Im a fucking foolish fucking fool who thought a girl would actually like me back

31future69

31future69

Iron
I was liking a girl i thought she liked me too lol she did all the signs but turns out she was just being friendly she was literally snapping a guy next to me im gonna fucking kill myself i fucking hate myself i will never experience love

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, vermillioncorefan, darkness97 and 4 others
welcome to the club nigger

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, 케이제이 and mike21
Why be sad, these girls will have a bf and still talk to dudes u just didn’t make the cut otherwise she would cheat on him, it’s all a disgusting game

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
nice girls are the worst
you should make your intentions crystal clear from the get go to avoid misunderstanding/becoming friends and also appear assertive

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and fxckz
nice girls are the worst
you should make your intentions crystal clear from the get go to avoid misunderstanding/becoming friends and also appear assertive
This is a terrible idea. Women get dry when men make their intentions known. Women only lust for men who's intentions are unclear

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and fxckz
This is a terrible idea. Women get dry when men make their intentions known. Women only lust for men who's intentions are unclear
each to their own I guess
enjoy the friendzone

each to their own I guess
enjoy the friendzone
You have absolutely no idea how women work.
Go ahead and take this guys advice and watch her go on to the next guy for attention to fuel her hypergamus need

nice girls are the worst
Nah bro my stupid brain decided to like someone who was already my friend

Brutal, always be clear with how you feel with a person don't let them control you and overthink that you have a chance.

ease up man, bitches do that shyt all the time. don't sweat it man. same shit happened to me and i'm way older. you were into the idea of who she was. not the reality of who she actually is.

be careful with woman and take your time and be patient with them. i like to observe women for awhile if i am going to date them because you never really know a girl until 3 months in. and it varies. seriously just watch and pay attention to them and don't reveal too much about yourself. when you start focusing on people they will immediately tell you who they are, but you choose to ignore it as most people do in reality.

not saying she's a bitch or anything but it would have became more clear if she was really into you over time.

if a girl randomly starts flirting with you right away be very suspicious. that's how dudes get set up and die lol.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 31future69