I'm a foid

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Vermilioncore and DianabolDownie
Don't get your hopes up

All of us know here, if he is really a woman, he must be ugly as hell to really waste time on this site

Stacy's are getting gangbanged by bbcs right now

• So Sad
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Don't get your hopes up

All of us know here, if he is really a woman, he must be ugly as hell to really waste time on this site

Stacy's are getting gangbanged by bbcs right now
chad only

• Love it
I want to fuck @DianabolDownie

• JFL

• +1
THIS IS VERY CLEARLY A LARP

A BLACKPILLED FOID NO MATTER HOW UGLY WOULD GO ON ONLYFANS AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN 9 MONTHS EFFORT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Ritalincel, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
fucking kill yourself for making me watch that
tenor.gif

I DIDN'T MAKE YOU WATCH SHIT, YOU WATCHED EVERY SINGLE SECOND BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO FUCK HER YOU FREAK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Golang and Ritalincel
you must suffer for your crimes

• +1
I HAVE DECIDED TO BAN EVERY SINGLE SIMP IN THIS THREAD. ITS TIME FOR A PURGE BUDDYBOYOS

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Madhate and DianabolDownie
not even a fucking competition. Rihenna is sub 5 PSL ded srs
He's just a coping deathnik. Its over for him. Rihanna is 6.5 psl MAX if i'm being generous

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person
He's just a coping deathnik. Its over for him. Rihanna is 6.5 psl MAX if i'm being generous
Maybe Zendaya but Riheanna is not above 6 if you're using the x/8 system

Long forehead, short PFL (causes slightly wide PFL). No outstanding features. Just above average.

I rate Zendaya a 6 PSL and every trait is better than Zendya's.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and PenileFacialSurgery
cope bro now your just being a simp
Not simping, you’re simping for worthless Jhene, Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pussy.

I just posted screenshots and stated facts.

Keep coping

@Dope low T curry cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
‘It's brutally over for me’.

That is unrealistic if you’re female for real.

• +1
Maybe Zendaya but Riheanna is not above 6 if you're using the x/8 system
View attachment 366210
Long forehead, short PFL (causes slightly wide PFL). No outstanding features. Just above average.

View attachment 366215
I rate Zendaya a 6 PSL and every trait is better than Zendya's.
Rihanna has a wide flat nigger nose too. She’s PSL 5 no higher.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2205
Not simping, you’re simping for worthless Jhene, Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pussy.

I just posted screenshots and stated facts.

Keep coping

@Dope low T curry cope.
wow dawg:lul::lul::lul: you got me pressed on da real rn

dude wrote a 30 minute essay to me cause I said Madison fogs Rihanna. I didn’t even respond jfl.
You responded a million times, simping for Maddison
keep lying you dog.

6FB3C181 A819 4178 89E1 639CE49F2196

>trucel
>foid
D1452A41 4E89 4773 836F E4E152422C5B

@DianabolDownie

you were born as a male, faggot

you're a male to female tranny. this makes you a homosexual queer. you will never be heterosexual

you're born as a male and pretend to be a girl. how are you a female, retard?

Vomit2

Go play with tranny cocks. Dick sucking is your hobby, sperm guzzler. Kill yourself, you little ugly bug eyed crossdressing faggot.

Spew

Tenor 8

• JFL
You responded a million times, simping for Maddison
keep lying you dog.

View attachment 366257
You started comparing the two bro. Came out of nowhere and started shoving Rihanna up my ass. I just responded each time cause it was my thread and I said few sentences. You went out of ur way to paint Rihanna in a good light by being biased in your photo selection. You responded with random shit about Rihanna that no one cares about like her “twitter followers” and that means she “fogs Madison”. I was just defending Madison cause she objectively mogs Rihanna to the grave. You were simping very hard for her. You wrote a long ass essay to a half assed response of mine (I said she’s a “subhuman ethnic”) and I didn’t even respond. Bro you took simping way too far, she isn’t gonna see this.

Chose the worst pic of Rihanna, candid when she was a hungover on alcohol and damaged dyed hair

and a instagram ready makeup pic of Addison Beer who posts nothing but the best frauded pics of herself meanwhile Rihanna has tens of thousands of times more pics, of candi and paparazzion the internet.

Plus Rihanna’s mogs bone structure wise, and Madison won’t look nearly as good as Rihanna in 10 years when she’s Rihanna’s age, or be anywhere on her level.

View attachment 360384

View attachment 360391

Rihanna mogs on every level
View attachment 360394
View attachment 360395

If I’m being generous they are close PSL facially, but Rihanna is still a million times more unique and exotic looking with more of an “IT” factor, meanwhile Addison looks like a generic Pinterest whore + more shit. bone structure.

Still overall attractiveness, Rihanna fogs on every level.

So saying, “Addison is the only 8” is just retarded. Plus the scale goes up to 9 rating objectively.

I already fucking added Lima and Palvin, there’s a definitely a few more.

“Subhuman ethic”

why didn’t you off yourself like said you would low t Elliott Rodger?

Imagine spending 30 mins or something to write this and I didn’t even respond.

