I'm 18 in 3 months

D

Deleted member 19457

Iron
I know the photo is crap, but this is the first photo I took in front of a mirror and sent to someone in my life. Someone: this forum. I dont have social media so i dont know how to take photos. I will upload better photos later.

I have a big nose and acne, other than that I don't think my face is bad. Maybe my face is pretty, please rate it. I am also 5'6 and 43 kilos. i will start gym next tuesday. Rate and advice pls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Over, Deleted member 21863 and 16 others
Also if you want to more information for advice read my old thread pls

This photo is kind of terrible, yeah. Put the phone onto something on your eye level and state straight into it (use back camera with a timer). You need a candid with you staying into the cam dead center. Profile too.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ChristianChad, ballskin and 1 other person
This photo is kind of terrible, yeah. Put the phone onto something on your eye level and state straight into it (use back camera with a timer). You need a candid with you staying into the cam dead center. Profile too.
Can you be content with this photo for now and tell your thoughts? Do I have potential?

I know the photo is crap, but this is the first photo I took in front of a mirror and sent to someone in my life. Someone: this forum. I dont have social media so i dont know how to take photos. I will upload better photos later.

View attachment 1760169

I have a big nose and acne, other than that I don't think my face is bad. Maybe my face is pretty, please rate it. I am also 5'6 and 43 kilos. i will start gym next tuesday. Rate and advice pls.
>5'6
Brutal kurdcel pill.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ChristianChad
Nigga you are so small and skinny what the hell? I thought I was bad for my age (I am 18 in 1 month) lol.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kingcel32, ballskin and 1 other person
Broooo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
:feelswhy: Keşke elimden bişey gelse
Umarım uzarsın, heightpill ve dickpill en kötüleri.

Onun dışında cilt bakım rutini edin.

Saçlarını her ay kontrol et norwood 0 dasın şu an (DHT'nin düşük olduğu sakalsız olmandan belli).

Diş ve ağız hijyenini koru.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
I am not kurd bro :feelsgood:

I hated eating food my whole life and the result... What about my face?
Dude how is it in roachland? I get height-mogged by everyone in my asian shithole as a 184cm manlet. Were I 5'6 in my wasteland JFL that would be brutal.

• +1
işin zor kanka boyun çok kötü insanlar seni fark etmez bile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Deleted member 18480 and ALP
Can you be content with this photo for now and tell your thoughts? Do I have potential?
Poorly shaped eyebrows (only outer side curves and then it just thins out).
Eyes are fine, good eyelashes. I assume uee is because of the angle. If you have it is bad and also some people might say your eyes are too exposed (vertically big).
No browridge, high set eyebrows.
Upper lip too big - might be angle.
Narrow/small head - might be angle.
Round unpronounced jaw.
Basically, it's not that you're ugly, but you have a face of a child, which I guess you are.
People had already told you about hgh, thing is your face will also benefit from it. You desperately need more growth in your face, it's even more important than your height since you can get relatively cheap LL in Turkey anyway.
Isit over? No, you're a youngcel, there's too much that you can do because you have time. But for now, grow, grow, grow in the face too. Don't leanmax or some shit, eat. You'd benefit from genuine HGH much more than MK or something.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 18879, Deprived and 3 others
I will make a heightmaxx guide after I increase my height and see if it is legit, I already grew a bit. You want to be tagged?

• Love it
Umarım uzarsın, heightpill ve dickpill en kötüleri.
Dickpill sorunum yok bence
Saçlarını her ay kontrol et norwood 0 dasın şu an (DHT'nin düşük olduğu sakalsız olmandan belli).
Bu iyi birşey sanırsam... saç dökülmesi yaşamam erken yaşta.
Diş ve ağız hijyenini koru.
Şuan tel tedavisi bitmek üzere gayet düzeldi dişlerim.
Dude how is it in roachland? I get height-mogged by everyone in my asian shithole as a 184cm manlet. Were I 5'6 in my wasteland JFL that would be brutal.
Yes being 5'6 is very bad but my biggest problem is that i am too thin. With a nice body and a good frame, I don't think you would feel that mogged.
işin zor kanka boyun çok kötü insanlar seni fark etmez bile
Kanka boyu benle aynı olan iki arkadaşım var ikiside slayliyor. Elbette boyum kısa ama yeterli bir çerçeve ve otistik olmayarak (nörotipik olarak) şansın var. Ayrıca çok bir beklentimde yok zaten. Teenager love sadece...
avg maybe ugly lips too big and horizontal, pic is bad but you look really low t
Yes i am low t know that. I think it will get better after going to the gym.
There is nothing cheap in Turkey. People come here for surgery because our money is so worthless. So it's cheap only to foreigners.
But for now, grow, grow, grow in the face too
I'm going to start gym on Tuesday next week it helps me grow but hgh is very expensive in Turkey so I can't afford it.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I will make a heightmaxx guide after I increase my height and see if it is legit, I already grew a bit. You want to be tagged?
Tag me too.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
I know how that feels.
Life starts at 6'2

• +1
Kanka boyu benle aynı olan iki arkadaşım var ikiside slayliyor. Elbette boyum kısa ama yeterli bir çerçeve ve otistik olmayarak (nörotipik olarak) şansın var. Ayrıca çok bir beklentimde yok zaten. Teenager love sadece...
slayleyemen çok zor o boyla ama just be first theory ile bir şeyler kapabilirsin büyük ihtimal NT isen

bide kemiklerine bi baktır kapanmışmı kapanmamışmı hormon falan düşünebilirsin kapanmamışsa

View attachment 1760169

You need more mass bro start gym and eat more.

