I'm a the most low inhib bad boy scammer in the world gtfih (scammed 1K and a free iphone)

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Tocay I scammed Amazon out of an iphone 15.
I ordered it, changed my mind and returned it, and my retarded gf got the idea to put nothing in the box, so I put nothing inside.

I've spent the whole day chatting on the phone and socially engineering the amazon employee, on the phone pretending that I don't understand what happenned and that i was just a poor victim. "I'm just a poor little guy, and the package got lost/stolen:owo:, please help me:cry:"
gUESS On what fucking phone I was messaging that bitch that about?
On the fucking IPHONE 15 I WAS PRETENDING WAS LOST AND STOLEN!! LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was holding my laughter all along.
Results.

Thanks for free iphone and 950 bucks faggots:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: synock21, Mewton, albanian_chad and 24 others
I already see retards coming at me

>muh muh you are such a bad person, how dare you do harm to absolutely nobody, and scam a multibillion dollar company that enslave third world children, and exploit its employees, :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, 97baHater, Lynxress and 9 others
wait a minute @Michael Myers you arent @FailedNormieManlet ???

Holy shit!! I was bullying the wrong pajeet all along.:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lynxress, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Genuinely seems profitable, make a guide about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Lynxress and 6 others
hope you didn't send that directly to your address :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, YUNGMAXXER and maxxmclooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lynxress, tigrxs and 2 others

jk btw i love you both :heart:
hope you didn't send that directly to your address :feelshah:
I'm not scamming for a living, and dont plan to scam anymore, i dont need money, I just wanted to see if it would work or not. I dont need extra protections

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
no, u r just a nigger, bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Charisma, Lynxress, RichardSpencel and 8 others
someone here is gonna snitch on you, gl op

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), lowiqNormie, zura and 2 others
i imagine you can probably get away with this once or twice but then they start to get very, very sus. You would have to start spoofing with a different IP + Account + contact detail +payment method + Physical delivery address each time

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Ricky212, zura and 6 others
i imagine you can probably get away with this once or twice but then they start to get very, very sus. You would have to start spoofing with a different IP + Account + contact detail +payment method + Physical delivery address each time
Have 5 friends and do this 2 times for each person=12 free iphone 15

I work at amazon, please check your email.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, lowiqNormie, udeactive and 5 others
amazon refund is getting to mainstream everyone and their mother knows about it

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and N1666
amazon refund is getting to mainstream everyone and their mother knows about it
It's been mainstream for nearly a decade. Also good luck OP for when you get rebilled :p

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and depressionmaxxing

WTF you thought I was a Bengali all this time? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

cash app me $20 plz im broke i need to buy more grass

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
not low inhib, my friend scams the biggest dealers in the country on telegram and made10k in a week

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Like drug dealers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Lynxress, Navnith and 6 others
Your friend will be in one of those cartel torturing videos soon
yeah they threatened him and shit but they cant find him, if they do hes cooked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie, likenesss and N1666
@FBI

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Manu le coq

>muh muh you are such a bad person, how dare you do harm to absolutely nobody, and scam a multibillion dollar company that enslave third world children, and exploit its employees, :soy:
good shit bro

• +1
nigga just found out about this scam jfl people literally have scammed millions of dollars from Amazon just like that and you think you are chosen one? lol if it's under 5K Amazon's not gonna notice anything so you are good just don't refund everything

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and LooksThinker
Wow you are so smart and bad brooo watch out 😱

You will not be after i call the fbi

I ordered it, changed my mind and returned it, and my retarded gf got the idea to put nothing in the box, so I put nothing inside.

I've spent the whole day chatting on the phone and socially engineering the amazon employee, on the phone pretending that I don't understand what happenned and that i was just a poor victim. "I'm just a poor little guy, and the package got lost/stolen:owo:, please help me:cry:"
On the fucking IPHONE 15 I WAS PRETENDING WAS LOST AND STOLEN!! LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Results.
View attachment 2884257

Amazon isnt stupid, it might work once or twice, eventually they will ban your account or even sue you.

you fucking retard people have been doing this for years already. if you know you know. get off your high horse what you're doing the scraping the bottom of the barrel, i genuinely hope something bad happens to you tonight and ill be praying to god on my hands and knees cause i can tell you're indian just by reading this post

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Navnith and Manu le coq
It's been mainstream for nearly a decade. Also good luck OP for when you get rebilled :p
they wont rebill you fucking retard and even if they do your bank will guaranteed side with you if you process a chargeback

they wont rebill you fucking retard and even if they do your bank will guaranteed side with you if you process a chargeback
Sorry big boss Amazon refunder, clearly you know it all

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
you just got added to my downfall prayer list buddy thats a quick 5minute prayer

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma, depressionmaxxing and N1666
Good for you

holy shit op scammed 1k and an iPhone:soy:

amateur, rookie numbers

The only way you can genuinely get rebilled is if you haven't gotten a new card & haven't called to disable Visa Account Updater (bullshit service that automatically updates your card information w/ specific merchants if they request it).

• +1
Reactions: N1666
you fucking retard people have been doing this for years already. if you know you know. get off your high horse what you're doing the scraping the bottom of the barrel, i genuinely hope something bad happens to you tonight and ill be praying to god on my hands and knees cause i can tell you're indian just by reading this post
I'm From the kfc people

• JFL
Reactions: smallman

Results.
View attachment 2884257

T'es français ?

non chinois
c'est une des premières fois que je fois un gars qui parle français sur ce forum. Personne parle de la blackpill en France, ils sont tous bluepilled jfl

c'est une des premières fois que je fois un gars qui parle français sur ce forum. Personne parle de la blackpill en France, ils sont tous bluepilled jfl
NN non, la red et blackpill est assez mainstream mtn, mm en France.

NN non, la red et blackpill est assez mainstream mtn, mm en France.
La red j'ai vu ça avec la trend des gymcels qui vont à Basic Fiotte :lul: Par contre j'ai pas vraiment vu la BP devenir plus reconnu à part pour la heightpill mais ça tout le monde le sait

• +1

Results.
View attachment 2884257

seems like the avg Indian that is sub 2 and goes to jail 2 weeks after

BASED

SCAM THE RICH!!!

You can do this for so many sites

You are actually based

• +1