I'm at least 0.25% in looksmaxxing knowledge, Ask Me Anything (part 3)

Which drugs stunt my growth the most. And which drugs shouldnt i take on mk-677 and aromasin. (16 btw.)
lack of sleep and nutrition stunts your growth
cigarettes too very likely

i suck at heightmaxxing because I'm already 6'6 lol

• +1
Reactions: GnomePilledSigma
You know the entire forum is retarded when the "top 0.25%" says mse is the best way to get a more masculine face.
or you can inject shit with needles and mess with your heart

it's not though, then you're hardps3lling which is just as bad as hardmewing
hard mew is good, same with good posture, but overdo chintuck is unnatural and bad imo

Steroids don't or barely masculinize the face, I thought your top 0.25% knowledge would be enough for you to know that.
i'm 0.25% in kpopmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
how can i get more chin projection (no surgeries or fillers pls)

have you found anything that can reduce bone mass? i want to reduce the size of a particular feature on my face.

the only one i know is retin a, are there others?
Reduce and donate to me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksmidder and IndraBC
Reduce and donate to me
my cheekbones are so fuckin wide bro i’ll happily give you my spare bone mass

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
how to maximise what i get out of puberty? i live in a place where i cant get most suplements even though i have the money.

how to maximise what i get out of puberty? i live in a place where i cant get most suplements even though i have the money.
mewing
start optimizing sleep, diet, hydration and exercise already and keep it up.
start retinoid/retinols for anti aging
make sure you have a good social circle
have hobbies

In 100,000 people how many are 6 psl?

In 100,000 people how many are 6 psl?
If I'm not wrong 6psl is like 8-9/10 right?

Well, I'd say that attractiveness in 100,000 masculine men, around 1000 are 8/10 and over, and by 8/10 I mean prettyboy mostly, no GigaChad attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
If I'm not wrong 6psl is like 8-9/10 right?

Well, I'd say that attractiveness in 100,000 masculine men, around 1000 are 8/10 and over, and by 8/10 I mean prettyboy mostly, no GigaChad attractiveness.
Yeah like 7.5/10. By pretty boy do you mean men with less dimorphism (hacker,kater) amd giga chad more dimorphic(somerhalder,cavill)?

Yeah like 7.5/10. By pretty boy do you mean men with less dimorphism (hacker,kater) amd giga chad more dimorphic(somerhalder,cavill)?
I genuinely believe prettyboys are considered 9/10's compared to masculine people like O'Pry and Tom Cruise which are like 8 at best
because prettyboys just show they're fresh by having masculine babyfaces which just signals that this person will look this good for a long time.

Can you drink topical minoxidil and have the same effects as oral + not die?

Can you drink topical minoxidil and have the same effects as oral + not die?
I don't recommend topical minoxidil as it's literally a poison orally.
Heart palpitations aren't so fun either if you get those.
You'll probably age faster because of it because daily alcohol consumption makes you age faster.

Personally I'd stick to castor oil and not mess with minoxidil but that's up to you if you wanna risk your skin health, joint pain and other possible side effects possible even with topical minoxidil.

The safest route if you now do decide to use minoxidil would be foam minoxidil with cotton swabs and only try getting it on your eyebrows, avoid getting it on your skin as much as you can. Topical minoxidil should be the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: ryangoslinglover377
What age is too early?
Fillers or implants after bimax?

How can I looksmax, ascend, and start getting some pussy?

What age is too early?
Fillers or implants after bimax?
Fillers are so short lasting (3-6 months) that I find them not worth it

Bimax is for people unaware that round jawed Longhouse Trap$tars are getting asian pussy while you're on this site rotting because you want a jaw implant for some white literally In Real Life Non-Player-Character girl (mmmMMMM white girls, white girls are the best<3) where 90% of the results look foolish

Incels, Chuds, Chads, Femcels,
Sp3llcels.

I am back with another (AMA), so-
a s k m e a n y t h i n g
and I'll give you- my honest reaction.
82f786c776283a8575c40c1c95727950.jpg

• I am LARPing, I am definitely not top 0.25% in looksmaxxing knowledge.
  • But I can tell you for sure that I have OCD.
  • I've also read ~52% of this forum.
  • I am simply making this thread to learn as well as to help you as much as I can.

Softmaxxes for Ears and Chin?

Fillers are so short lasting (3-6 months) that I find them not worth it

Bimax is for people unaware that round jawed Longhouse Trap$tars are getting asian pussy while you're on this site rotting because you want a jaw implant for some white literally In Real Life Non-Player-Character girl (mmmMMMM white girls, white girls are the best<3) where 90% of the results look foolish
Disagree, bimax + Genio hard ascends people all the time and looks more normal than any other hard max since it’s literally ur bone.

Disagree, bimax + Genio hard ascends people all the time and looks more normal than any other hard max since it’s literally ur bone.
typical side profile coper
LeafyIsHere is recessed as fuck(google leafyishere chin to see) and still slays

J
typical side profile coper
LeafyIsHere is recessed as fuck(google leafyishere chin to see) and still slays
Just become famous YouTuber theory

Snapchat 15924086712
what can I improve here ?

View attachment 2226487what can I improve here ?
Dermaneedling definitely, avoid dermarollers though, dermastamp is the best.
I'm not a pro but you should be able to do this at home, I have to research more on this to be sure.

Your hair is flat, perm it maybe
maybe longhairmaxx, long hair just looks overall more majestic

Over than that, no failos, great, and you have much more male dimorphism than me, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck