I'm a pretty boy livin' on the West side

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
I'm a pretty boy livin' on the west side, livin' so loud, you could never hear me cry. See no tears run down my eyes, oh, these hills, they burn so bright. Poppin' blue pills and sippin' on finest, nah. No more fears and no more lies. I tell myself to sleep at night amongst these hills, baby.

Handsome young man, never pull up on time - lookin' in the mirror, lookin' good should be a crime. All this pain I'll never let show. My real thoughts, you'll never know. Handsome young man, never worried 'bout time. Flexin' on the 'net, it's the same offline. If I don't lead, where will they go? They follow my every move.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Filthy Frank mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
MOGGED

Attachments

• 20210428_204334.jpg
    20210428_204334.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Filthy Frank mogs.
Tbh this song kinda encapsulates some of the narcs here including myself to an extent. When you read the lyrics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
nope not really but im confused about the stats and stuff you used to have in your sig lol
I wanna post vids of myself eventually before leaving in a couple months.

Idk if u remember the pics of me back when I was recessed. I changed a lot now but I guess just naturally have a soft lower third and I wanna show everyone my palate expander results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back