I'm 5.7% bodyfat and you still can't see my zygos

A

ABC

Bronze
Just weighed myself and my BF % is 5.7% and yet there's no hollows to be seen in my cheeks at all. I'm going to have to get implants.

Just weighed myself
and my BF % is 5.7%
Tenor 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, Vermilioncore, Reoa and 28 others
Just weighed myself and my BF % is 5.7% and yet there's no hollows to be seen in my cheeks at all. I'm going to have to get implants.
you can't see what you don't have

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and ABC
You are SUBHUMAN. Lol you’re at competition levels of leanness yet you can’t see your zygos? You can’t see them because you don’t HAVE THEM. Your zygos are missing nigga

Stop coping with lowBF maxxing. It obviously didn’t work for you. I’ll give you a bone smashing session with an addition of me caving in your skull, all free of charge. Just give me your address

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Hades, Sandar and 7 others
You are SUBHUMAN. Lol you’re at competition levels of leanness yet you can’t see your zygos? You can’t see them because you don’t HAVE THEM. Your zygos are missing nigga

Stop coping with lowBF maxxing. It obviously didn’t work for you. I’ll give you a bone smashing session with an addition of me caving in your skull, all free of charge. Just give me your address
Yeah sure dude! No worries I'll just message you it now

Shiiieeeet nigga u low inhib af ngl

Zyklon b treatment tbh

Download

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
getting lean and revealing nothing is my worst night mare

• +1
Reactions: ABC
getting lean and revealing nothing is my worst night mare
I'm not completely heartbroken, if your goal is to look good by PSL standards then I suppose you need cheek bones however there's plenty of men without cheek bones that women think are good looking. Also, there's still the possibility of implants so it's not the end of the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Since when have we started classing it as over when someone's only at 10% completion of their journey? Well probably since the beginning I suppose as this is looksmax.me
2d3011f

join a bodybuilding competition if youre 5.7%

• +1
Reactions: ABC
I'm not completely heartbroken, if your goal is to look good by PSL standards then I suppose you need cheek bones however there's plenty of men without cheek bones that women think are good looking. Also, there's still the possibility of implants so it's not the end of the world
that’s true, sometimes a bit of perspective is needed

That feel when low IQ greycel posters overrun your board.
@Blackout.xl we have to bully these guys man

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, LookistWorld, Dogs and 2 others
Dude you are not fucking 5.6% bodyfat just fucking lol
If he was 5.6 BF he would be absolutely shredded. Niggas always be frauding and lying smh 😔

dem greysels

Dude you are not fucking 5.6% bodyfat just fucking lol
It's a £27 smart scale so it might not be that accurate but it's all I can go off for now. It's not THAT insane to not believe. I hardly eat in a day, usually I have 1 meal. I need to fix it but I don't go to the gym so it's not like I have a high muscle mass percentage. I'm just really skinny.

If he was 5.6 BF he would be absolutely shredded. Niggas always be frauding and lying smh 😔
If he was actually 5.6% he would be in fucking auschwitz
It's a £27 smart scale so it might not be that accurate but it's all I can go off for now. It's not THAT insane to not believe. I hardly eat in a day, usually I have 1 meal. I need to fix it but I don't go to the gym so it's not like I have a high muscle mass percentage. I'm just really skinny.
Yes it IS that insane to believe. You are probably double that at least.
People have to struggle and fast to even get below 10% and even that isnt sustainable LOL

• +1
If he was actually 5.6% he would be in fucking auschwitz

Yes it IS that insane to believe. You are probably double that at least.
People have to struggle and fast to even get below 10% and even that isnt sustainable LOL
Considering it's estimated that Ronaldo's body fat percentage is between 5-7% and he's not in a concentration camp I think it's safe to conclude my bf is actually between 5-8%.

This is what 5% bodyfat looks like in case anyone was wondering

It is impossible to reach this level without using performance enhancing drugs, on top of non stop cardio and an extremely strict diet, it is not maintable for a long period of time

Attachments

• ask-the-siege-how-do-i-get-to-5-percent-body-fat-2.jpg
    ask-the-siege-how-do-i-get-to-5-percent-body-fat-2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 42
I guess you just have double digit bf with insane buccal fat, post a pic and I’ll tell you if you’re a zygolet, oh and the pic must be 3/4

I think we're getting off topic. End of the day I'm most likely below 10% and still you can't see my zygos which sucks. Like I said, the 5.7% might not be accurate as it's only a smart scale worth 27 pound.

mmh lemme imagine

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 42
So you're competing in a body building competition in a few weeks?

