I’m a pigeon

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
In this world, pigeons are considered less than dog shit. Everyone hates them. Everyone thinks they’re just a bother — a nuisance. No one mourns them when they die. No one looks out for them.

I stand in solidarity with them. That’s why I always feed them, give them water and look out for them. And so many times they come toward me and lay there. Without fear. They feel comforted around me.

One time, I spend my last $100 on bird food. The same day, a random guy gave me $500. I believe it was the pigeons who put in a good word for me and God gave me the money for helping his birds.

I am them, they are me.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, LancasteR and _MVP_
people hate pigeons? most ppl think theyre cute and feed them bread dunno what ur on about

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bndar.337 and BrahminBoss
Also, did you know pigeons are one of the smartest birds in the world? They once saved a battalion from death. They recognize faces and are loyal to those who help them.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, _MVP_ and BrahminBoss
this is you:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
people hate pigeons? most ppl think theyre cute and feed them bread dunno what ur on about
Maybe where you live bud. But most people hate them. They want them dead. I’ll show them.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Mike tyson type shit

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Pigeons are gods, nikola Tesla even married one

• JFL
IMG 7429

@_MVP_

• JFL