Prettyboymaxxing is a trap

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

β €
I've asked this before and nobody could provide me a legitimate counter-argument.
Ask yourselves this, if you are a skinny twink prettyboy who is giga leanmaxxed and weighs like 140lbs, what happens when masculine chad sees you in the street with your gf and sees obvious weakness in you and just starts hitting on her in front of you and starts getting pushy and disrespects you in front of her? what can you do? the only answer is to fight. But you can't fight because you're a twink/prettyboy and he's a gymmaxxed masculine guy who will beat your ass
You will be disrespected by most guys because they know they can beat your ass and you'll do nothing about it. This is why prettyboymaxxing is gay and a trap, WOMEN WANT SECURITY AND PROTECTION.
They want a man that will protect and defend their honor, not a twink skinny fag who can't even defend himself or her. Anyone who disagrees on this point doesn't know how women think at all. And if you think this doesn't happen then you don't go out much. Men are absolute scum in the real world and they will shittest you for any signs of weakness and they'll pounce like a lion on a gazelle.

A thief breaks into your house, assuming you live in Europe/UK aka no guns allowed, what the fuck wiill you do? you are a skinny twig and he'll rape your wife in fronto of you while you're helpless, hell he'll probably rape you aswell since you look like a woman anyways.

YOU MUST BE STRONG AS A MAN OR YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, NO EXCEPTIONS. You can't be 140lbs, you need some weight behind you, even if you're a 5'8 manlet you have to be 160-170 lbs and muscle on you and know how to defend yourself. There's no other way. There's random niggers/gypsys/lowlives wandering the streets, you have to be able to HEEM them dead if they start shit or have a knife incase the lanklet is too big.

@SecularIslamist @Pakicel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, bloomercel, Lirevk and 7 others
thats why i carry my rape knives

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Lirevk, robtical and 12 others
  • Woah
Reactions: lilith
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR, datboijj and lilith
I've asked this before and nobody could provide me a legitimate counter-argument.
Ask yourselves this, if you are a skinny twink prettyboy who is giga leanmaxxed and weighs like 140lbs, what happens when masculine chad sees you in the street with your gf and sees obvious weakness in you and just starts hitting on her in front of you and starts getting pushy and disrespects you in front of her? what can you do? the only answer is to fight. But you can't fight because you're a twink/prettyboy and he's a gymmaxxed masculine guy who will beat your ass
You will be disrespected by most guys because they know they can beat your ass and you'll do nothing about it. This is why prettyboymaxxing is gay and a trap, WOMEN WANT SECURITY AND PROTECTION.
They want a man that will protect and defend their honor, not a twink skinny fag who can't even defend himself or her. Anyone who disagrees on this point doesn't know how women think at all. And if you think this doesn't happen then you don't go out much. Men are absolute scum in the real world and they will shittest you for any signs of weakness and they'll pounce like a lion on a gazelle.

A thief breaks into your house, assuming you live in Europe/UK aka no guns allowed, what the fuck wiill you do? you are a skinny twig and he'll rape your wife in fronto of you while you're helpless, hell he'll probably rape you aswell since you look like a woman anyways.

YOU MUST BE STRONG AS A MAN OR YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, NO EXCEPTIONS. You can't be 140lbs, you need some weight behind you, even if you're a 5'8 manlet you have to be 160-170 lbs and muscle on you and know how to defend yourself. There's no other way. There's random niggers/gypsys/lowlives wandering the streets, you have to be able to HEEM them dead if they start shit or have a knife incase the lanklet is too big.

I agree with you but for different reasons. Fighting is cope so gaining mass in order to fend off shitskins is meaningless as we have weapons. However you should look like you could defend yourself in order to seduce the female brain.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why not do both?

Prettyboy who is muscular >>>

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, LowTierVitoBss and SecularIslamist
I agreed but trying to be 160-170 gymaxxed at 10% bf at 5'8 is fucking killer tho.

This is why we see twinks but very rarely pretty boys who are also big and strong. It's possible just very rare.

Why not do both?

Prettyboy who is muscular >>>
prettyboy = leanmaxxing to 8-11% BF for peak facial gains, you're going to be a twig unless on roids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Sprinkles
I agreed but trying to be 160-170 gymaxxed at 10% bf at 5'8 is fucking killer tho.

This is why we see twinks but very rarely pretty boys who are also big and strong. It's possible just very rare.
This is why height is king, you can be prettyboy but still have big bones and be strong/lean whereas manlet being strong = gotta be heavier/higher BF %

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and murdah
prettyboy = leanmaxxing to 8-11% BF for peak facial gains, you're going to be a twig unless on roids.
Well if you re tall you can add some good size without getting bloated. Short prettyboys are twigs

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Maesthetic is law, best look to strive for.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and JohnDoe
Well if you re tall you can add some good size without getting bloated. Short prettyboys are twigs
Another reason it's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER FOR MANLETS

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, LowTierVitoBss and iMogEveryone

Gun

RR was skinny my G

Cope short guys gain muscle in proportion to their body at a much faster rate. The taller you are the harder it is to pack on muscle which leads to the skinny physique most pretty boys have.

But what about JBs doe

That's all i want man :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1

That feeling of feeling safe around a guy fizzles out quickly, but nobody gets tired of looking at a beautiful face. Keep coping.

That feeling of feeling safe around a guy fizzles out quickly, but nobody gets tired of looking at a beautiful face. Keep coping.
Found the 15 year old prettyboy twink tiktokcel
It's over for you when chad sees you around at night and fucks your gf and makes you watch in the corner of the dark alley. :lul:

RR was skinny my G
rickross? he ain't skinny
Cope short guys gain muscle in proportion to their body at a much faster rate. The taller you are the harder it is to pack on muscle which leads to the skinny physique most pretty boys have.
This is true but you end up not being prettyboy if you become masc as manlet whereas lanklets can be both kinda

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
rickross? he ain't skinny

This is true but you end up not being prettyboy if you become masc as manlet whereas lanklets can be both kinda
richard ramirez, also im a prettyboxmaxxer im 6'2-3 and 143-145 lbs what should I do?

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
richard ramirez, also im a prettyboxmaxxer im 6'2-3 and 143-145 lbs what should I do?
Leanbulk to 170lbs? i dunno i hate lanklets btw they are my mortal enemy

Found the 15 year old prettyboy twink tiktokcel
It's over for you when chad sees you around at night and fucks your gf and makes you watch in the corner of the dark alley. :lul:
I have been going to the gym for years dude and also do boxing and had some matches with competitive boxers. With all that I would never trade my pretty boy face for something different, you don't know how it feels to be approached in public by random thirsty JB, it feels good man, really really good. It fills up my soul and ego. Chad can beat my ass, a trade off I am willing to make.

• +1
I have been going to the gym for years dude and also do boxing and had some matches with competitive boxers. With all that I would never trade my pretty boy face for something different, you don't know how it feels to be approached in public by random JB, it feels good man, really really good. Chad can beat my ass, a trade off I am willing to make.
prettyboys have an early expiry date, chads do not.

prettyboys have an early expiry date, chads do not.
I am 29, still going strong. Recently been approached by two 12 year olds. It really depends on ur genes. My mom is also physically aging very slowly and I got all of her features.

I do admit I look a bit more dimorphic after weight loss, cheeckbones are a bit more prominent and hollowness is visible in most lightning.

In any case, it doesn't really matter since i can't change what I am. I was just saying that I don't mind that chad can beat my ass or that my expiration date is bad. At the moment things are going really well.

• Woah