IM 21 YRS OLD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT CAREER SHOULD I CHOOSE TO STUDY AND WORK

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
IT SUCKS, i suck on maths, in argentina careers are free, so i just need the idea of what to work with the security of not being replaced by a machine

You need to do IT but I don’t think your favela mindset can handle it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 21700, JovenCansao and 3 others
Whatever you do stay the fuck out of public universities, only go to private ones, retards here piss away their prime years from 18 to 30 studying engineering at uba and utn having 6 hours of class a day while wageslaving 9 hours a day for 150 usd a month, this consumes their entire life then when they graduate they go to slave as a technician for 300 usd a month, peak at 800 to 1200 usd a month in their fucking 40s or 50s when life is worthless, get out of this shithole as soon as you can, I'm leaving forever next year, this cesspool will steal all your prime years away from you with it's miserable 200 usd wages and 9 hours work shifts. Also if you plan on staying it's essential for you to get a remote job and to evade taxes, being a wagecuck here is not an option due to the african wages.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
Whatever you do stay the fuck out of public universities, only go to private ones, retards here piss away their prime years from 18 to 30 studying engineering at uba and utn having 6 hours of class a day while wageslaving 9 hours a day for 150 usd a month, this consumes their entire life then when they graduate they go to slave as a technician for 300 usd a month, peak at 800 to 1200 usd a month in their fucking 40s or 50s when life is worthless, get out of this shithole as soon as you can, I'm leaving forever next year, this cesspool will steal all your prime years away from you with it's miserable 200 usd wages and 9 hours work shifts. Also if you plan on staying it's essential for you to get a remote job and to evade taxes, being a wagecuck here is not an option due to the african wages.
omg true, whats your plan? what should i do? my girl studies medicine and wants to left argentina too

omg true, whats your plan? what should i do? my girl studies medicine and wants to left argentina too

Team up with her and move to the same place and help each other out, it's not so much about the low wages and low quality of life but about the time wasted, universities here are shit, some degrees at some universities such as engineering at uba have literally almost 3 times the amount of hours they do in the rest of the world and also have much harder exams and a lot more topics and subjects that are either outdated or are useless. Ideally one would have left this shithole the day one turned 18 but I didn't have that self awareness back when I was 14 to 17 and had to be working on leaving this cesspool asap.

Become a male stripper

Your career can be destroyed any moment

Bro lo escribiría en inglés pero me da paja, yo también soy de Argentina y creo que tengo la misma forma de pensar que vos, lo ideal sería trabajar remotamente y ganar en dólares, pero a la vez no pasar todo el día encerrado en casa trabajando de programador. por eso pensaba estudiar medicina y trabajar remotamente, para no morir virgen

Become a cock sucker