I'm a very spiritual person i pray to the white man every day. (note this entire thread is joke don't take it too serious.)

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I get up 5 in the morning every morning praying to white jesus about all the things that's great in the world.

I then pray to white Jesus to make me less curry and more white.I then pray to lord jesus to give me the power to end the menace of chinks and niggers from this earth.

I then go out and talk to beautiful beautiful white women and ask them do i look whiter every day.

I then Go to work I then go work for my beautiful beautiful white boss who's married to a beautiful superior aryan white women.

I then have to work with the inferior nigger and chink the worst of all curry.See you the curry man has never done anything without the white mans help all the things curry land has is cause of the superior white man.

Finally after working for the beautiful white man I go home every night to pray to god ''Please white jesus pls make me whiter I bleach my skin everyday in your name white jesus''

I then go onto save up for surgeries so i can turn whiter and I pray every week ''please white jesus please give me enough money to turn white''

I have so far whitened my jaw i just need to whiten the rest of my overall face.

So all i can say is god bless the white man.

My inspiration @Tellem--t

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Gaia262 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and 3 others
@Tellem--t look at what leads your thought, here is your kf son.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Golang and 1 other person
Jesus is semite jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Tellem--t @reptiles

giphy.gif

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Golang and 3 others
10/10 post

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
Bro go to Scandinavia and reproduce with a landwhale if you are lucky genetic recommbination works in your favor and you have your half-nordic Chad who will continue your bloodline with until it's 100% Nordic.

Landwhales here will take Curries as long as your at least tall and make more Money than her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Chadeep and 2 others
Bro go to Scandinavia and reproduce with a landwhale if you are lucky genetic recommbination works in your favor and you have your half-nordic Chad who will continue your bloodline with until it's 100% Nordic.

Landwhales here will take Curries as long as your at least tall and make more Money than her

Could work tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Chadeep and 1 other person

jfl caged hard, but i don't think any human would want him, and that's for the best.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, Arkantos and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Chadeep and 1 other person
Could work tbqh
Height?

I'm fairly sure it would work, being ethnic is a legit halo here. Maybe not curry but if you're tall it makes up for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Chadeep and 1 other person
Height?

I'm fairly sure it would work, being ethnic is a legit halo here. Maybe not curry but if you're tall it makes up for it

61 6 2 with shoes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4310
Height?

i really believe it's a cope this ethnic halo ngl. What are you proofs ? May be you'r talking about nigga tier subhuman face and iq deathnik. Not the decent ones, decent looking, good behaviour and respectful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
i really believe it's a cope this ethnic halo ngl. What are you proofs ? May be you'r talking about nigga tier subhuman face and iq deathnik. Not the decent ones, decent looking, good behaviour and respectful.
Well it's not cope because Swedish women are scared of being labeled as "racist" so they throw themselves at ethnics to prove to their aquaintances that they are tolerant.

You Think i'm joking but this is the absolute state of Sweden in 2020.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 3043
Well it's not cope because Swedish women are scared of being labeled as "racist" so they throw themselves at ethnics to prove to their aquaintances that they are tolerant.

tbh still can't believe it. like ded srs

• +1

My kids shouldn't be chinky asian but med passing cause while i have mongoloid it's partial or minimal it's up to 20 percent even that is being generous.

I'll consider that lucky tbqh some parts of bangladesh small tribal areas contain 60 percent their kids would be hapa.

Mine would be med or exotic ethnic.

• +1
i need total proofs for it tbh, seems too much.
Try tinder gold or + or whatever it's called and change location to Stockholm or some other leftist shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Try tinder gold or + or whatever it's called and change location to Stockholm or some other leftist shithole
Would works if i was a degenerate, i deny to participating in degeneracy.

• +1
i need total proofs for it tbh, seems too much.
Don’t know how ti tbh but med are most nt pheno in sweden in lower class areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Jesus is semite jfl

Some semites very few can pass of as pure nord jesus would have been from david's line he would have been very high class most likely it's more likely he was handsome and had blue eyes

• +1
View attachment 324195

Some semites very few can pass of as pure nord jesus would have been from david's line he would have been very high class most likely it's more likely he was handsome and had blue eyes
This pic is totally fake lol, christianism is a semite religion who just dominated the european continent

• +1
This pic is totally fake lol, christianism is a semite religion who just dominated the european continent

What i mean is middle easterners have europeans in them higher castes often and jesus was from a very high caste from davids line and he was known to be handsome

• +1
I get up 5 in the morning every morning praying to white jesus about all the things that's great in the world.

I then pray to white Jesus to make me less curry and more white.I then pray to lord jesus to give me the power to end the menace of chinks and niggers from this earth.

I then go out and talk to beautiful beautiful white women and ask them do i look whiter every day.

I then Go to work I then go work for my beautiful beautiful white boss who's married to a beautiful superior aryan white women.

I then have to work with the inferior nigger and chink the worst of all curry.See you the curry man has never done anything without the white mans help all the things curry land has is cause of the superior white man.

Finally after working for the beautiful white man I go home every night to pray to god ''Please white jesus pls make me whiter I bleach my skin everyday in your name white jesus''

I then go onto save up for surgeries so i can turn whiter and I pray every week ''please white jesus please give me enough money to turn white''

I have so far whitened my jaw i just need to whiten the rest of my overall face.

@reptiles rate the unmoggable ethnic new King 0f psl @Salludon in his new beardless pic

• +1

Very good thread

• +1
  • +1
5wnvdp2ewip41

• +1
Fuck chinks tbqh i hate them and their ways even niggers are higher then them

Pointless to argue who is above who when we are all beneath the superior white man. I know my place as an inferior, lesser being within the racial hierarchy. I live to serve my white masters, as do all ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Pointless to argue who is above who when we are all beneath the superior white man. I know my place as an inferior, lesser being within the racial hierarchy. I live to serve my white masters, as do all ethnics.

Some ethnics are better ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back