im 6 4 but girls dont like me

Gh3lfaceA113

Gh3lfaceA113

Bronze
rate my jawline and face pls i know i have that negative canthal tilt for sure tho:feelsgood::blackpill:
Photo 3
Photo 2

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, DanielCYA, germanlooks and 3 others
4/10 max.

don't no what else to tell you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BearBoy, currylightskin and 1 other person
grow a mop on ur head and lift heavy things

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 17829, DanielCYA and 5 others
rate my jawline and face pls i know i have that negative canthal tilt for sure tho:feelsgood::blackpill:
View attachment 1579909View attachment 1579911
You are not bad looking bro, Below average in the west but above average in other countries. It depends on your location also that is not your full score you can look better if you improve so don't focus on score too much. Height halo as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Gh3lfaceA113
because u olook aspie and look un NT as fuck

looking NT is a pre requisite even before being tall

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Them headphones are kinda sus. show us your ears

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Gh3lfaceA113
Buzzcut, genio, shape your eyebrows, and roidcell

• +1
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
Futuristic JBWmaxxer/10

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
View attachment 1579909View attachment 1579911
Find a petite girl. Trust me, any girl who is under 2 inches the national height average of your place, so lets say america, average foid is 5ft 5, I noticed 5f 3 and below foids value height over everything.

4ft 11-5ft 2 will do anything for your tall cock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Gh3lfaceA113
Find a petite girl. Trust me, any girl who is under 2 inches the national height average of your place, so lets say america, average foid is 5ft 5, I noticed 5f 3 and below foids value height over everything.

4ft 11-5ft 2 will do anything for your tall cock.
true ive talked with 4 11 bitches online they said they love my height they didnt care about my ugly face:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
zombiemaxxed or cocainemaxxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16758 and Gh3lfaceA113
Narrow Recessed downswung maxila -> poor midface ratio and also weak narrow jaw.

You need some ccw type advancment, ideally something that moves the whole maxila up and forwards gl with that htough
true true:blackpill: im ugly af

your going to have to geomax in south east asia or third world shitholes to have many options
im already in israel i moved here bruh

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I'm 6'4" and struggling out here as well, 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gh3lfaceA113
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Change your school shooter hair style and you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gh3lfaceA113
your hairstyle is shit, you look bloated and grow a stubble
for now change you hairstyle and fashion, lose the bloat and grow a stubble and see how it goes

It's because you're a normie.

You need to gain 20-30 lbs of muscle and then wear a nice fitting t-shirt and jeans and a necklace, and then girls will think you are cool.

The taller you are, the more this advice works, because a tall skinny guy has far more potential than a short skinny guy, but both can benefit from gaining lots of muscle mass.

For a good guide on natural bodybuilding (gaining muscle without drugs), look at my post here: https://looksmax.org/threads/social-skills-are-far-more-important-than-you-think.465599/post-7674740

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling and Elvisandreaa
Roidcelling would suit you

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Wtf is your hair

Narrow Recessed downswung maxila -> poor midface ratio and also weak narrow jaw.

You need some ccw type advancment, ideally something that moves the whole maxila up and forwards good luck with that though
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
true ive talked with 4 11 bitches online they said they love my height they didnt care about my ugly face:blackpill:
If you frame max as well, you can get easily a petite Stacy with a average face. In high school I remember a acne ridden dude who was 6ft 5 with a flat face and negative canthal tilt and was high inhibition cause everyone said he was tall managed to social circle max and get a petite girl.

Guys dont realize that after your a few inches, I would say 3 inches legitimate above your country average height ( so if your country avg is 5ft 10, a legit non fraud 6ft 1 barefoot ) foids dont care much about face if your short, and if you still have trouble fill the frame. Being a little below average or avg isn't bad at all, it just means you avoid the instant pussy wetting effect. Through illusion though and foids beings silly I noticed petite foids give me less shit, despite me being 5ft 10 2/3inch-11inch barefoot ( I tell foids 6ft lol and the shorter ones like <5ft 3 ) believe it.

two questions

1. are you white
2. do you have hair

if you answered yes to both jump of a bridge
@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Cidre enjoyer
I’m pretty sure I saw u on omegle

Would benefit from BIMAX

You need some ccw type advancment, ideally something that moves the whole maxila up and forwards good luck with that though
How tf did you get mod :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Good shit tho 🤝

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero