I'm about to buzz my head with a 2 guard all around

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Should be easier to put castor oil on my head now and derma pen.

My hair is still too crap to run a fringe I guess. Maybe it will always be to crap to do one unfortunately. I guess I'll see.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2486 and RAITEIII
Just make sure you wear a hat because you'll look like a hairless rat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
You are going to shave ur hair to use castor oil? What do you even think it'll do by itself tbh.

I just hope you can handle it if you end up not liking how it looks...

Not a good idea. Very few chads can pull off the self inflicted norwood 7

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Or do a stylish buzzcut, i think you have a beard so it looks gud

we need a self-buzz, self-cutting hair looksmax guide

Don't do it brah
You'll probably regret it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
What do you mean a stylish buzz cut?
Well there are many styles for buzzcuts, you should look into them before just raping all your head with a 2mm

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You are going to shave ur hair to use castor oil? What do you even think it'll do by itself tbh.

I just hope you can handle it if you end up not liking how it looks...
I wear a hat everyday anyways but man I'm second guessing myself now

@Dogs I love buzzcut. I think its the haircut that makes me look the best. The problem is that I've receded and can't pull it with a massive forehead.

I'm personally looking into these options till I do something to recover my hairline.

If u decide to go for it you can probably disguise your hairline nicely this way...

@Dogs I love buzzcut. I think its the haircut that makes me look the best. The problem is that I've receded and can't pull it with a massive forehead.

I'm personally looking into these options till I do something to recover my hairline.

If u decide to go for it you can probably disguise your hairline nicely this way...

That's like a 0 guard buzz it looks like to me. I don't think this stuff would work for receded hairline where my hairs besides extremely tiny hairs are gone.

I dunno I think my hair quality and hairline is just so bad I can't do anything and I should just keep it buzzed until I get a HT and I still won't be able to do anything with it except keep it short but atleast my hairline will look good.

Unless I go to 0 guard this won't work but I don't think I'd look good like that

That's like a 0 guard buzz it looks like to me. I don't think this stuff would work for receded hairline where my hairs besides extremely tiny hairs are gone.

I dunno I think my hair quality and hairline is just so bad I can't do anything and I should just keep it buzzed until I get a HT and I still won't be able to do anything with it except keep it short but atleast my hairline will look good.

Unless I go to 0 guard this won't work but I don't think I'd look good like that

Ok fair enough. I will try to find some alternatives tomorrow. You just need something to shape your hairline a bit at least if you do decide to shave it, I wouldn't just leave it like that.

Lose bloat

This saves money and you don't have to go to the barber or go to a salon. Going to a salon is the worst thing overall

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dogs
@Dogs about to go from psl 5 to Psl 3,5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Dogs about to go from psl 5 to Psl 3,5 jfl
From buzzing my hair?
This saves money and you don't have to go to the barber or go to a salon. Going to a salon is the worst thing overall
Yeah true. I only have beard clippers tho but I guess I could do it on my own

Go to a hair Stylist

Why not take castor oil orally?

Why not take castor oil orally?
Didn't know it works orally tbh, I've only heard it being used topically. So far I mix mine 1:1 with coconut oil and then it basically solidifies into coconut oil looking thing that I can grab and throw on my head.

Didn't know it works orally tbh, I've only heard it being used topically. So far I mix mine 1:1 with coconut oil and then it basically solidifies into coconut oil looking thing that I can grab and throw on my head.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs