I'm 18 in 3 months

bro you have 5cm dick wtf you talking about :D
>muh dik
I couldn't care less about it as long as I can pee properly without any pain.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Nigga you are so small and skinny what the hell? I thought I was bad for my age (I am 18 in 1 month) lol.
Its not difficult to bulk with curry, chicken makhani, samosas etc.

I am not indian you fucking kike lol cope at the fact that you are a jew.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Same goes for jews (I am not indian lol) you can eat foreskin, drink foreskin's blood :soy:

• JFL
I am not indian you fucking kike lol cope at the fact that you are a jew.
Same goes for jews (I am not indian lol) you can eat foreskin, drink foreskin's blood :soy:
Laugh serious
absolutely over for Bangladeshcels

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16369
U have potential to make kebabs in germany

you won't ever

over. Change this attitude asap. You will have 0 sexual appeal looking like a auswitchz twink kid. Women always try to date "mature looking men", not someone they would consider their young brother who plays Fortnite and wanks everyday.
Just GLOW up bro. Just get bones bro

Buddy boyo, did your height increase? I'm also 5'6.

• Love it
@brucel Did you gain any height, buddy boyo?

Needs Rodger implants imo

Did you have average puberty timing (if not, early or late..)?
Neither early nor late but mid, buddy boyo. I will do intense workout like skipping and jumping to boost hgh. I'm serious I just need da height I already got da face. I hope I'm not coping, buddy boyo.

• JFL
Neither early nor late but mid, buddy boyo. I will do intense workout like skipping and jumping to boost hgh. I'm serious I just need da height I already got da face. I hope I'm not coping, buddy boyo.
Send me your face and I will help your ascend

First help me ascend in terms of height.
I'll give you the framework for what you can do to maximize your height in the growing time you have left. But you need to send me your face first

95 pounds? You weigh 95 pounds? Start eating and lifting asap. Yu need to be at least 140 pounds at your height

I'll give you the framework for what you can do to maximize your height in the growing time you have left. But you need to send me your face first
Thanks, buddy boyo. I cannot post a pic here I fear anyone here knows me IRL. I can give you an idea about my face.

- Deep set eyes, wide, full eyebrows.
- Prominent brow ridge.
- Good nasion, very good cheekbones projection
- Warrior skull.
- Great forward growth.
- Jaw is unfused, wide and above average.
- Natural pink lips (accused of using lipstick by family some times).
- Light brown whitish skin with a taste of pink in it.
- Black eyes, black hair.
- Failo: Nose is slightly upturned.

I doubt you will believe me but it is what it is. I thank God everyday and I'm his slave, buddy boyo.

• Woah
Thanks, buddy boyo. I cannot post a pic here I fear anyone here knows me IRL. I can give you an idea about my face.
Left click on my name and click Start Conversation. I won't share your face with anybody so dw.

Anyways after this I'll tell you about heightmaxxing :feelswhere: I'm going to sleep meanwhile gn

@brucel Did you gain any height, buddy boyo?
No, I was forced on accutane (it lowers hgh) and my sleep has been bad (your growth plates can't grow unless you are laying down or sleeping),

but try this if you want: Either get hgh which is best since prop you aren't 13-15 and that is when hgh has a peaks in a person's life, sleep for 8-9 hrs, stretch 4-5 mins (for permanent and not temporary height gain) (look at Freakkforlife's threads about height gains from stretching), drink 2 cups of milk (it has igf, people who drink more milk are usually taller....), get lots of calcium (don't go over 3000 mg) and zinc (for growth plate tissue), HIIT like running 8x for 20-30 sec with 90 sec rest, eat 120g+ of protein (for hgh), don't eat 3 hrs before sleeping (for hgh to not decrease while you are sleeping). My theory is even if your gp have fused and you are under 21-23 you can still grow 1-3 inches from the spine as it fuses later, stretch a lot do what I said and drink lots of water for the discs to grow. You may not see gains at first but you have to be consistent. Tbh I lost motivation to heightmaxx when I first got on accutane but I read and it doesnt make hgh to zero etc... I will make a thread after I gain some height hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
Left click on my name and click Start Conversation. I won't share your face with anybody so dw.

Anyways after this I'll tell you about heightmaxxing :feelswhere: I'm going to sleep meanwhile gn
I wonder why my face is required for helping me heightmax. I will think about sending you pics. Also if you are going to tell me a load of supplements then know that I'm broke af, a student. Good luck, buddy boyo.

