I’m an amorous and compensatory narcissist

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
64B83C71 8998 4E15 9F58 032867FDED2B

“Indulges hedonistic desires” “tends to have many affairs “ and “self worth results from self enhancement “ are particularly accurate

from

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
the

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
basement

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Reminder that none of this shit matters in real life. You know how many successful narcissists there are? Just behave how you normally behave, and if you're goodlooking enough and smart enough everything will come into place naturally. That's why successful people can't pinpoint their success. Because very rarely do they "earn" it through hard work and dedication.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 616 and Vitruvian
Reminder that none of this shit matters in real life. You know how many successful narcissists there are? Just behave how you normally behave, and if you're goodlooking enough and smart enough everything will come into place naturally. That's why successful people can't pinpoint their success. Because very rarely do they "earn" it through hard work and dedication.
I didn't say it matters irl. Actually I kinda enjoy being it. I just need better looks so that my personality and behavior can be more indulged, and I can achieve my goals more easily

I didn't say it matters irl. Actually I kinda enjoy being it. I just need better looks so that my personality and behavior can be more indulged, and I can achieve my goals more easily
Same tbh. It's like everything in life is made better with a pretty face.

I enjoy piano more, I enjoy travelling more. I enjoy going to school more. I basically enjoy everything more.

Keep coping you utter subhuman. I creampie your oneitis while you read this autistic drivel on wiki