I'm about to get my rhinoplasty in less than an hour

crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
I'm nervous af but I gotta do it to ascend. Wish me luck boyos. I'll keep y'all updated when I wake up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 470, InZayn and 11 others
good luck. hopefully your surgeon doesnt fuck up your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and crosshold
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
OMO, I have low radix, and happily for me I will probably only need a radix implant to fix my nose, In the meantime, I'm going to use filler on the radix

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Best of luck OP.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: samm735 and crosshold
good luck

• +1
Good luck. Rhino is the first surgery I'll get

Rhino is cope, it's all about genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Gl boyo, make a before and after post for the rest of use that are considering it.

I'm nervous af but I gotta do it to ascend. Wish me luck boyos. I'll keep y'all updated when I wake up
If your rhinoplasty helps you smell a foids stinky asshole I have no objections

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
Rhino is cope, it's all about genio
Stop the generalization. Rhino is the best thing a guy with small eyes and narrow lips could possibly get. Rhino can turn an incel into a prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Stop the generalization. Rhino is the best thing a guy with small eyes and narrow lips could possibly get. Rhino can turn an incel into a prettyboy.
So rhino is a surgery for low T estrogenic looking soyboys that's what you're saying. I'll have to agree.

I have a ugly roman nose and I'm planning rhino too, your post is fuel for my mind (I'm scared of surgeons). Good look!!!!!!!

hes in there getting cut up right now

pray for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Alexanderr, MD_Hopeful69 and 2 others
So rhino is a surgery for low T estrogenic looking soyboys that's what you're saying. I'll have to agree.
So what? You have no idea about how to make a person more aesthetic if you claim genio is always superior to a rhinoplasty.
Imagine Chico with a really wide bulbous nose with a large nose tip. Even though Chico definitely does not have a low t soyboy look, such a nose would fuck up his harmony.
It's even worse for people with narrow eyes and narrow lips. A genioplasty would only make it look more ridiculous if the chin isn't extremely recessed. You can't just masculinize a face and expect it to become good looking.
Each face needs to be analyzed to determine what surgery is the best.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
So what? You have no idea about how to make a person more aesthetic if you claim genio is always superior to a rhinoplasty.
Imagine Chico with a really wide bulbous nose with a large nose tip. Even though Chico definitely does not have a low t soyboy look, such a nose would fuck up his harmony.
It's even worse for people with narrow eyes and narrow lips. A genioplasty would only make it look more ridiculous if the chin isn't extremely recessed. You can't just masculinize a face and expect it to become good looking.
Each face needs to be analyzed to determine what surgery is the best.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 39
Real Chico looks like a subhuman next to the morph ngl.
But it's not possible/easy to change eye and lip width.
Masculinization of the jaw, eyebrows, chin etc. would make you look worse looking than before if you have unfixable small eyes and lips.

i just got home from it, not much pain. just uncomfortable. i'll post pic of my bandages or something later. rn im just gonna chill and play computer games

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
i just got home from it, not much pain. just uncomfortable. i'll post pic of my bandages or something later. rn im just gonna chill and play computer games
I just wouldnt like not being able to breathe out of my nose from all the packaging afterwards

I just wouldnt like not being able to breathe out of my nose from all the packaging afterwards

its not that bad, its like having a stuffed nose from a cold or something

good luck man, looking forward to my rhino next year

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
its not that bad, its like having a stuffed nose from a cold or something
Thats good, how much did yours cost and what country you located?

High IQ post. You need wide lips, big eyes and large IPD/intercanthal width to get away with a big nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
High IQ post. You need wide lips, big eyes and large IPD/intercanthal width to get away with a big nose.
Go fuck yourself. You are a filthy liar. I have big eyes, wide lips and idk about my ipd and a bubous nose and i am a subhuman

Go fuck yourself. You are a filthy liar. I have big eyes, wide lips and idk about my ipd and a bubous nose and i am a subhuman
Ok then get rhino if its that bad

gg op

what did u tell him to change ?

did it ascend you?
I'm still swollen but I already think it looks better because my old nose was that bad. Need more time to make a judgement on whether it makes a difference in how women treat me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470