I'm at the stage where i Need to larp 4 Years younger to be successful in dating

They have a job platform, but it's Just like Indeed, i used that and landed the only job i ever had, which i kept for the astonishing amount of 2 months, that's all the help they can offer.
So you used the platform and had success. Why see it as a failure? Try again.

Also these universities usually have associations associated with the university, specifically for coupling students to internships and helping them with job interviews, improving their CV, etc. Find those associations and ask for help.

All you see is closed doors nigga. Your mindset is dooming you.

So you used the platform and had success. Why see it as a failure? Try again.

Also these universities usually have associations associated with the university, specifically for coupling students to internships and helping them with job interviews, improving their CV, etc. Find those associations and ask for help.

All you see is closed doors nigga. Your mindset is dooming you.
Because i landed the job only due to the fact i was the only applicant LMAOOOO no One wanted that shitty ass position, i applied for many other Jobs on that platform and never got a call back. Also i already asked a friend of mine to help with CV and said It was perfect, i took a course on job interviews and they Say my interviewing skills were fine. Competition Is Just too harsh, even If i graduated with 110 (equivalent to 4.0 gpa), there are people Who graduated with 110 + have more internships + younger.

Foids select econ, law and engineering students early, you don't get a halo if you study history or sociology because you're gonna be a brokie (actually a failo for foids). Women only select these men and you also need to be decent looking or better.
I studied finance, i can Just larp telling them i'm still in uni. I had a decent dating history before getting fat with medication, but now i'm in good shape again plus actually look younger than before due to stopping smoking and rotting.

Girls won't take me seriously as a 28 yo with a master degree Who does Uber and food delivery. But It all magically changes if i'm still broke but a 24 yo university student. Women only care about the potential not what you actually bring to the table. I Need to revert the clock back to 4 Years until i succeed
None of you motherfuckers think bigger. Brutal. But then again, if you're lazy and lame-minded, no wonder why many of you are in this predicament.

I studied finance, i can Just larp telling them i'm still in uni. I had a decent dating history before getting fat with medication, but now i'm in good shape again plus actually look younger than before due to stopping smoking and rotting.
Yea based on your avi it looks like you're in a good shape, keep going to the gym for 6 hours a day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 91302 and the BULL
Because i landed the job only due to the fact i was the only applicant LMAOOOO no One wanted that shitty ass position,
you'd rather work at ubereats?

>Also i already asked a friend of mine to help with CV and said It was perfect, i took a course on job interviews and they Say my interviewing skills were fine.

complete cope. if your CV was perfect and your job interview skills were fine, then how come you aren't getting calls or opportunities? you can keep lying to yourself or realize you can improve.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yea based on your avi it looks like you're in a good shape, keep going to the gym for 6 hours a day.
That's bojack man it's not me

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01

>Also i already asked a friend of mine to help with CV and said It was perfect, i took a course on job interviews and they Say my interviewing skills were fine.

complete cope. if your CV was perfect and your job interview skills were fine, then how come you aren't getting calls or opportunities? you can keep lying to yourself or realize you can improve.
Because i get outshined by Better candidates? Who are younger with more experience? Being good enough doesn't mean anything, there Is Always Someone Better. I legit did everything in my Power to improve my interviewing skills, the most i could achieve was a third round interview and i failed.

Because i get outshined by Better candidates? Who are younger with more experience? Being good enough doesn't mean anything, there Is Always Someone Better. I legit did everything in my Power to improve my interviewing skills, the most i could achieve was a third round interview and i failed.
find help man. go discuss this with your university counselors. You are not the only one facing this problem.

JFL at italian universities if they dont help their alumni find a job. Contact them, u nigga.

• JFL
find help man. go discuss this with your university counselors. You are not the only one facing this problem.

JFL at italian universities if they dont help their alumni find a job.
It's not a secret that Italy Is a shithole man. Many people go study abroad because of this, i was naive and honestly never expected to end up unemployed with my grades and knowledge so i didn't catch the opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's not a secret that Italy Is a shithole man. Many people go study abroad because of this, i was naive and honestly never expected to end up unemployed with my grades and knowledge so i didn't catch the opportunity.
Thinking a MBA will fix your issues feels like the same naivety to me.

Find something better than ubereats and go from there dude. Start job-hopping like young folks are meant to. You work a job you don't like for 1 year there, next year ur working somewhere else. That's how it goes in the modern economy. There's no loyalty.

Thinking a MBA will fix your issues feels like the same naivety to me.

Find something better than ubereats and go from there dude. Start job-hopping like young folks are meant to. You work a job you don't like for 1 year there, next year ur working somewhere else. That's how it goes in the modern economy. There's no loyalty.
It seems like we're not even talking the same language. How do i go job hopping if i can't even find the First job? You're acting like i haven't used every trick up my sleeve already.

It seems like we're not even talking the same language. How do i go job hopping if i can't even find the First job? You're acting like i haven't used every trick up my sleeve already.
you said you had a job for 2 months which nobody wanted. why did u lose it in 2 months? why cant you find new similar jobs?

I don’t think he’s coping. When you realise how far the blackpill extends to all areas of life including work then you know there’s pretty much nothing he can do about it.

• +1
you said you had a job for 2 months which nobody wanted. why did u lose it in 2 months? why cant you find new similar jobs?
Because the dude was Just looking for an underpaid Grad to finish a project then ditch him.

I don’t think he’s coping. When you realise how far the blackpill extends to all areas of life including work then you know there’s pretty much nothing he can do about it.
He's talking about his perspective from Netherlands, literally a First world paradise, vs an hyper competitive hellhole like Italy with Little demand for skilled workers.

Girls won't take me seriously as a 28 yo with a master degree Who does Uber and food delivery. But It all magically changes if i'm still broke but a 24 yo university student. Women only care about the potential not what you actually bring to the table. I Need to revert the clock back to 4 Years until i succeed
I’m a teenager so I am not experiencing this dilemma

I’m a teenager so I am not experiencing this dilemma
Good for you. Life was so much Better as a teenager. Adulthood sucks. I suggest you to log off from places like this and social media though. Just enjoy your best years

Good for you. Life was so much Better as a teenager. Adulthood sucks. I suggest you to log off from places like this and social media though. Just enjoy your best years
After I get lean I will

It doesn't matter you're in High school. I got my First gf while i was fat with acne.
Times have changed the market is far more competitive currenrly