I’m 6’3, good physique but bullied in highschool

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I wasn’t small in highschool, I have a really good physique, and I’m not bad looking there were a lot of people who looked way worse than me. But one kid who was pretty small in height, but looked like he was on steroids, every day without fail would degrade me, tell me I’m ugly, laugh at me, constantly, just one kid, and I never talked, I saw it as an opportunity to practice stoicism, without realizing being told that every day would seep into my subconscious and make me insecure. Fucking hate myself for letting that go on for so long without doing something about it. Now I have a stellar physique and no one understands why I’m not as confident as I should be, why I don’t get more bitches than I do. That one kid crippled me. Now I have to become a literal God to change that

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing, Kristin and 2 others
He was jealous of you

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
He was jealous of you

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep and Biggdink
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate, gamma and 3 others
Why didn't you just beat him up

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Lmao
393db531-ea8d-4d53-a1ae-c0b25cd0759b-gif.1188331

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Another Lanklet faggot BTFO

Either you overrate yourself or he was jealous.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ChristianChad
Forgive him and yourself and move on. So many niggas do really bad shit to me that changed my life and psyche but fuck it. It's either I die or I live. I'm a Struggler. Narrowly avoiding death, struggling just for the sake of living, and not feeling bad for myself and dying.
“You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.”

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Gengar