"I'm a dickcel/incel because of my dick size"

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I can't even remember how many times I've heard retards say they're incels because of their penis size.
You can only be considered a dickcel if you legit have a sub-4 inches microdick.
When you're approaching girls they can't fucking see your pecker, assuming you're not a giga autist 99% of the time you get rejected it's either because of your FACE or your HEIGHT.
Most "dickcels" usually have 5 inches dicks or sometimes even higher than the actual average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and jefferson
So i would assume you are around 7-9 inches correct?

• JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, Arkantos, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Dick size is for keeping women not getting them unless you get them from a nude beach lol.

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
JFL at this coper
https://incels.is/threads/personal-...ual-advances-being-sexually-assertive.151079/
Its literally just my dick holding me back, I have a 4.5/10 face, I'm average height for my country, I'm funny, I can somewhat hold a conversation, etc, but none of that shit matters at the end of the day if you have a small dick

Keep in mind his dick is over 5 inches.

Last edited:
jfl even Sean O Pry would get rejected if his dick was 4 inches

Yeah bro, women love small dicks

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I can't even remember how many times I've heard retards say they're incels because of their penis size.
You can only be considered a dickcel if you legit have a sub-4 inches microdick.
When you're approaching girls they can't fucking see your pecker, assuming you're not a giga autist 99% of the time you get rejected it's either because of your FACE or your HEIGHT.
Most "dickcels" usually have 5 inches dicks or sometimes even higher than the actual average.
im a dickcel/trucel

I have almost 8 inch (not bonepressed), but still i cant get any girls that are not very fat or old. Having a big dick is only good for keeping a girl, not to pick one up.

I have almost 8 inch (not bonepressed), but still i cant get any girls that are not very fat or old. Having a big dick is only good for keeping a girl, not to pick one up.
I am 7’5 inches and incel bunch of whinnig bitches they should save up for jaw surgery and shoe lifts