im a bum

TwoToneMalone83

TwoToneMalone83

judystroyer
im 15, in online schooling, not the best student. will probably never be able to maintain a job. i produce write and sing electronic music but jewmusic industry has 6million gatekeepers so that surely wont work. live in barely middle class family (neither parent has job for health reasons). got taken out of school in 2021 so i cant make friends or talk to ladies. my family thinks im sick in the head or retarded for whatever reason. my grandpa who i live with says things like "your almost 16 and you dont have a single friend" and thinks im "manic depressive". even my aunt who i see rarely tells me i need to do something with my life. i have 1 friend from middle school who i send music to and text but shes left me on seen and delivered for weeks at a time on multiple occasions recently (she has a life). im sure it goes without saying ive never had a girlfriend. i have no one to tell any of this, and ive never been to a therapist nor do i really want to. unrelated but i am mixed race puerto rican and italian because i get the ethnicity question alot

im definitely an unidentified homeless corpse in the making

WIN 20240802 163339

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, normie_joe, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
you're too ugly i have to put you in my ignore list

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, normie_joe, mike21 and 3 others
why is your room so fucked up
IMG 1817

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
That's brutal, sorry man

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
im 15, in online schooling, not the best student. will probably never be able to maintain a job. i produce write and sing electronic music but jewmusic industry has 6million gatekeepers so that surely wont work. live in barely middle class family (neither parent has job for health reasons). got taken out of school in 2021 so i cant make friends or talk to ladies. my family thinks im sick in the head or retarded for whatever reason. my grandpa who i live with says things like "your almost 16 and you dont have a single friend" and thinks im "manic depressive". even my aunt who i see rarely tells me i need to do something with my life. i have 1 friend from middle school who i send music to and text but shes left me on seen and delivered for weeks at a time on multiple occasions recently (she has a life). im sure it goes without saying ive never had a girlfriend. i have no one to tell any of this, and ive never been to a therapist nor do i really want to. unrelated but i am mixed race puerto rican and italian because i get the ethnicity question alot

View attachment 3068607
nigga looks worse than my nightmares :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3

View attachment 3068607
I know ur not 16, but when I was 16 I was mentally ill and would spend the entirety of my day asking for face ratings. I genuinely thought I was completely fucked, I was failing highschool and was living to farm dopamine from the face ratings (that was all I would do, all day). I barely spoke to anyone, and had no interests at all.

It got soo bad that I started getting paranoid my face would end up on the news, and anytime I would talk to a stranger it genuinely felt like they’d probably seen my face.

Everything ended up fine though, I was a tera-loser but I don’t really care anymore. Life is pretty short anyway.

I know ur not 16, but when I was 16 I was mentally ill and would spend the entirety of my day asking for face ratings. I genuinely thought I was completely fucked, I was failing highschool and was living to farm dopamine from the face ratings (that was all I would do, all day). I barely spoke to anyone, and had no interests at all.

It got soo bad that I started getting paranoid my face would end up on the news, and anytime I would talk to a stranger it genuinely felt like they’d probably seen my face.

Everything ended up fine though, I was a tera-loser but I don’t really care anymore. Life is pretty short anyway.
thank you for empathizing with me bhai, i messaged a mod to take this thread down cuz its embarassing but only so many people have even heard of this forum so i reckon i dont need to stress over it.

one day imma look back at this and laugh

Last edited: