I'm 18 in 3 months with better photos.

He can Dschihad Max @Piratecel

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and Deleted member 19457
It was already over at 5'6 buddy, but since you are in Turkey I suppose it isn't that bad considering I saw loads of guys about that height over there with hot girls. If you move to Europe or NA its brutally over for you though.
Yeah I know. Because of this I want to live in Japan. Also I think Japan and generally Asia more peaceful.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Your strengths are your positively tilted eyes and wide lips.
Your failos are your huge nose, non existent jaw, and long face.
Rhino + jaw implants ( or fillers or puberty or roids to grow jaw) + neckmaxxing can ascend you.

I don't know if I took it right, but maybe it's good.
View attachment 1766720
Also you look like you were almost starved to death. Your wrist is the same size as your upper arm?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19457 and Deleted member 18840
Your wrist is the same size as your upper arm?
No but close enough. I am gonna start gym tomorrow. I can become a rhyno a month after I start gym.

You will not get visa for Japan @Turk on the lurk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
türklerle hiç muhattap olma chadlite isen htn htn isen mtn diyolar zaten çoğunun tipi de yarrak gibi . sana gelecek olursak durumlar kötü boy mahvetmiş seni fakat 18 bile değilsin plakların kapandı mı acaba

türklerle hiç muhattap olma chadlite isen htn htn isen mtn diyolar zaten çoğunun tipi de yarrak gibi . sana gelecek olursak durumlar kötü boy mahvetmiş seni fakat 18 bile değilsin plakların kapandı mı acaba
Bileklerdekiler kapanmış ama sırtımdakiler açık.

durumlar kötü dostum fakat 1. sayfada birini paylaşmışlar en iyi looksmax yöntemi sana benzeyen bir ünlüyü kopyalamak bence içselleştirip tabii ordaki çocuğa benzemeye çalış saçları uzat vinnir hacker gibi spora falan git boynunu kalınlaştır ve acilen kilo al çok acil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
how thick are your wrists?

How old are you? You should not be 43kg what the hell. Your body probably lacks nootrients. Try to eat as much as possible, especially meat, eggs and diary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
I don't know if I took it right, but maybe it's good.
View attachment 1766720
14124341414 2020dez

This is me before and after some gymcelling. You have a better face than me and you're probably younger. So you can benefit even more from gymcelling than me, plus you're also a lot smaller. Eating and physical exercise seemed to masculinize my face quite a bit, which will be good for you as well. Definitely start working out and eating more. If you're young and have the money, I would add hgh as well.

• Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nice yanderedevmaxx, are you gonna go for the chalice of milkmaxx?

Attachments

• hhhhhhh.jpg
    hhhhhhh.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
Holly shit, dude, are you illegitimate son blackops2cel?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Sorry, bro, that's not gonna happen. It's not over for you because you're a youngcel and can dedicate years to looking better, but that train is going to run right past you while you're doing it.
true. And for OP is prob over if he rots on here already. When I was in his age, I thought height doesn't matter and I can ascend to Chad level by gymceling solo jfl. I doubt he can ascend by any of surgery since he looks like typical soy boneless manlet framelet subhuman. Absolute abomination.

@Turk on the lurk try to RTT (prob cope but it's better than coping with osteotomies when you are undeveloped) and implants

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
bro, do this every day in order: take a shower and drink water. Trust me on this one boss☝️

you WILL glow UP. you WILL keep growing until 22. you WILL get to 6'1

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
damn bro you look like my autistic cousin but older and with dark hair

you WILL glow UP. you WILL keep growing until 22. you WILL get to 6'1
Indeed. OP just needs to trust the process. 6'1" 180lbs lean guaranteed by 22. He might even another half inch before 23.

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
damn bro you look like my autistic cousin but older and with dark hair
i think i might be your cousin, i look like this guy with black hair

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
and i have autism

• Woah
Reactions: elzde95 and Tenshi
you look like blackops2cel

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
Latest thread.
The person in the photo and the person in the mirror are absolutely not the same. I don't know how to laugh and I look very autistic in the photos.
>5'6
>43kg (I am starting gym tomorrow.)
Please rate and give advice.
Am i gonna make it?
I'mma tell you now. the answer is no. You're a low tier normie/ high sub 5. and you're only 5'6? :lul::lul:

I'll just tell you like this... get some money and LOTS of it. It's been decided you will be a heavy betabuxxer or die alone and childless.