hopelessface14
NeeglinksyJones
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Reputation
- 12
Last night, I visited downtown at my college bars. And I had my friend with me who told me he was going to set me up with girls. Over the course of the night, several girls randomly approached and talked to me. This was the first time this ever happened. They were all big fat ahh tortas tho but it still good Foid attention. All of the tortas were Beckys. One of them even offered to go back to my dorm, but I haven’t shaved my bush in too long so I said no. Also my room is a mess and I’m insecure of my tiny dih, and especially with my big bush u can’t really see it at all. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience and show there is hope for 5’2 manlets out there.