• +1
No, I was forced on accutane (it lowers hgh) and my sleep has been bad (your growth plates can't grow unless you are laying down or sleeping),

but try this if you want: Either get hgh which is best since prop you aren't 13-15 and that is when hgh has a peaks in a person's life, sleep for 8-9 hrs, stretch 4-5 mins (for permanent and not temporary height gain) (look at Freakkforlife's threads about height gains from stretching), drink 2 cups of milk (it has igf, people who drink more milk are usually taller....), get lots of calcium (don't go over 3000 mg) and zinc (for growth plate tissue), HIIT like running 8x for 20-30 sec with 90 sec rest, eat 120g+ of protein (for hgh), don't eat 3 hrs before sleeping (for hgh to not decrease while you are sleeping). My theory is even if your gp have fused and you are under 21-23 you can still grow 1-3 inches from the spine as it fuses later, stretch a lot do what I said and drink lots of water for the discs to grow. You may not see gains at first but you have to be consistent. Tbh I lost motivation to heightmaxx when I first got on accutane but I read and it doesnt make hgh to zero etc... I will make a thread after I gain some height hopefully.
Fuck height is the most difficult to max out. What do you say about Aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Fuck height is the most difficult to max out. What do you say about Aromasin?
A must, I am on it for 2 months no "side effects" and it increase t and dht by 60%, I was able to to grow some hair on my chest :lul:, best bet is an ai (aromasin inhibitor) and hgh. But you can try what I told you + aromasin (also get generic or pfizer aromasin, better than letro and armidix and others as if you miss a dose your growth plates will fuse)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
A must, I am on it for 2 months no "side effects" and it increase t and dht by 60%, I was able to to grow some hair on my chest :lul:, best bet is an ai (aromasin inhibitor) and hgh. But you can try what I told you + aromasin (also get generic or pfizer aromasin, better than letro and armidix and others as if you miss a dose your growth plates will fuse)
Thanks but I'm broke, buddy boyo. Can't buy any of that. They might make me grow but in the background cause side effects, like balding. Good luck, buddy boyo.

• +1
Thanks but I'm broke, buddy boyo. Can't buy any of that. They might make me grow but in the background cause side effects, like balding. Good luck, buddy boyo.
Excuses man you are prop good looking (you mentioned your good features) and being 5'6 is death tier, 5'7 is the last straw and even then its hard. What I said for you is mostly free + aromasin (maybe 30-50 usd which will last 2-4 months, depending on dosage.) It is hard, but you must try, btw how old are you I forgot to ask.

Excuses man you are prop good looking (you mentioned your good features) and being 5'6 is death tier, 5'7 is the last straw and even then its hard. What I said for you is mostly free + aromasin (maybe 30-50 usd which will last 2-4 months, depending on dosage.) It is hard, but you must try, btw how old are you I forgot to ask.
I'm 18. Yeah 5'6 is death tier. However, where I reside that's not much a problem. I still get respect from men. Will try bing eating and HIIT and some natural food stuff.

• +1
Poorly shaped eyebrows (only outer side curves and then it just thins out).
Eyes are fine, good eyelashes. I assume uee is because of the angle. If you have it is bad and also some people might say your eyes are too exposed (vertically big).
No browridge, high set eyebrows.
Upper lip too big - might be angle.
Narrow/small head - might be angle.
Round unpronounced jaw.
Basically, it's not that you're ugly, but you have a face of a child, which I guess you are.
People had already told you about hgh, thing is your face will also benefit from it. You desperately need more growth in your face, it's even more important than your height since you can get relatively cheap LL in Turkey anyway.
Isit over? No, you're a youngcel, there's too much that you can do because you have time. But for now, grow, grow, grow in the face too. Don't leanmax or some shit, eat. You'd benefit from genuine HGH much more than MK or something.
What is the cheapest leg lengthening? maybe I can get it and become 6'3. Could I get it with 15k?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
What is the cheapest leg lengthening? maybe I can get it and become 6'3. Could I get it with 15k?
Just make yourself disabled so you don't have to walk amongst the hypergamy theory.

2875612 1651965009764

You need to inject asap man. There’s no surgery that will save you because you don’t have any big flaws your entire face is just childlike

• JFL
Reactions: Over
@Turk on the lurk anne babanın tipi nasıl

Çene yapını yani genel yüz yapını kimden aldıysan %90 öyle görüneceksin ona kesinlikle bi bak lifefuel olabilir çünkü ergenliğin bitmemiş gözüküyor lower thirdin gelişme şansı yüksek