I'm actually so ashamed of myself

nigtard

nigtard

Had a mental breakdown last week where I just completely isolated myself from everyone and just rotted in my room.Cried for hrs in the night just deeping how fucked I am.
I barely cry cause I feel numb about everything but for some reason that night everything came back to me the same thing happened to me like 2 months ago.
I'm at the lowest point of my life and each day I drop lower

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, datboijj, FacialStructure404 and 13 others
Yeah I’m cooked as well, fucked up my future and now will have to work shit jobs for the rest of my life, wish I studied more in school

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Costcosuperstore, IndraBC and 4 others
Just keep pushing man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, FacialStructure404, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
After reading your post, it made me think a bit. I read it and analyzed what you said, then I started imagining your situation and came to the conclusion that I don’t give a flying shit about you or your suffering tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GabachoCopium, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Yeah I’m cooked as well, fucked up my future and now will have to work shit jobs for the rest of my life, wish I studied more in school
Same I did exams but already know that I fucked them up since I'm retarted.I have nothing going on for me, no one to talk to.I can't talk to my parents since they are one of the reasons I'm like this

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
After reading your post, it made me think a bit. I read it and analyzed what you said, then I started imagining your situation and came to the conclusion that I don’t give a flying shit about you or your suffering tbh
ok

Same I did exams but already know that I fucked them up since I'm retarted.I have nothing going on for me, no one to talk to.I can't talk to my parents since they are one of the reasons I'm like this
Same man, I haven’t had any friends in 6 years now, didn’t push myself in school and it’s all so fucked man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and nigtard
Why do you cry?

Same man, I haven’t had any friends in 6 years now, didn’t push myself in school and it’s all so fucked man
You’re such a sad individual. Everything about your person just makes me sad. I feel sorry for you.

I acc can't cope anymore I left this forum for a month hoping I'll be happy but it only got worse.I have been like this for years always wishing to be my classmates.I tried roping when I was 14 and fucked up and now its over.I used to be so talented but I have lost it all

• +1
You’re such a sad individual. Everything about your person just makes me sad. I feel sorry for you.
Yeah shits sad, I don’t know why I’m alive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and nigtard
Don't say that man. That's what teachers want to hear, never give them that satisfaction even if it's true

Accept your fate

Don't say that man. That's what teachers want to hear, never give them that satisfaction even if it's true
Bro what tf, idc if what I say gives someone satisfaction or not I want my life to be better

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
6'5

• JFL
Bro what tf, idc if what I say gives someone satisfaction or not I want my life to be better
How does recognizing that those sellouts were right makes your life better?

NEVER SAY A TEACHER WAS RIGHT! NEVER!
Tumblr p2z4zuh2rk1t2ibh7o1 400

I only cried thinking about my dead guinea pigs. Crying over lost pets or close relatives is the only acceptable form of crying tbh ngl

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
I only cried thinking about my dead guinea pigs. Crying over lost pets or close relatives is the only acceptable form of crying tbh ngl
When family members died I did not even cry when my pet got killed I didn't even cry either.I have been abused for so long that I felt numb to crying which is why I was surprised when I just started bawling my eyes out last week.

When family members died I did not even cry when my pet got killed I didn't even cry either.I have been abused for so long that I felt numb to crying which is why I was surprised when I just started bawling my eyes out last week.
You're just a faggot I think
I usually just laugh when I think I'm fucked

• +1
@IndraBC I'm gonna go take a dookie

• JFL
I'm retarted and a bad person. Icl I deserve everything coming my way
if u can recognise you are a bad person then you aren't a bad person u just made mistakes

why are you unhappty

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
but why do u hate yourself what did u do to deserve hate

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Why do you wish you studied more? Did A-Levels or GCSE fuck you?

Studying is cope escape the matrix drop school, nah fr tho studying is cope

BTW @kyrre Whats up bro im gonna go and take a huge shit

• +1
Reactions: kyrre

Dont take that shit if Denmark looses today

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

Nah studying is not cope, I have concluded so after many years of believing the opposite

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek