I'm 5.7% bodyfat and you still can't see my zygos

Alright, bro, I'll make sure to keep that in mind! Also JFL at crying about respect from users on here, only validation you ever get in your real life is from edgy cyber autists, feels bad man
Boyo you’re lower than dirt on here. People probably think you’re a worthless aspie irl. Don’t try to flex son

Boyo you’re lower than dirt on here. People probably think you’re a worthless aspie irl. Don’t try to flex son
Flexing how? Only hierarchy you'll ever climb and reach the pinnacle of in life is the respect from this website, JFL

Flexing how? Only hierarchy you'll ever climb and reach the pinnacle of in life is the respect from this website, JFL
No. I’m gonna looksmax and become a gigamogger

JFL at thinking that's anywhere close to single digit bf

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You couldn't mog a turd
Anyways you’re retarded. You’re saying you’re 5% when your abs are barely visible. Do you not have eyes bro?
Imagine wanting to look like big foot
Manlet cope. You look like a framecel too. You’re subhuman, rope immediately. You have nothing going for you

Anyways you’re retarded. You’re saying you’re 5% when your abs are barely visible. Do you not have eyes bro?

Manlet cope. You look like a framecel too. You’re subhuman, rope immediately. You have nothing going for you
And you have what going for you?

And you have what going for you?
Height and frame. Your frame is trash. You have acne around your chin. Your hips are wide when compared to the rest of your body. You are SUBHUMAN. You are literal genetic trash. Go rope son, for real. You’re truecel tier and probably manlet. You won’t breed, that’s for sure

Height and frame. Your frame is trash. You have acne around your chin. Your hips are wide when compared to the rest of your body. You are SUBHUMAN. You are literal genetic trash. Go rope son, for real. You’re truecel tier and probably manlet. You won’t breed, that’s for sure
That's why I'm on this journey you retard. I'm about 5-10% complete, nowhere near my goal. But whatever, blackout.xl told me to commit so imma go do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
That's why I'm on this journey you retard. I'm about 5-10% complete, nowhere near my goal. But whatever, blackout.xl told me to commit so imma go do it
Nigga you can’t even see your zygos at low Bf lol you’re a boneless cuck

I’m caging so hard rn, even during leanmaxxing your face is probably still shit. Just end it, you’ve failed. The genetic lottery destroyed you

Nigga you can’t even see your zygos at low Bf lol you’re a boneless cuck

I’m caging so hard rn, even during leanmaxxing your face is probably still shit. Just end it, you’ve failed. The genetic lottery destroyed you
You wanna know what I've got going for me?
Motivation. Drive. Discipline. Above average IQ (although I'm peaking 20 IQ atm replying to you, but whatever it's ego first). Compact midface. Great skin colouring when I take care of it. But you've got height and frame and you're telling me I should end it? Keep yourself alive my man but don't think you mog me you clown just because you look like a sasquatch

You wanna know what I've got going for me?
Motivation. Drive. Discipline. Above average IQ (although I'm peaking 20 IQ atm replying to you, but whatever it's ego first). Compact midface. Great skin colouring when I take care of it. But you've got height and frame and you're telling me I should end it? Keep yourself alive my man but don't think you mog me you clown just because you look like a sasquatch
Lol this manlet cope is making it obvious to me that you’re below average height son. Keep coping with your motivation when you can’t even see your bones at low BF levels. Over for u

Midface doesn’t matter when you have the face of an underdeveloped teen son. Try rope

View attachment 251145 I don't know anymore then. If you's are best at it then have a guess.
HE THINKS THIS IS 5%

D1EEAF15 03AE 4C76 854F 29F40458A6C7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Dogs
Lol this manlet cope is making it obvious to me that you’re below average height son. Keep coping with your motivation when you can’t even see your bones at low BF levels. Over for u

Midface doesn’t matter when you have the face of an underdeveloped teen son. Try rope
No, keep praying I do something, I'll be a nightmare for freaks like you when I ascend and you're still only admired by autists on here for entertaining them. I'll post a pic in a years time and you'll realise how much time you've wasted on here when you could have had the motivation like me to go out and strategise and bring in more money than your whole household does in a year in one month.

No, keep praying I do something, I'll be a nightmare for freaks like you when I ascend and you're still only admired by autists on here for entertaining them. I'll post a pic in a years time and you'll realise how much time you've wasted on here when you could have had the motivation like me to go out and strategise and bring in more money than your whole household does in a year in one month.
I like your ambition but this sounds like things you’re not gonna do

I'm lower body fat than this and I'm probably 17 percent just lol
How many people does it take to tell someone they're wrong? I get it now, fucking hell

How many people does it take to tell someone they're wrong? I get it now, fucking hell
I don't read all the replies just lol

Life fuel for you tho. You have more to gain by getting lower bf.

• +1
Reactions: ABC
I like your ambition but this sounds like things you’re not gonna do
DIDNT READ DIDNT READDIDNT READ DIDNT READDIDNT READ DIDNT READDIDNT READ DIDNT READDIDNT READ DIDNT READ

I don't read all the replies just lol

Life fuel for you tho. You have more to gain by getting lower bf.
Fair enough.
And yeah you're right, hopefully I don't have to go to extreme levels to see slight hollowness

This nigga is probably 10-15 lmao