im 5'8/172cm how much can i fraud

A

Argentinazi

Iron
tbh i dont have a problem with height bc im from Argentina and avg is 174,but how much could i fraud till is noticeable? with lifts/shoes

nothing, accept that you are a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, wsada, LooksThinker and 3 others
tbh i dont have a problem with height bc im from Argentina and avg is 174,but how much could i fraud till is noticeable? with lifts/shoes
5 cm is the max (i heard)

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Argentinazi
you could appear as a 175 cm man in public with thick boots
and it won't be noticeable/uncomfortable to walk

i fraud 3 inches max. AF1 + 2 inch lifts.

It’s not comfy at all so we’re them only when around girls.

At work i rock only 1inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
When is 5’8 considered manlet height?
people here are retarded and have 0 perception of height
i am 174 cm at night and i feel dead average living in moscow with average of "185 cm among zoomers"

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, tombradylover, Argentinazi and 1 other person
Prolly about 6’1 at night
You are tall guy unless you live in very tall country
You should be able to heightmog about 90% of men if you live in US
I never really feel short, but if you really want to tower over men, especially at places like unis and clubs, I think 6’3+ barefoot is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
I never really feel short, but if you really want to tower over men, especially at places like unis and clubs, I think 6’3+ barefoot is ideal.
You shouldn’t feel short at 186 cm if you do you have problems in your head.
Percentile based you are very tall guy and heightmog around 90% dudes in us which isn’t meh category as you described because it is ideal height range imo

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Just one more cm and you're on the same tier as David Laid and Arnold.
I don’t think Arnold was ever 6’2 tbh, David is a strong 6’2 however.

A good frame makes you look taller too.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
You shouldn’t feel short at 186 cm if you do you have problems in your head.
Percentile based you are very tall guy and heightmog around 90% dudes in us which isn’t meh category as you described because it is ideal height range imo
Yes, but I don’t care about most of the population. Young, healthy men (16-30) in good unis, clubs, parties ect are all that matter. Those are your competition.

• +1
I don’t think Arnold was ever 6’2 tbh, David is a strong 6’2 however.

A good frame makes you look taller too.
I'm 180 cm rn, what can I do to get to 188?
(76-78 kg, turn 14 in early 2024 season)

I'm 180 cm rn, what can I do to get to 188?
(76-78 kg, turn 14 in early 2024 season)
How tall are your parents, what’s your tanner stage ?

Naturally not much: exercise a lot, sprint and eat lots of protein. Sleep 8 plus hours daily.

Artificially: take an AI to lower estrogen and either take HGH or CJC, Hex ect with MK-677 to increase IGF-1 levels.

• JFL
How tall are your parents
Dad was 5'9-5'10 with a stunted growth. Mom was 5'6ish barefoot.
, what’s your tanner stage ?
Idk what this means, please elab.
Naturally not much: exercise a lot, sprint and eat lots of protein. Sleep 8 plus hours daily.
Ok, I was doing them all apart from sprinting.
How should I sprint?
Artificially: take an AI to lower estrogen and either take HGH or CJC, Hex ect with MK-677 to increase IGF-1 levels.
Not an option rn.

You will be mogger height anyway
Where do you live
Uk, plan to move to canada for after college.
(I already have canadian citizenship and family there to help me out)

How tall are your parents, what’s your tanner stage ?

Man why are you telling already very tall 13 year old to take ai with significant side effects? No real good parent would let their children take these drugs when their child is in good height range already

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Man why are you telling already very tall 13 year old to take ai with significant side effects? No real good parent would let their children take these drugs when their child is in good height range already
Don't worry dude, I don't plan on taking them.

• +1
Uk, plan to move to canada for after college.
(I already have canadian citizenship and family there to help me out)
You are already above average height at 13 why do you want to get even more taller than your body will allow on itself?

You are already above average height at 13 why do you want to get even more taller than your body will allow on itself?
I'm honestly aiming for 6'2.
I bloomed early so I'm just using the time I have left with open plates.

• +1
Yeah good choice you don’t want to hurt you health over long run for insignificant benefits
I'm gymmaxing rn, and I don't really train back and legs as much as I could cus it could stunt growth.
Do they fr stunt growth?, cus if not then I'm missing out on gains.
6’2 is almost guaranteed unless you started puberty at like 9 years old
I think more like 11ish. (possibly a little younger)

I'm gymmaxing rn, and I don't really train back and legs as much as I could cus it could stunt growth.
Do they fr stunt growth?, cus if not then I'm missing out on gains.

I think more like 11ish. (possibly a little younger)
Definitely does not stunt growth actually i would argue it helps with height growth. You are missing out on some real gains boyo but who am I to tell you that, im an armwrestler and haven’t trained my legs for a quite a while lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Definitely does not stunt growth actually i would argue it helps with height growth.
Ok, thanks.
I should avoid deadlifts and squats though right?
You are missing out on some real gains boyo but who am I to tell you that, im an armwrestler and haven’t trained my legs for a quite a while lmao
Fair.
A ton of gymcells skimp on legs too tbh.

@boyopower23 I'm currently taking whey protein, and am on the fence for creatine (Don't really want to take it cus of bloating)
(Pre-workout is honey and salt.)
Do you know any other safe supplements I should be taking?

Ok, thanks.
I should avoid deadlifts and squats though right?

Fair.
A ton of gymcells skimp on legs too tbh.
Yeah i would avoid them tbh i am also in growing taller stage, and i avoid them just because it makes me feel weird in my spine and compressed
You can do them and still grow but i still avoid them out of caution

Yeah i would avoid them tbh i am also in growing taller stage, and i avoid them just because it makes me feel weird in my spine and compressed
You can do them and still grow but i still avoid them out of caution
Same here tbh, I'd rather not take the risk.
How tall are you?

• +1
@boyopower23 I'm currently taking whey protein, and am on the fence for creatine (Don't really want to take it cus of bloating)
(Pre-workout is honey and salt.)
Do you know any other safe supplements I should be taking?
D3 + k2 is cheap and good for bones. k2 helps absorb vitamin d which is hard to absorb as you have to take it with lot of fats
Sprinting - sprinting is good for hgh and also stresses your legs. It’s bro science but i feel like it also helps with height growth due to stress on the legs and micro tears
L- arginine is also good and safe for gh release if you don’t overdose
And yeah creatine will make your face bloated and we don’t want that do we? Take whey protein over creatine

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
U can fraud to 5'10 without lifts+thick soled shoes and with lifts and thick soled shoes prob 5'11 MAYBE 6ft. 5'8 is like a slight to somewhat of a failo based on where u live but most ppl don't go outside and realize how common this height is. U can blend in easily don't get discouraged. UNLESS u live somewhere tall asf

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi
Those are the only two options jfl. What do you want me to say ? He can decide for himself.

• +1
D3 + k2 is cheap and good for bones. k2 helps absorb vitamin d which is hard to absorb as you have to take it with lot of fats
Sprinting - sprinting is good for hgh and also stresses your legs. It’s bro science but i feel like it also helps with height growth due to stress on the legs and micro tears
L- arginine is also good and safe for gh release if you don’t overdose
And yeah creatine will make your face bloated and we don’t want that do we? Take whey protein over creatine
Ok, will do.
Thanks for the explanation.
Im 5’8 in the morning
How long do you have left to get to 5'10?

• +1
Idk tbh but im 16 years old and my growth plates are still open because i ‘ve grown 3cm this past year
That's nice progress brah.
I got 2.5 cm since my b-day.

• +1