Cause otherwise I'll bet you 10 thousand dollars you're nowhere near 5 percent.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
So you're competing in a body building competition in a few weeks?

Cause otherwise I'll bet you 10 thousand dollars you're nowhere near 5 percent.
I've just said I don't workout. I eat hardly ever and I run a lot as it's a hobby. I keep fucking saying it might not be accurate but let's just say it is higher, it's stilly likely below 10% and you can't see my zygos which is shit. But at the end of the day that's all this post was about and instead I've got people just trying to prove themselves as intellectually superior and point out how stupid I apparently am instead. Which is hilarious by the way because if any of you were so smart you'd realise it's a topic not worth spending your time debating about.

Considering it's estimated that Ronaldo's body fat percentage is between 5-7% and he's not in a concentration camp I think it's safe to conclude my bf is actually between 5-8%.
Dude just go get educated, this convo is honestly a waste of time for me

• +1
It probably isn't 5%, you're right
So Why’d you post this? I’m close to just breaking the rules of targeted attacks and just going all out on you right now

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
i doubt you are anywhere close to 5%

This is 10% bodyfat @7:35 :

So Why’d you post this? I’m close to just breaking the rules of targeted attacks and just going all out on you right now
Because what else am I supposed to go off? I've just paid for this smart scale and it's told me what my apparent bf percentage was. Most people just fucking guess.
Some people's replies made me realise it probably isn't THAT low but it's definitely still low (below 10%) nonetheless because I'm extremely skinny from not eating much and running a lot.
By the way, go all out. You sound like a clown to me if you're getting that pissed off about a stranger online posting an update on their current situation.

5.7% my ass

is be surprised if you were 10%

I'm just going to take a picture of my physique and post it here.

Bruh I keep refreshing the page and I still dont see a picture of your ( lack of ) zygos

I've just said I don't workout. I eat hardly ever and I run a lot as it's a hobby. I keep fucking saying it might not be accurate but let's just say it is higher, it's stilly likely below 10% and you can't see my zygos which is shit. But at the end of the day that's all this post was about and instead I've got people just trying to prove themselves as intellectually superior and point out how stupid I apparently am instead. Which is hilarious by the way because if any of you were so smart you'd realise it's a topic not worth spending your time debating about.
Post a pic of your abs here if you don't I'm gonna assume you're ~15 ded srs

Image 1
I don't know anymore then. If you's are best at it then have a guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Hades
Because what else am I supposed to go off? I've just paid for this smart scale and it's told me what my apparent bf percentage was. Most people just fucking guess.
Some people's replies made me realise it probably isn't THAT low but it's definitely still low (below 10%) nonetheless because I'm extremely skinny from not eating much and running a lot.
By the way, go all out. You sound like a clown to me if you're getting that pissed off about a stranger online posting an update on their current situation.
Shut the fuck up. You’re the clown here for posting something so retarded. All you had to do was use google. Are you that retarded? are you not able to use google?

don’t bark at your masters unless you wanna get lashed. You’re nothing more than a worthless dog on the street.
View attachment 251145 I don't know anymore then. If you's are best at it then have a guess.
Jfl Not even close to 5%

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Shut the fuck up. You’re the clown here for posting something so retarded. All you had to do was use google. Are you that retarded? are you not able to use google?

don’t bark at your masters unless you wanna get lashed. You’re nothing more than a worthless dog on the street.
Man's got a 2011 xbox gamertag as his fucking username and thinks he's dangerous.

Man's got a 2011 xbox gamertag as his fucking username and thinks he's dangerous.
Nigga your name is abc.

low T for talking about names tho. I made this up in 10 seconds

youre a rat boyo. No one here likes or respects you. If you rope, you won’t be missed. Not even by your family. They’ll probably feel a weight being lifted off their shoulders.

Nigga your name is abc.

low T for talking about names tho. I made this up in 10 seconds

youre a rat boyo. No one here likes or respects you. If you rope, you won’t be missed. Not even by your family. They’ll probably feel a weight being lifted off their shoulders.
Alright, bro, I'll make sure to keep that in mind! Also JFL at crying about respect from users on here, only validation you ever get in your real life is from edgy cyber autists, feels bad man