You started comparing the two bro. Came out of nowhere and started shoving Rihanna up my ass. I just responded each time cause it was my thread and I said few sentences. You went out of ur way to paint Rihanna in a good light by being biased in your photo selection. You responded with random shit about Rihanna that no one cares about like her “twitter followers” and that means she “fogs Madison”. I was just defending Madison cause she objectively mogs Rihanna to the grave. You were simping very hard for her. You wrote a long ass essay to a half assed response of mine (I said she’s a “subhuman ethnic”) and I didn’t even respond. Bro you took simping way too far, she isn’t gonna see this.

Imagine spending 30 mins or something to write this and I didn’t even respond.
Lol didn’t read.

• JFL
Jfl @ this thread

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Lol didn’t read.
Took me 5 mins to write this to defend myself. Less than the time u took to make that response. In the end u took more time and I didn’t even respond. Imagine spending all that time defending Rihanna in threads and I just ignore u. You’re happy I actually responded to u for once so u don’t slit ur wrists from anger.

Comical shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Took me 5 mins to write this to defend myself. Less than the time u took to make that response. In the end u took more time and I didn’t even respond. Imagine spending all that time defending Rihanna in threads and I just ignore u. You’re happy I actually responded to u for once so u don’t slit ur wrists from anger.
9B415A3C C732 4593 9148 07F3AB0B8395

43DCDC05 81F2 43F5 8404 0F339C368EB5

Chose the worst pic of Rihanna, candid when she was a hungover on alcohol and damaged dyed hair

and a instagram ready makeup pic of Addison Beer who posts nothing but the best frauded pics of herself meanwhile Rihanna has tens of thousands of times more pics, of candi and paparazzion the internet.

Plus Rihanna’s mogs bone structure wise, and Madison won’t look nearly as good as Rihanna in 10 years when she’s Rihanna’s age, or be anywhere on her level.

View attachment 360384

View attachment 360391

Rihanna mogs on every level
View attachment 360394
View attachment 360395

If I’m being generous they are close PSL facially, but Rihanna is still a million times more unique and exotic looking with more of an “IT” factor, meanwhile Addison looks like a generic Pinterest whore + more shit. bone structure.

Still overall attractiveness, Rihanna fogs on every level.

So saying, “Addison is the only 8” is just retarded. Plus the scale goes up to 9 rating objectively.

I already fucking added Lima and Palvin, there’s a definitely a few more.

“Subhuman ethic”

why didn’t you off yourself like said you would low t Elliott Rodger?

Keep barking for me, you posted tons of images and walls of text. Took u so long, u took ur time, tried to figure out how to simp successfully for Rihanna, u were happy with it. I DESTROYED HIM TIME TO WAIT FOR LE ALERT :soy:

AND I DIDNT RESPOND

Last edited:
Took maybe 2-3 minutes to write, to end your cope, but I don’t really care, you were just as involved.

But keep crying being mad.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bunny no!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and DianabolDownie
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and DianabolDownie
Took maybe 2-3 minutes to write, to end your cope, but I don’t really care, you were just as involved.

But keep crying being mad.
You were crying first when I ghosted u cause I couldn’t handle your cringe. You know that you lost already, I felt sorry that I humiliated u. The pain u felt when I ignored u and then mentioned it in this thread made u angry. Keep simping for a subhuman ethnic, no one agrees with u tho.

Lies, no foid knows what dianabol is

• Woah
You were crying first when I ghosted u cause I couldn’t handle your cringe. You know that you lost already, I felt sorry that I humiliated u. The pain u felt when I ignored u and then mentioned it in this thread made u angry. Keep simping for a subhuman ethnic, no one agrees with u tho.
Don’t know what you’re talking, legit don’t care.

seems like you’re the one who’s mad, but okay bro. JFL :lul:

I apologize to the people I mislead this entire time. I joined this place sorta ironically but got sucked in immediately and became active. I have 1700 hours on this god forsaken place and ive got to stop those hours from going up somehow.

But honestly think about it, what self respecting male would have a bunny as their profile picture?????

It's brutally over for me and may or may not rope asap

View attachment 365856

@EthnicelAscension and @obesecel heard my foid voice in discord vc and said if I didnt expose myself, they would do it for me....

I'm a true femcel though, all I get is subhumans approaching me, i'd never take them, so im stuck in femceldome.... All these chads never approach me, not even high-tier normies.... Last time I had sex was like 2 years ago and its driven me insane.

Mah niggas @Fuk @yang @ManANamNahMan @Blackout.xl you guys were cool so i'm sorry for fooling you...

Lurking this place has become my life at this point because I agree with everything, but I know I cant keep pretending any longer, I have to admit it now, I was called out...

@OwlGod @Golden Glass @Sergio-OMS @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Short Ugly and Brown @Titbot personal favorite posters, as well as maybe some others I cant remember the names of.....

Goodbye .me

View attachment 365870

its over

@Lorsss be swift

ps,
By replying with any form of tldr or din red, you hereby solemnly swear you are a massive homosexual on an uncontested level
are you ugly?
Whats your psl rating?
Not a single Chad lol I've seen chads go for landwhales