some doner vendors like to fuck Ur ass @Turk on the lurk you can ascend
I'm not in any way interested in doner and doner vendors :D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
not mewing chewing, mewing is mostly cope but chewing work

Idk a lot of stuff but check out some youtube videos abt it, just chew3-5 pieces o sugar free gum every other day for 30 minutes 1h, without abusing it or you'll get tmj, and you'll see result in 3 to 10 months n your jaw and it wil make your face wider

bruh this guy just leanmaxxed jfl

get your hands down on a legit HGH/GH secretagogue like mk 677,
I will reiterate, those will make your facial bones grow, which is very important. Surgerywise you'll benefit from jawwork, but maybe it'll grow forward with mewing, you need to reassess at 20 years of age whether you need bimax or maybe implants. Chin wing would work well, probably. Don't get fixated on the nose, what makes you look like a child is your round lower third. There's some stuff you can do with fillers or rhino but that's just not a priority.

I just want to experience teenage love
Sorry, bro, that's not gonna happen. It's not over for you because you're a youngcel and can dedicate years to looking better, but that train is going to run right past you while you're doing it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Growth Plate and Deleted member 19457
Sorry, bro, that's not gonna happen. It's not over for you because you're a youngcel and can dedicate years to looking better, but that train is going to run right past you while you're doing it.
I know it's hard to go through this in your 20s nowadays, but maybe. It's a very small chance.
will reiterate, those will make your facial bones grow,
I try to find good mk677 seller.

what will hgh do, i think it is dangerous it can give a gut

Ideal bimax ccw genio candidate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Deleted member 19457
@andy9432 I mog u subhuman I am the bos of Manila

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-175820_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-175820_Discord.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and mogstar
It was already over at 5'6 buddy, but since you are in Turkey I suppose it isn't that bad considering I saw loads of guys about that height over there with hot girls. If you move to Europe or NA its brutally over for you though.

• +1