Im a locationcel here is my matches for today on tinder boost

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Posts
7,736
Reputation
4,598
Screenshot 20200522 002657
 
Show ur tinder game, let’s see the messages with alliyah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mikecel
3 matches jfl loser
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and RichardSpencel
Did they message back yet?
 
You got 3 matches,it's fucking over you spastic.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
2175.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Yea im currently using tinder plus getting matches at a location where im preferred
Location game is legit.

If you guys know what you are doing.
 
What a mogger, did you get 40-50 matches in the first day???
Lol no,most matches in a day was like 10 maybe more like 8.
 
  • +1
Reactions: john2
Lol no,most matches in a day was like 10 maybe more like 8.
Ah i see. Makes sense fair enough

I get struggle to get more than 3 matches per day as a curry :cry: .

I did well in India though. How many likes do you get per day?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Screenshot 20200522 211549


Look at this 20 matches so far.
 
Ah i see. Makes sense fair enough

I get struggle to get more than 3 matches per day as a curry :cry: .

I did well in India though. How many likes do you get per day?
Depends,when I don't use it 0,and when I'm swiping maybe 3-4.
 
  • +1
Reactions: john2

Similar threads

Z
Replies
3
Views
70
5.5psl
5.5psl
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
0
Views
19
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
Petsmart
Replies
10
Views
41
larpingsonnn
L
69FutureChad69
Replies
1
Views
14
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top