Tealovingfool
Mistral
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2025
- Posts
- 2,147
- Reputation
- 2,569
I have come to awareness that I am a bad person and all I do is hurt people I talk to I fuck up many interactions by saying insensitive questions or things about others that they cannot handle I also constantly manipulate other people by mainly guilt tripping I pretend or exaggerate emotional reactions to get what I want i have attachment issues and when i have a threat of someone stopping talking to me without my decision my emotions fly out of control and I manipulate them by giving empty apologies.
I cannot be fixed im broken the only relief other people will ever get from me is the day im dead I will never be a good person like ive always wanted to be i will always be the attention seeking manipulative people pleasing loser nothing will change that.
I just needed somewhere to say this even if its on a forum full of people who dont give a shit about me.
I cannot be fixed im broken the only relief other people will ever get from me is the day im dead I will never be a good person like ive always wanted to be i will always be the attention seeking manipulative people pleasing loser nothing will change that.
I just needed somewhere to say this even if its on a forum full of people who dont give a shit about me.