I'm a foid

Don’t know what you’re talking, legit don’t care.

seems like you’re the one who’s mad, but okay bro. JFL :lul:
You took a screenshot of my posts and lied about it all cause I said I ignored you. I’m sorry I made you mad bro. It’s ok it’s over now.

You took a screenshot of my posts and lied about it all cause I said I ignored you. I’m sorry I made you mad bro. It’s ok it’s over now.
Maybe because you mentioned me and lied, so I had to prove you wrong?
lol

Why you so mad you had to mention me and a conversation I completely forgot about lol

you=
831BBF31 1E57 4395 B82C 7030B7A34F45

Aight ive lost interest in this

so to the people who actually took this srsly:

my sister let me use pics of her eyes and hair
hand visible... me holding paper in front of her

larps arent my thing , so guess I had to ruin this

low t move not sticking with it, but i'd rather not be seen as the forum tranny (i say that if im not already seen as the forum tranny)

@Dommaxxer @SkinjobCatastrophe @No Mercy@6ft5manlet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and LordNorwood
Maybe because you mentioned me and lied, so I had to prove you wrong?
lol

Why you so mad you had to mention me and a conversation I completely forgot about lol

you=
View attachment 366378
It was a funny post that got reacts bro.

You don’t have to lie to make yourself look better. We know who simped and embarrassed himself in that thread.

No one is mad here unless you took this seriously and you’re angry at me and you’re trying too hard for nothing. Take it easy bro it’s over.

It was a funny post that got reacts bro.

You don’t have to lie to make yourself look better. We know who simped and embarrassed himself in that thread.

No one is mad here unless you took this seriously and you’re angry at me and you’re trying too hard for nothing. Take it easy bro it’s over.
Lol you actually taking this seriously. You mad I told you to ER like Elliott Rodger you happa, fucking lol.

Quit crying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Lol you actually taking this seriously. You mad I told you to ER like Elliott Rodger you happa, fucking lol.

Quit crying.
You just proved my point. You want me to be mad so that your essay was meaningful. Bro I don’t care anymore, you’re clearly still trying to make up for something that bothered you. I haven’t read it yet and I never will. I’m calm and you’re still trying to make an argument out of this which proves there’s no helping you. I won’t be responding anymore cause I don’t want to upset you further.

You just proved my point. You want me to be mad so that your essay was meaningful. Bro I don’t care anymore, you’re clearly still trying to make up for something that bothered you. I haven’t read it yet and I never will. I’m calm and you’re still trying to make an argument out of this which proves there’s no helping you. I won’t be responding anymore cause I don’t want to upset you further.
actually didn’t read, can you shut up now because I can give a shit.

😳

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DianabolDownie and PenileFacialSurgery
actually didn’t read, can you shut up now because I can give a shit.
I’ve had enough of this, you’re just thick and taking this so seriously that I have to respond every time. Ignored

E090E160 400E 48D1 A7F3 C1CF0ADCCA41

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Ritalincel
larps me ngl

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, DianabolDownie, Incoming and 1 other person
Larps me from siberian tundra to the glacial sheets of greenland

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
we need to have Panjabi sex asap
.̴̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̊͂̇̈́͑̑̀̃̋͊̓͒̋̓̋̿̍͐͑̇͊̉̈́̅͐̑̐͗̀̿͗̀̀̈́̂̄̽̏̽͑̈́̀͆̍̒̃́͋̔̂̉̉̒̆̽̑̀̃͂̐͆̈͑́̃͋̀̒̅̑͛̈́́͂̔͒̂͋̎̌̅̓͊̌͛̍̇̂̃̊̀̇̾̍̉́̊̈̈́̆͂̑́̿̀̔̆͑̈͌̂̈̎͆͂͑̒̌̿͒̈̄̎͋̓̓̄͗͑̓̊͌̈́̀̇͂̋̋̏̈́̈̉̔̉̍̌̔̔̿̄̿̔̏͑̎͗̾̓̂͐́̈́̓͐͂̔̑̉͌́̊̉̏͂̐͆̑̊́͒̌͆̈̋͊̓̄͊̿̾̃̄̋̅̋̄̏̃̓̾̂̄̀͋͆̇̂̑̊͂͌̔̿͒̈͆̈͑̑̆͊̓͒̆̎͒͂̎͐̀͑͊́̅̍̊̒͌̽̇͌̓̈̒̾̈́̋̈́͒̄̍̅̈́͗̍̐̍͂̉̅̾͒̔̈́͛́̒̾̑̾̓̈́̅̿̃͂̈́̃̃̅͛͆̅̐̈́̊̄̐̿̓̆̊̒̔̏̓̈́͗̃̇̍͆̾̂̑͐̂̀͗̏̀̂̏̋̈́͋̓͗͑͐̐͋͗̊̏̈̍͑̀͑̈́̈͐̔̿̏̽͌̿̈́̑͊̎̀͂̏̅͗̓̐̓̆̒̔̅̀͆͌͋͒̌͐̑͗̎̉͐̾̏͆̋͂͂̈́̿̑͊͌̅̓̐͗̎̆͑̊͊̓̉̓͆͒̅̉̎̽́̈́́̓̔̿͒̿̾͊͌͊̀̽̓̂̓̂̿͒̏͛̌̈́̀́̎̐̄͒͛́̃͛͆̇͊́̃̑͐̀̎̎͌̍͛̓͆̍̓͆͗́̃̿̊̀́́̽̈̽̒͊̀̽͌̂̀̓͗̌̎̓̄̅̉́͐̅̈́̅́̌̿̾̄̊̈́̌̑̍̌̀̽̎̄̈̓̇́̓͆̇̏͐͊̽̊̌̿̚͘̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̕̚̕̕͘̚̕͘̕̚͘̚̕̚̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̕̕̕͘̕̕̚̚̚͘͘̚͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