Looksmax I'm about to start my IPL "permanent" facial hair removal tomorrow

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Gondolapilled
Time online
64d 23h 11m
First I will undergo a trial done on a 3x3 cm area of skin to determine the effectiveness of the laser.

I'm optimistic, since IPL supposedly works best for people with light skin and dark hair follicles (as it works by the hair's melanin absorbing the laser's light and heating up) and I happen to be naturally pale with dark brown facial hair.:

Results vary from people to people, but generally speaking aroung 6-8 treatments is enough to make the hair gone or reduce it by a great margin. I'll be doing both my cheeks, jaw and the front of my neck:

Will see how it goes. I'm looking forward to ditch shaving and the skin irritation coming from it. This will be part of my eternal early 20s looksmaxing plan, in which I'll attempt to keep my current look with angular clean shaven jawline for as long as possible in the years to come.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Not a zephir
Time online
58d 16h 14m
Prettyboy said:
First I will undergo a trial done on a 3x3 cm area of skin to determine the effectiveness of the laser.

I'm optimistic, since IPL supposedly works best for people with light skin and dark hair follicles (as it works by the hair's melanin absorbing the laser's light and heating up) and I happen to be naturally pale with dark brown facial hair.:

Results vary from people to people, but generally speaking aroung 6-8 treatments is enough to make the hair gone or reduce it by a great margin. I'll be doing both my cheeks, jaw and the front of my neck:

Will see how it goes. I'm looking forward to ditch shaving and the skin irritation coming from it. This will be part of my eternal early 20s looksmaxing plan, in which I'll attempt to keep my current look with angular clean shaven jawline for as long as possible in the years to come.
Please update! I'm also legit thinking of doing this since I prefer a prettyboy look yet I have insane beard genetics...

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Gondolapilled
Time online
64d 23h 11m
Xangsane said:
Please update! I'm also legit thinking of doing this since I prefer a prettyboy look yet I have insane beard genetics...
I think this is an extremely neglected part of looksmaxing. Any kind of facial hair kills all prettyboy appeal and youthfullness, which is suifuel for people like us

I am aware that IPL might or might not work and it isn’t necessarily permanent. As a plan B, if IPL doesn’t work for me, I’ll do electrolysis facial hair removal. That shit is expensive and slow (0.12€ / hair follicle where I live - they have to be removed one by one), but it’s guaranteed to work

Xangsane

Xangsane

Not a zephir
Time online
58d 16h 14m
Prettyboy said:
I think this is an extremely neglected part of looksmaxing. Any kind of facial hair kills all prettyboy appeal and youthfullness, which is suifuel for people like us

I am aware that IPL might or might not work and it isn’t necessarily permanent. As a plan B, if IPL doesn’t work for me, I’ll do electrolysis facial hair removal. That shit is expensive and slow (0.12€ / hair follicle where I live - they have to be removed one by one), but it’s guaranteed to work
thanks for the heads up!
the reason i'm going for a more prettyboy look is because many middle-class uni/uni grad women seem to prefer this look - also i think it ties in with my features more. luckily my gf is a maths grad
it's just that i have insane beard growing genetics that ruins everything lul

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Hesitation is defeat. -Sword Saint
Time online
21d 23h 1m
Prettyboy said:
It doesn’t matches my personality nor my future work environment

Plus I’m on the opinion that it’s roastie magnet which I would like to a avoid if possible
ew u picked the worst looking guy with it

Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Hesitation is defeat. -Sword Saint
Time online
21d 23h 1m
Prettyboy said:
It doesn’t matches my personality nor my future work environment

Plus I’m on the opinion that it’s roastie magnet which I would like to a avoid if possible
what about when ur older and want a mature look

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Gondolapilled
Time online
64d 23h 11m
Big Nosecel said:
what about when ur older and want a mature look
What do you mean by mature look? I don’t intend to have a beard anytime

Users who are viewing this thread