I’m about to ascend my pheno: need help

A

ascentium

Looks Theory Died- Cheekboneless Sub-Chad
It’s brutally over for browneyecels. (Water)

Went to the optometrist today for measurements. I am about to order the fx contact lenses but need help selecting the optimal pupil and iris diameter.

I’m assuming bigger iris is better since it lessens the sclera show and can make the eye seem more compact.

What’s the theory of pupil diameter? Should I get a larger or smaller pupil? I don’t want to impair vision is that even a concern?

also: Jfl if you’re spending 20k on taban but not buying $500 contacts.

54E325D9 1FF0 4587 A037 B36B1A95C871
C6E6313C 1DE7 4F9E 9F58 04CDF0821258

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, thecel, .👽. and 1 other person
Who ever helps me gets pics when I receive them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .🇹🇩.
^that includes linking me to the post that discussed it. I remember there being one but couldn’t find it.

Pupil diameter doesn't matter for males, but if females have large pupils males find it attractive because it shows us that the woman is sexually attracted to us.

Pupil diameter doesn't matter for males, but if females have large pupils males see find it attractive because it shows us women are sexually attracted to us.
Any vision impairment with smaller pupil?

I’m Chad. Some people say I’m too masc. Is it worth getting more girlish eyes?

Any vision impairment with smaller pupil?

I’m Chad. Some people say I’m too masc. Is it worth getting more girlish eyes?
If you're already Chad, gtfo off this site and go slay.
If you actually need contacts for vision, chicks will still fuck grandpa glasses Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and ascentium
If you're already Chad, gtfo off this site and go slay.
If you actually need contacts for vision, chicks will still fuck grandpa glasses Chad.

slaying is for 16 yo to fantasize about. I’m after a quality wife, quality children, quality family. This is a means to that end.

ascension soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Descartes, ChristianChad and 4 others
I will be getting that too, What color are you getting and what color are you right now

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Jason Voorhees
sweet recipe for scamming. I reported this shitty site 8 months ago

so fucking expensive lol
worth it tbh if have money must buy these rather than that fucking scam. its ovar if you are a 9mmsfx customer

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
slaying is for 16 yo to fantasize about. I’m after a quality wife, quality children, quality family. This is a means to that end.

ascension soon.
How old are you?

I’m old.
If you're over 20 hurry the fuck up and ascend already. Are you 30+?
I see so many loser men over 30 on the internet, most are faggots aswell. A lot of them are leftists in America.

• +1
If you're over 20 hurry the fuck up and ascend already. Are you 30+?
I see so many loser men over 30 on the internet, most are faggots aswell. A lot of them are leftists in America.

late twenties. I’ve been ascended, but now want to ascend even harder to off-set aging.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Deleted member 7419
late twenties. I’ve been ascended, but now want to ascend even harder to off-set aging.
You need to lifemaxx buddy boyo not looksmax
Move to Russia with some language knowledge and money

You need to lifemaxx buddy boyo not looksmax
Move to Russia with some language knowledge and money

jfl. Okay buddy. Looksmaxxing is a lifelong pursuit, and looksmaxxing is lifemaxxing. I have a good life. Just making it better.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
jfl. Okay buddy. Looksmaxxing is a lifelong pursuit, and looksmaxxing is lifemaxxing. I have a good life. Just making it better.
Where do you live?
Who the hell cares so much about looksmaxxing. Are you Patrick Bateman type person?? Live in LA or something?

Are you healthy, have good teeth and can attract woman? That should be enough

• +1
Where do you live?
Who the hell cares so much about looksmaxxing. Are you Patrick Bateman type person?? Live in LA or something?

Are you healthy, have good teeth and can attract woman? That should be enough

yes to all tbh

where do you live then?