i'm actually the greatest creature on earth

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
i'm above everyone i should have money, fame and looks and i will have them. all people in my life including .org users are just part of my story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Esteban1997, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
If you aren't lazy and you are knowledgeable about the right things and atleast somewhat smart, you can do it easily.

Moneymaxxing is number 1, with that you can get everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, ryuken and raleqtambrobret
If you aren't lazy and you are knowledgeable about the right things and atleast somewhat smart, you can do it easily.

this was the final nail in the coffin, ur no older than 13

moneymaxxing won't be that hard if i started studying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
this was the final nail in the coffin, ur no older than 13
You're a fucking retard, i literally have made ≈ 9k in 9 months (most revenue in last 3-4 months) via a youtube boxing news channel, and starting a "lookism" brand, think creatingattractive and faceIQ soon. You sound like a normie faggot, just know even if i'm trolling/shitposting alot, it's not all nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
You're a fucking retard, i literally have made ≈ 9k in 9 months (most revenue in last 3-4 months) via a youtube boxing news channel, and starting a "lookism" brand, think creatingattractive and faceIQ soon. You sound like a normie faggot, just know even if i'm trolling/shitposting alot, it's not all nonsense
Mic setup?

Do you personify with your face or anon?

1k a month :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshaha::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

literally just pipe down you’re not special

Cope your looks are what matter only

keep betabuxxing

• WTF
Reactions: ryuken
1k a month :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshaha::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

literally just pipe down you’re not special
This is not 9-5 brother it's a fucking youtube channel, your monkey brains sees 9 month 9k :soy::soy:, like it's not a fucking success getting to this point from 0 quite fast. You don't know shit

This is not 9-5 brother it's a fucking youtube channel, your monkey brains sees 9 month 9k :soy::soy:, like it's not a fucking success getting to this point from 0 quite fast. You don't know shit
its still less than minimum wage you pleb

i used to make 30k a month with 0 effort and you try to flex 1k a month, log out for me

A job ain't gonna make u rich gang
it's not about the job in our family the person who gets a good grade that guarantees him to have free education from government gets the private university university money. which is like 20 thousand dollars so i'm thinking of using them to start a business it's enough in my country

Last edited:
its still less than minimum wage you pleb
Bro how hard is it to understand it's not a a job, there is no fixed income, and the progress is exponential. If you actually were half sentient you would know getting from 0-9k income in 9 months on youtube is incredible. I don't believe your 30k figure "without effort" even is possible tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
it's not about the job in our family the person who gets a good grade that guarantees him to have free education from government gets the private university university money. which is like 20 thousand dollars so i'm thinking of using them to start a business it's enough in my country
Get off .org m hit them books

Bro how hard is it to understand it's not a a job, there is no fixed income, and the progress is exponential. If you actually were half sentient you would know getting from 0-9k income in 9 months on youtube is incredible. I don't believe your 30k figure "without effort" even is possible tbh.
9k in 9 months starting from nothing is not impressive in the slightest, you’re earning less than the 5’3 balding indian janny @Gengar

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
i'm above everyone i should have money, fame and looks and i will have them. all people in my life including .org users are just part of my story
IMG 3017

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Im the MC

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and ryuken