I’m asked to meet a random girl and marry her. Wtf do I do? Guys, I desperately need your help

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
TLDR: Uncle knows two random girls. Asks me to meet them and get engaged in a month :hnghn:

I know it sounds retarded to ask users here about major life choices but at this point I have no one else to confess this to.

Recently my uncle got a job working for this wealthy man who is a hotel owner. This man has two daughters.

My uncle has gone on about how lovely they are, how good they cook and clean, how good of a Muslim they behave and how beautiful they are.

(Keep in mind I have literally never met these girls in my life)

My uncle told me that there aren’t many girls like her, especially because these daughters were born are raised in the west. That if we don’t get married to her, we’ll miss out on a major opportunity.

He has given me 1 month to decide whether to get enganged to her.

Wtf do I do?

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Recessed Life and Danish_Retard
you're clearly a currycel and this will probably be one of the only chances in your life to ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Clqs and liberiangrimreaper
why are u complaining
whats so bad abt marrage
i mean u would possibly be able to fuck them everyday

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and silencio
if they are mtb+ go for it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and liberiangrimreaper
TLDR: Uncle knows two random girls. Asks me to meet them and get engaged in a month :hnghn:

I know it sounds retarded to ask users here about major life choices but at this point I have no one else to confess this to.

Recently my uncle got a job working for this wealthy man who is a hotel owner. This man has two daughters.

My uncle has gone on about how lovely they are, how good they cook and clean, how good of a Muslim they behave and how beautiful they are.

(Keep in mind I have literally never met these girls in my life)

My uncle told me that there aren’t many girls like her, especially because these daughters were born are raised in the west. That if we don’t get married to her, we’ll miss out on a major opportunity.

He has given me 1 month to decide whether to get enganged to her.

Wtf do I do?
Keep us updated bro!