I’m a truecel, I’m tired of larping as a sex haver

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Please accept me my brethren. I have had sex ngl but it’s been so long, it doesn’t count anymore.. Also it was with a Pajeeta, so it absolutely doesn’t count.. Also @InnerVoid mogs me to Athens and back twice.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and latincell95
@Squirtle @northern mogger

Never heard of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Manu le coq, reddotguy and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and laaltin
post your face and prove you’re truecel tier first, or else you’re a fakecel

Over for Asmondgoldcels
Whats that nigga, I’m also oldcel so I have no grasp of zoomer pop culture.. its beyond over for me

Whats that nigga, I’m also oldcel so I have no grasp of zoomer pop culture.. its beyond over for me
Asmongold, whose real name is Zack, is a popular Twitch streamer and content creator known primarily for streaming World of Warcraft gameplay. He gained a large following due to his entertaining personality, in-depth knowledge of the game, and his ability to engage with his audience. Asmongold's streams often feature him raiding, doing dungeons, engaging in PvP battles, or simply chatting with his viewers. He has also expanded his content to include other games and discussions on various topics. Asmongold has become one of the most well-known figures in the World of Warcraft streaming community, with a substantial fanbase on Twitch and other social media platforms.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Asmongold, whose real name is Zack, is a popular Twitch streamer and content creator known primarily for streaming World of Warcraft gameplay. He gained a large following due to his entertaining personality, in-depth knowledge of the game, and his ability to engage with his audience. Asmongold's streams often feature him raiding, doing dungeons, engaging in PvP battles, or simply chatting with his viewers. He has also expanded his content to include other games and discussions on various topics. Asmongold has become one of the most well-known figures in the World of Warcraft streaming community, with a substantial fanbase on Twitch and other social media platforms.
Ok but what does he have to do with me.. I’m so low IQ, idk how I’m even alive

He does tons of reaction videos now so that's how he became famous before 2020 only WoW players knew who he was.

• +1
Ok but what does he have to do with me.. I’m so low IQ, idk how I’m even alive
He was replying to me, since my current profile picture is a photograph of Asmongold.

• +1
He does tons of reaction videos now so that's how he became famous before 2020 only WoW players knew who he was.
Yea i just asked chat gpt lol.
He isn't really known for WoW now, just as a general streamer, he plays lot of different games pretty sure.

post your face and prove you’re truecel tier first, or else you’re a fakecel
Nigga why do you want your day to be ruined.. I don’t even go out because people cage at my face so hard

Nigga why do you want your day to be ruined.. I don’t even go out because people cage at my face so hard
people cage at my face

im the only truecel here

i doubt people cage at your face, post your face

tää lanka on iso huijau

• So Sad
What wss that pic u sent then?

• +1
people cage at my face

im the only truecel here

i doubt people cage at your face, post your face
I’ve said so much shit here I would not say irl and half of it I didn’t even mean just edge lording..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin and TechnoBoss
  • +1
I could see you unironically getting white girls when you were young tbh
This hurts even more knowing i had potential… brutal non-nt curry upbringing pill

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This hurts even more knowing i had potential… brutal non-nt curry upbringing pill
U could still get white girls. If u get rich. I personally know two curries around your age who slay in UK(Nightmare mode apparently) because of their status and wealth

• +1
I’ve said so much shit here I would not say irl and half of it I didn’t even mean just edge lording..
send me a pic of your face in dms, i'll rate you and dw i won't dox you