Im almost clinically obese and my face is not bloated

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
5'10 and 86.5 kilos my BMI is around 27-28 by the time I finish my bulk I will be close to if not at 30, its not all bodyfat ofc but still people who act as if you need to be sub 12% bodyfat to have a lean face are coping or entirely boneless reality is if you dont have a defined face or visible structure at 15% bodyfat truth is its not your bodyfat thats a problem its a lack of bones, im probably around 19-20% if I had to guess rn

It just means you hold fat well, some niggas still have a bloated face at 12% bf it’s all genetics nigga

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 19766
It's not just bones, ever heard of buccal fat?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yea tell that to rabidroaseries.. too bad hes gone

• +1
It just means you hold fat well, some niggas still have a bloated face at 12% bf it’s all genetics nigga
Idk, if you’re 12% with a bloated face more likely you bones are really narrow compared to your fat stores.
It's not just bones, ever heard of buccal fat?
Buccal fat looks worse when the surrounding bone is non existent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Idk, if you’re 12% with a bloated face more likely you bones are really narrow compared to your fat stores.

Buccal fat looks worse when the surrounding bone is non existent
You're right, that's why Asians have the babyface look

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SubhumanCurrycel
5'10 and 86.5 kilos my BMI is around 27-28 by the time I finish my bulk I will be close to if not at 30, its not all bodyfat ofc but still people who act as if you need to be sub 12% bodyfat to have a lean face are coping or entirely boneless reality is if you dont have a defined face or visible structure at 15% bodyfat truth is its not your bodyfat thats a problem its a lack of bones, im probably around 19-20% if I had to guess rn
Cancermaxxed

• +1