Or you could tiktok max. Groe hair out and change style and wear accessories

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
slayleyemen çok zor o boyla ama just be first theory ile bir şeyler kapabilirsin büyük ihtimal NT isen
Kanka zor ama dediğim gibi iki arkadaşım sadece NT olarak slayliyor. Slay dediğim bildiğin seçenekleri var yani. Ben nt değilim en büyük sıkıntılardan biri ama kilo alırsam daha nt olurum zamanla bence.

u remind me of ST.Blackops2cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JBcollector, Deleted member 18480 and 2 others
prettyboymaxx and SEAmaxx

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Kanka zor ama dediğim gibi iki arkadaşım sadece NT olarak slayliyor. Slay dediğim bildiğin seçenekleri var yani. Ben nt değilim en büyük sıkıntılardan biri ama kilo alırsam daha nt olurum zamanla bence.
social circle + nt + jestermax şart yoksa imkansız mod senin için bunlara odaklan tabi nt olmak falan görünüşünü artırınca falan daha kolay ne kadar iyi tipin varsa insanlar o kadar iyi davranır çünkü, gyme git fashionmax yap ama bi kemiklerine baktır bence squat deadlift yapmadan önce 1-2 cm kaybetsen bile senin için büyük zarar riske atma derim

• +1
:hnghn: on top of your subpar face youre a manlet aswell
its over and i dont say that often
It's over right now but I don't think so if I have a nice body. In addition, many of my acquaintances who started sports have grown in height. I've read it many times on the internet.
even saint can take better pictures than me :feelswhy:
prettyboymaxx and SEAmaxx
I really want to do seamaxx, I hope I can go to japan. For Prettymaxxing, I'm growing out my hair right now.

social circle + nt + jestermax
Benle aynı boyda olan iki arkadaşımda sadece bunlarla slayliyor yemin ederim. Hatta birisi 55 kilo falan o da zayıf yani ve benden daha kötü suratı :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
just lol at anyone calling him ugly
imo his biggest failo is being super boneless
also wtf ur nose isn't big it's average and it's actually cute no homo
you got a few failos but ur def not ugly

• +1
Benle aynı boyda olan iki arkadaşımda sadece bunlarla slayliyor yemin ederim. Hatta birisi 55 kilo falan o da zayıf yani ve benden daha kötü suratı :ogre:
yaşın kaç

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Deleted member 18480 and Deleted member 19457
you got a few failos but ur def not ugly
I think my face is normal, my biggest problem is my lifestyle. Actually, I think I can overcome it if I go to the gym, eat more and go out more. I've been addicted to computers for 11 years, so I never improved.

I am gonna post better photos tomorrow.

I think my face is normal, my biggest problem is my lifestyle. Actually, I think I can overcome it if I go to the gym, eat more and go out more. I've been addicted to computers for 11 years, so I never improved.
your nose isn't big, it's your lower maxilla that is recessed and chin too probably but i doubt it
you got perfect dick sucking tiktok lips, so just brighten them and exfoliate them
grow out your hair and use castor oil on eyebrows
take HGH for more bone growth cause you're a boneless fuck

and you're a tiktok prettyboy

your nose isn't big, it's your lower maxilla that is recessed and chin too probably but i doubt it
you got perfect dick sucking tiktok lips, so just brighten them and exfoliate them

Thanks for advice. Noted.

tatlı çocuksun, beğenen kızlar eminim olur ama boyun problem ve iskelet gibisin.

şuan için herşeyi bir kenara bırak spora başla ve köpek gibi yemek ye, ondan sonra karar verirsin ne yapacağına.

• +1
pray for the small amount of puberty you have left to work wonders

He’s not a prettyboy he’s a cutecel

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, karbo, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Blops2cel is tall and white though.
pray for the small amount of puberty you have left to work wonders
No praying, only injections. It might be very challenging to get illegal HGH that's not fake though, maybe talk to a private doctor, the kind that would prescribe it as long as you pay him.

şuan için herşeyi bir kenara bırak spora başla ve köpek gibi yemek ye, ondan sonra karar verirsin ne yapacağına.
Spor zaten ilk öncelik. En büyük problemim vücudum eğer biraz kilo alırsam gerisi hallolur.
He’s not a prettyboy he’s a cutecel
I look almost 4 years younger than my age. It may be advantageous in the future, but it is definitely a disadvantage now.
It might be very challenging to get illegal HGH
It's very expensive and there really isn't a reliable site where I can buy it. A few months after starting the sport, I will persuade my family to take me to the doctor once again. Maybe the doctor can provide something.

you won't ever
Spor zaten ilk öncelik. En büyük problemim vücudum eğer biraz kilo alırsam gerisi hallolur.

I look almost 4 years younger than my age. It may be advantageous in the future, but it is definitely a disadvantage now.

It's very expensive and there really isn't a reliable site where I can buy it. A few months after starting the sport, I will persuade my family to take me to the doctor once again. Maybe the doctor can provide something.
over. Change this attitude asap. You will have 0 sexual appeal looking like a auswitchz twink kid. Women always try to date "mature looking men", not someone they would consider their young brother who plays Fortnite and wanks everyday.

where are you living

tatlı çocuksun, beğenen kızlar eminim olur ama boyun problem ve iskelet gibisin.

agree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660
Dude wtf brutal