im a true friend

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
i remember an encounter 2 year ago. i was out in the city with 2 close friends and 2 other friends of my friends. we were walking to go back to our cars from a bar, some guys in an old bmw said something to one of my close friends, he insulted them back. when they stopped, only me despite being the smallest of the group (5'10) went to the car to stand with my friend and confront them. the other 3 literally ran, as in walk fast escaping the scene and pretending to not know whats going on. the funniest part is they were all around 6'3. the guy who i helped keeps telling me to this day "you're my true bro"

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, BrettyBoy, Nobody96 and 1 other person
aww op how cute

• Love it
Reactions: Redrighthand
i remember an encounter 2 year ago. i was out in the city with 2 close friends and 2 other friends of my friends. we were walking to go back to our cars from a bar, some guys in an old bmw said something to one of my close friends, he insulted them back. when they stopped, only me despite being the smallest of the group (5'10) went to the car to stand with my friend and confront them. the other 3 literally ran, as in walk fast escaping the scene and pretending to not know whats going on. the funniest part is they were all around 6'3. the guy who i helped keeps telling me to this day "you're my true bro"
You a really good guy and cool too.

• +1
dale-carnegie-fears-brave-victory.jpg

• +1
how cute, did you shagged with him afterwards?