Im a beta male provider but im trying to be slayer

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Maybe having sex & kids is a step that was meant to be skipped in my life & I am made just to provide for the foid who already has a kid. (father abandoned)

If its your path in life. Some are born to be family men, including me probably. Doesn't mean you have to be a loser, you can establish rules and standards on your woman, and be the stronger one.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Swagwaffle
Maybe having sex & kids is a step that was meant to be skipped in my life & I am made just to provide for the foid who already has a kid. (father abandoned)

I am destined to the slayer lifestyle tbh, don't have any urge for family and provider instincts, little kids always feel like small annoying shits (then again i'm only a teenager).

I hope i can slay after i looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Swagwaffle
If its your path in life. Some are born to be family men, including me probably. Doesn't mean you have to be a loser, you can establish rules and standards on your woman, and be the stronger one.
Thank you for Always giving me hope to not rope?
I am destined to the slayer lifestyle tbh, don't have any urge for family and provider instincts, little kids always feel like small annoying shits (then again i'm only a teenager).

I hope i can slay after i looksmax.
Well I feel like this I can’t stand little kids but hey I think I’m just destined to be the loser . Beta male provide no fun . Ur still a teen so hopefully u end up being a slayer. A slayer requires very good genes from what I been observing .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
How old are you bro?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Try roids and cocaine, srs.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle