Im actually looksmaxxing and seeing results

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I’ve had to reevaluate where I was going with my life.

In college when I last Was on here, I was 190 lbs looked like shit, had cystic acne and flunked out because I spent so much time on here.

TLDR I’m so thankful for my break from this site and I’m thankful to God for helping me meet the people that helped me to start fixing myself.

Im now 165 lbs, still have a bloated face but will cut some more. My acne is nearly gone with only a few spots left. And my mental health has never been better.

My goals are to reach 155 lbs.

Have fully clear skin, and for hard maxxing if my jaw isn’t defined; look into bimax and for eye area orbital decompression.

Im not posting before / after until im fully looksmaxxed cause I look similar but I know what I improved.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15827, valhalar and 3 others
Also a dorsal hump reduction
Is another goal

• +1
Reactions: ascension
fatcel is volcel after all

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and mug
i hope you never succeed this world belongs to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ascension
fatcel is volcel after all
Yeah, I’m glad I’m able to not be considered fat, my new goal is to actually get lean now

To elab, I don’t have a belly anymore and my Legs have gotten slimmer, my clothing looks much nicer on me and my face is improved but not defined yet

My waist has also shrunk to where I need a belt for my pants that’s not just for show

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How tall are you?

post b4 and after

Its not that impressive rn because the face is the last thing to debloat : / so im saving that thread until im done w the softmaxxes
yes hopefully the thread never gets released, i do not want your genes reproducing causing more subhumanity and thus more pain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
subhuman ass genes. :lul: oldcel tier height

yes hopefully the thread never gets released, i do not want your genes reproducing causing more subhumanity and thus more pain.
Keep praying on my Downfall, suck my dick bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
How did you improve your skin?