I'm 5'11 and I just DREAMT about LL

So you're HTN but you can't fuck and you're blaming your height (6'7) ?

Do i need 2 LL surgery ?
HTN in the deepest, most radioactive slums of the ganges river lmfao

if you consider this to be a HTN, then idk wtf to tell you :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and 6PSLcel
So you're HTN but you can't fuck and you're blaming your height (6'7) ?

Do i need 2 LL surgery ?
imonly 6'5, but with shoes and lifts on im 6'7, or i basically fraud 6'6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and 6PSLcel
you are either trolling or really fucking dumb.
6'5 + 4 inch = 6'9, then you're frauding 7 ft foid can't tell

You're the one retarded here, not me

6'5 + 4 inch = 6'9, then you're frauding 7 ft foid can't tell

You're the one retarded here, not me
4 inch lifts plus 1 inch shoes will look absolutely comical

• Ugh..
You fraud 4 inch obviously it's not going to be perfect but it's better than nothing holy shit

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
6'5 is enough for me. My height is killing me.

• JFL
Larp, nobody actually is doing this or cares about this, also obviously shorter than 5'11 aswell, which is an above average height btw.

• +1
Larp, nobody actually is doing this or cares about this, also obviously shorter than 5'11 aswell, which is an above average height btw.
What part of "6'5 is the minimum height in my country" don't you understand? I need to shit 4 inch somehow and LL is the only way

No you fucking retard i'm 5'11 / 183.5cm and i'm so fucking short

In my country everyone is at least 6'2, i'm below average
What country are you in?
When you ask a girl what they want in a guy IT'S ALWAYS THE HEIGHT FIRST

YOU HAVE TO BE 6'5 TO BE CONSIDERED HUMAN IN THE DATING MARKET

LL IS THE ONLY SOLUTION DON'T BE FOOLED BY FACIAL SURGERY
Real
Do you even have the money for it? And i thought u was like 5’5 here i am talking to a giant delicious big boi

• +1
What country are you in?

Real
Do you even have the money for it? And i thought u was like 5’5 here i am talking to a giant delicious big boi
Spain and yes

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Spain and yes
Average height is 5’7.5 there tho
u must live in a area full of giants i guess.
just do it till 6’3 thats like the perfect height.
When girks say 6’5 they actually mean 6’3 cuz height is so inflated nowadays due to SO many manlets lying about their height

Average height is 5’7.5 there tho
u must live in a area full of giants i guess.
just do it till 6’3 thats like the perfect height.
When girks say 6’5 they actually mean 6’3 cuz height is so inflated nowadays due to SO many manlets lying about their height
I'm obviously talking about night life height

It's around 6'3-6'5

• +1
What part of "6'5 is the minimum height in my country" don't you understand? I need to shit 4 inch somehow and LL is the only way
Sounds like a cope to get likes on .org.

Idk for me it's HTN with 6'5 height
Aww, cute age! Im 34….
Mirin, good luck soldier. Doesnt that shit cost like 60-120k tho? Where did u get all that money ?

Aww, cute age! Im 34….
Mirin, good luck soldier. Doesnt that shit cost like 60-120k tho? Where did u get all that money ?
100k+ yes, i'm working bhai

34 wow wtf... you're old :forcedsmile:

• +1
Even if you explicitly mean trying to get with whores in the dead of night, I still doubt it, I also have no idea why you'd want to do such a thing, Stacies have lower standards and lower bodycounts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: beefliverontop and Rea
I'm obviously talking about night life height

It's around 6'3-6'5
Ohhh. I know why night life height is so high there.
All the tall people in clubs at spain arent exactly spanish. For some reason dutch people (their tall as fuck) LOVE visiting spain in summer, niggas in the Netherlands have some weird obsession with spain:lul: Like 70% of my dutch friends are there right now and their like all 6’1-6’4. So its only like that in summer.
Just do it till 6’3 bro trust me dont do it till 6’5 man.
If you want 6’5 that bad do LLS till 6’3 and wear 2 inch lifts

• JFL
Even if you explicitly mean trying to get with whores in the dead of night, I still doubt it, I also have no idea why you'd want to do such a thing, Stacies have lower standards and lower bodycounts.
You're fucking coping holy shit

Under 6'3 you're not human, 6'5 is perfect height AND I'M 5'11

You're telling me i shouldn't do surgery ?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and beefliverontop
Please change your avi. I hate it. Foids trying to come across as crazy or edgy or whatever that is doesn't work, it's cringe

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Rea
100k+ yes, i'm working bhai

34 wow wtf... you're old :forcedsmile:
By the way. Im not 34. I was joking:lul: if i told u my age u probably wouldnt wanna talk to me

