IM AN ABOMINATION

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF IM SO FUCKING UGLY FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY UGLY BONELESS FACE FUCK ME FUCK MY AUTISTIC PERSONALITY IM SUCH A FUCKING GENETIC DEAD END FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKK I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN BORN WITH GOOD BONES FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. WHY DOES EVERYONE FUCKING IGNORE ME ALLLL THE FUCKING TIME. IS IT BECAUSE OF MY AUTISM? IS IT BECAUSE OF MY BONELESS FACE? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SL UGLY GOD WHYYYYY. FUCKKKKK MY LIFE I FUCKING HATE NORMIES. MUH JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO HOW THE FUCKKKKK CAN YOU BE CONFIDENT IF YOU NEVER GET VALIDATION AND ARE JUST SHUT DOWN 24/7 BY PEOPLE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS I FUCKING HATE MY RETARDED FUCKING LIFE I WILL LITERALLY MISS OUT ON LIFES BEST PARTS BECAUSE IM FUCKING UGLY I FUCKING HATE MY LIFEEEEEEEE SO MUCH I HOPE ALL THE CHADS AND FOIDS AND NORMIES SUFFER FOR THE PAIN THEYVE CAUSED ME. I HAVE 0 SELF ESTEEM BECAUSE HOW TFFFFF DO YOU HAVE SELF ESTEEM IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN COMPLIMENTED AND IF YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 22190
just get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and justinzayn
Ova for pakis :ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: justinzayn
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF IM SO FUCKING UGLY FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY UGLY BONELESS FACE FUCK ME FUCK MY AUTISTIC PERSONALITY IM SUCH A FUCKING GENETIC DEAD END FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKK I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN BORN WITH GOOD BONES FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. WHY DOES EVERYONE FUCKING IGNORE ME ALLLL THE FUCKING TIME. IS IT BECAUSE OF MY AUTISM? IS IT BECAUSE OF MY BONELESS FACE? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SL UGLY GOD WHYYYYY. FUCKKKKK MY LIFE I FUCKING HATE NORMIES. MUH JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO HOW THE FUCKKKKK CAN YOU BE CONFIDENT IF YOU NEVER GET VALIDATION AND ARE JUST SHUT DOWN 24/7 BY PEOPLE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS I FUCKING HATE MY RETARDED FUCKING LIFE I WILL LITERALLY MISS OUT ON LIFES BEST PARTS BECAUSE IM FUCKING UGLY I FUCKING HATE MY LIFEEEEEEEE SO MUCH I HOPE ALL THE CHADS AND FOIDS AND NORMIES SUFFER FOR THE PAIN THEYVE CAUSED ME. I HAVE 0 SELF ESTEEM BECAUSE HOW TFFFFF DO YOU HAVE SELF ESTEEM IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN COMPLIMENTED AND IF YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
Have you tried taking a shower?

You just said you were chadlite on another thread you mentally Ill idiot

Bruh i just sent 1 reply to the dude and he is blackpilled to the throat :lul: :lul:

Glad you stopped coping.

Last edited:
This is facts tbh

But you are Pakistani and are therefore a slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
mentalcel
op looks great,with baloch/pashtun phenotype,
I'm Punjabi
IMG 20220913 201257

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Jón and justinzayn
Yes you are weak pathetic little toddler that doesn't have the agency to realise he doesn't hate himself and needs to cry on a forum so other people tell him it's not over.

Tbh I think it's over for you because you are an adult and yet cry like an abused girl for attention.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yes you are weak pathetic little toddler that doesn't have the agency to realise he doesn't hate himself and needs to cry on a forum so other people tell him it's not over.

Tbh I think it's over for you because you are an adult and yet cry like an abused girl for attention.
based

I do hate myself firstly

Second I'm 16

Just mew kek

Dnr get mogged
Snapchat 1202088490

Glasses, bloat, shit haircut and poor grooming. You need to ascend from a pothwari to a pashtun
>glasses
im gonna get contacts
>bloat
im cutting rn also gonna take potassium
>shit haircut
gonna grow my hair out
>poor grooming
im tryna stubblemaxxxxxxxx

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle