I’m actually a bitch and I can’t fix it

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,709
Reputation
35,265
Not trying to sound like an egotistical fag I know I am but I’m not trying to be rn.


I have so many options for foids. I have so many foids messaging me good night, sending nudes and complimenting me

I could easily meet up with one of theee randos and slay


But I don’t want to. I only want my oneitis. She leaves me on delivered and thinks I’m autistic

She doesn’t even know the real me. She would looooovee the real me 😡

Fuck she’s so hot and her personality is perfect. It’s sk brutal. I’ll never move on from her istg it’s been 6 months now since I almost slayed her and I regret it every day 😡😡🐣🐣
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair, ØUROBOROS, price. and 6 others
I wouldn’t wanna show weakness to faggots on this site bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thedoomandespair, ØUROBOROS, price. and 2 others
this dude has a new personality every thread
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: peptidehater22, thedoomandespair, ØUROBOROS and 3 others
The feeling of loosing a good foid is so brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., TGUN. and kababcel
-not trying to sound egotistical
-instantly sounds like one

Man oh man
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS, price. and TGUN.
Not trying to sound like an egotistical fag I know I am but I’m not trying to be rn.


I have so many options for foids. I have so many foids messaging me good night, sending nudes and complimenting me

I could easily meet up with one of theee randos and slay


But I don’t want to. I only want my oneitis. She leaves me on delivered and thinks I’m autistic

She doesn’t even know the real me. She would looooovee the real me 😡

Fuck she’s so hot and her personality is perfect. It’s sk brutal. I’ll never move on from her istg it’s been 6 months now since I almost slayed her and I regret it every day 😡😡🐣🐣
You and me both bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and TGUN.
Not trying to sound like an egotistical fag I know I am but I’m not trying to be rn.


I have so many options for foids. I have so many foids messaging me good night, sending nudes and complimenting me

I could easily meet up with one of theee randos and slay


But I don’t want to. I only want my oneitis. She leaves me on delivered and thinks I’m autistic

She doesn’t even know the real me. She would looooovee the real me 😡

Fuck she’s so hot and her personality is perfect. It’s sk brutal. I’ll never move on from her istg it’s been 6 months now since I almost slayed her and I regret it every day 😡😡🐣🐣
It’s like how you leave me on delivered :forcedsmile:

the circle of life :owo:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Foids come first buddy
It's bros before hoes Buddy that's why your oneitis left you it's because you are a bitch jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., mxl4chi1 and Bat
It's bros before hoes Buddy that's why your oneitis left you it's because you are a bitch jfl
bros would throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy 💔
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN. and ØUROBOROS
Not trying to sound like an egotistical fag I know I am but I’m not trying to be rn.


I have so many options for foids. I have so many foids messaging me good night, sending nudes and complimenting me

I could easily meet up with one of theee randos and slay


But I don’t want to. I only want my oneitis. She leaves me on delivered and thinks I’m autistic

She doesn’t even know the real me. She would looooovee the real me 😡

Fuck she’s so hot and her personality is perfect. It’s sk brutal. I’ll never move on from her istg it’s been 6 months now since I almost slayed her and I regret it every day 😡😡🐣🐣
u just have standarts twin, thats understandable.:AYAYASmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
It's bros before hoes Buddy that's why your oneitis left you it's because you are a bitch jfl
I will stab you to death and play with your blood.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: peptidehater22 and ØUROBOROS
bros would throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy 💔
Ngl I would consider doing that if the girl looked like this:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
45256

I will stab you to death and play with your blood.
Your oneitis is getting pumped rn bro she is getting fucked while you are here roting on org think about that jfl
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TGUN.
Your oneitis is getting pumped rn bro she is getting fucked while you are here roting on org think about that jfl
kys faggot

I mog every guy she got with

And I only like her cuz I’m a mentalcel autist. I barley know her
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
19
Views
101
Nectar
Nectar
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
45
sonic55555
S
A
Replies
19
Views
95
fakechang777
fakechang777
borntofeel_
Replies
4
Views
57
borntofeel_
borntofeel_
IronMike
Replies
4
Views
56
IronMike
IronMike

Users who are viewing this thread

  • TrueIntellectual
  • mythicalorc_6366
Back
Top