• JFL
Ohhh. I know why night life height is so high there.
All the tall people in clubs at spain arent exactly spanish. For some reason dutch people (their tall as fuck) LOVE visiting spain in summer, niggas in the Netherlands have some weird obsession with spain:lul: Like 70% of my dutch friends are there right now and their like all 6’1-6’4. So its only like that in summer.
Just do it till 6’3 bro trust me dont do it till 6’5 man.
Yeah that's why jfl
If you want 6’5 that bad do LLS till 6’3 and wear 2 inch lifts
That's the plan tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and optimisticzoomer

183.5 cm is 6'0.25

5'11 is 180.3 cm

Do you currently reside in the alps?

• +1
True but i dont think @Rea just wants “sex” with slutty little whores. He is just doing this to mog normies brutally. I dont even looksmax for foids to be honest i mean yea pussy feels warm and wet and tight and shit but i really dont give a fuck. I just wanna walk in the street, and get instant respect by everyone because i will be 6’3-6’5.

• +1
I didn't know but it's the same shit tbh, 6ft is still short
I am well aware.
The number of men in the 5'11 - 6'1 height range is mind boggling.
6'3 is the minimum.

• +1
True but i dont think @Rea just wants “sex” with slutty little whores. He is just doing this to mog normies brutally. I dont even looksmax for foids to be honest i mean yea pussy feels warm and wet and tight and shit but i really dont give a fuck. I just wanna walk in the street, and get instant respect by everyone because i will be 6’3-6’5.
Are you planning on doing LL too ?

• +1
I am well aware.
The number of men in the 5'11 - 6'1 height range is mind boggling.
6'3 is the minimum.
Thanks holy shit finally someone who isn't coping

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis
Are you planning on doing LL too ?
Of course. 6’2 now at 14. But i might grow till 6’4-6’5 if puberty does its job. Although tanner stage says im at 4.2 right now so
Maybe my plates are closed? I dont know tbh. I have to go check my plates and if their open im gonna blast roids. If i stopped growing i will get 3 inches so i can be 6’5

Why wouldn't you just geomaxx instead of risking your health and ability to walk.

Of course. 6’2 now at 14. But i might grow till 6’4-6’5 if puberty does its job. Although tanner stage says im at 4.2 right now so
Maybe my plates are closed? I dont know tbh. I have to go check my plates and if their open im gonna blast roids. If i stopped growing i will get 3 inches so i can be 6’5
No you don't need LL you're 14 just blast HGH and AI and you're good

when you're 6'6 do 1 LL to be 7ft and mog everyone

• +1
No you don't need LL you're 14 just blast HGH and AI and you're good

when you're 6'6 do 1 LL to be 7ft and mog everyone
haha if my plates are actually open i would blast hgh and test like you wouldn’t know. If i turn out 6’5-6’6 ill get 4 inches so i can be 7’3-7’4 HAHA just so i can mog every fucking normie out there. My face card isn’t that bad aswell. Im capped at mid-high HTN due to recession but i will get bimax and ramus implants, maybe some orbital implants? Idk tbh. Then ill be a chadlite 7’3 foot mogger. But i dont think there would be any doctors willing to do it for me but the idea sounds very fun LOL

haha if my plates are actually open i would blast hgh and test like you wouldn’t know. If i turn out 6’5-6’6 ill get 4 inches so i can be 7’3-7’4 HAHA just so i can mog every fucking normie out there. My face card isn’t that bad aswell. Im capped at mid-high HTN due to recession but i will get bimax and ramus implants, maybe some orbital implants? Idk tbh. Then ill be a chadlite 7’3 foot mogger. But i dont think there would be any doctors willing to do it for me but the idea sounds very fun LOL
They are cause you're 14 just do it lol

• +1
They are cause you're 14 just do it lol
I will call my doc to see if she can check my plates. Then if their open ill blast. Im kind of an early bloomer thats why their probally closed. I started puberty at like fucking 8 years old my biological age is prolly 17-18.

And which doctor would be blackpilled enough to do LLS on someone whos 6’6?

• +1
I will call my doc to see if she can check my plates. Then if their open ill blast. Im kind of an early bloomer thats why their probally closed. I started puberty at like fucking 8 years old my biological age is prolly 17-18.

And which doctor would be blackpilled enough to do LLS on someone whos 6’6?
Tell him you fell off your bike and it hurts like hell, he'll give you an X-ray and you can see your plates.

• +1
Tell him you fell off your bike and it hurts like hell, he'll give you an X-ray and you can see your plates.
Alright be honest, do you jerk off to milfs?

• +1