I'm at the stage where i Need to larp 4 Years younger to be successful in dating

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Girls won't take me seriously as a 28 yo with a master degree Who does Uber and food delivery. But It all magically changes if i'm still broke but a 24 yo university student. Women only care about the potential not what you actually bring to the table. I Need to revert the clock back to 4 Years until i succeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, seethe, cromagnon and 21 others
Why won‘t you just date women your age chud?

Because they Will think i'm a loser. Plus i'm closer to 20-25 yo women both in mentality and looks

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Numb, soulless_npc and 1 other person
28yo girls are most demanding despite looking much much worse than younger ones

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, say∅, panjeet currycel and 5 others
It's officially over

• +1
Reactions: seethe and 케이제이
same I'm going to larp as like 21. god would forgive me

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and the BULL
28yo girls are most demanding despite looking much much worse than younger ones
Yes, 28 yo women want both looks and betabux potential, while looking worse than their former self, and Will gaslight you by telling you women your Age are too much to handle for you so you "groom" younger ones

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, BlackpilledPlatypus, LancasteR and 4 others
Larp and identityfraudmaxx. At 28 it’s over. The only girls left are the ones with insanely high standards, or the ones who are completely calculated when it comes to love (preparing to divorce for your assets the moment you meet)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Frankiks2, 케이제이 and 4 others
Larp and identityfraudmaxx. At 28 it’s over. The only girls left are the ones with insanely high standards, or the ones who are completely calculated when it comes to love (preparing to divorce for your assets the moment you meet)
it's very legal to fuck a 21 year old at 28+ so if you can get away with larping as younger you're an idiot if you don't take advantage of it

• +1
Reactions: Numb
i only talk to and date foids between age of 17-19, anything older is wall territory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and EliteMewing
it's very legal to fuck a 21 year old at 28+ so if you can get away with larping as younger you're an idiot if you don't take advantage of it
Yes, but it is easier at 21 than it is 28

Agepill is brutal. I'm lucky to be 21, but I'll be 22 next month and who knows how much time will fly...

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and the BULL
Yes, but it is easier at 21 than it is 28
I'm 30 and I don't look older than some guys here who are 21. not all, just the ones who are starting to age already

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and BrahminBoss
i only talk to and date foids between age of 17-19, anything older is wall territory
Nah realistically Wall Is 25+, when they're out of uni and start valuing your betabux potential while their looks are start to fading. But yes 18 yo have more bubbly personality and are less run through so even more fun

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and atlantean
you live in hypergamous hellhole then, here if you keep your looks smv actually peaks in 35 cos girls here want big frame tall hairy bearded w deep voice. Delon would be invisble here

Nah realistically Wall Is 25+, when they're out of uni and start valuing your betabux potential while their looks are start to fading. But yes 18 yo have more bubbly personality and are less run through so even more fun
they are more youthful and happier, old foids always complain about shit and r always bitching idk how anyone can put up with that i felt like roping the last time i talked to a foid my age

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Don't worry OP, at 28 women already realized they smashed the wall at about 23 and start to really go down hill, fast. This is further fueled by a diet of vodka and mcdonalds.
Mens value starts to increase after about 28. The only way is up for males at this point and is opposite for females. Keep your head up and use that degree for a better career

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Don't worry OP, at 28 women already realized they smashed the wall at about 23 and start to really go down hill, fast. This is further fueled by a diet of vodka and mcdonalds.
Mens value starts to increase after about 28. The only way is up for males at this point and is opposite for females. Keep your head up and use that degree for a better career
Yeah men's value go up for betabuxxing but i"m not in that position i have little money

Yeah men's value go up for betabuxxing but i"m not in that position i have little money
Who says you need to have a female to use you for monies?
And as I said, use your masters degree to get into a career where you can earn more then you can stop giving a fuck about women. You'll have plenty of currency and that's really all that matters

Who says you need to have a female to use you for monies?
And as I said, use your masters degree to get into a career where you can earn more then you can stop giving a fuck about women. You'll have plenty of currency and that's really all that matters
It"s not Easy job market Is saturated in Italy. All i can do right now Is squeeze the fuck out of the Little youth that Is left in me then go MGTOW

Maybe start owning the life you have instead of frauding and giving excuses.
All you do is cope, and then 4 years from now your topic will be: 'I need to fraud as a 28yo because my life isn't good enough at 32yo to date.'

All you are doing is digging a bigger hole for yourself to die in buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and panjeet currycel
Won’t work u fat oldcel. Should have done it earlier too old to slay now because things get noticeable

Won’t work u fat oldcel. Should have done it earlier too old to slay now because things get noticeable
I'm not fat anymore and i look like this
IMG 20240517 162732
keep your manlet ramblings out of my threads.

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Maybe start owning the life you have instead of frauding and giving excuses.
All you do is cope, and then 4 years from now your topic will be: 'I need to fraud as a 28yo because my life isn't good enough at 32yo to date.'

All you are doing is digging a bigger hole for yourself to die in buddyboyo.
Cope, frauding Is law. Women expect you to have your shit sorted at 28. If i manage to do that i won't have to fraud anymore.

Cope, frauding Is law. Women expect you to have your shit sorted at 28. If i manage to do that i won't have to fraud anymore.
how is frauding to date some woman who wouldn't like you if she found out about your fraud, help you improve your life?

it doesn't
nigga thinks fucking some subpar pussy will give him superpowers to fix his life or smth.

how is frauding to date some woman who wouldn't like you if she found out about your fraud, help you improve your life?

it doesn't
nigga thinks fucking some subpar pussy will give him superpowers to fix his life or smth.
Yeah it's Just another cope, but Better than keep fucking my left hand i Guess.

Girls won't take me seriously as a 28 yo with a master degree Who does Uber and food delivery. But It all magically changes if i'm still broke but a 24 yo university student. Women only care about the potential not what you actually bring to the table. I Need to revert the clock back to 4 Years until i succeed
Should've married earlier and have kids, you stupid wop. No wonder Italy is having low birth rates.

it doesn't
Like do you seriously think telling women that you're 29 in uni isn't a huge turn off? It all changes if you claim 24-25. Women Just conform to societal standards and won't question It further. In the meanwhile you can go on and try to improve your position.

Should've married earlier and have kids, you stupid wop. No wonder Italy is having low birth rates.
:soy::soy::soy: keep your pathetic mindset out of my threads. Just because your parents were dumb enough to do so It doesn't mean i gotta do the same. Kids are a huge liability nowadays, so It Is getting married to a roastie Who Will statistically speaking likely divorce rape you.

Like do you seriously think telling women that you're 29 in uni isn't a huge turn off? It all changes if you claim 24-25. Women Just conform to societal standards and won't question It further. In the meanwhile you can go on and try to improve your position.
Last girl I dated was 28yo who worked fulltime as a psychologist (masters degree) with her own house, car, etc.
She didn't care about me being a failed student who lives in a shitty stinky student dorm.

You're just making up excuses.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and the BULL
:soy::soy::soy: keep your pathetic mindset out of my threads. Just because your parents were dumb enough to do so It doesn't mean i gotta do the same. Kids are a huge liability nowadays, so It Is getting married to a roastie Who Will statistically speaking likely divorce rape you.
Why would they divorce you if you were a chad? Now as you're getting older, your looks will fade away and you won't slay anymore unless you have mogger bones like Hernan Drago.

Last girl I dated was 28yo who worked fulltime as a psychologist (masters degree) with her own house, car, etc.
She didn't care about me being a failed student who works in a shitty stinky student dorm.

You're just making up excuses.
I'm not a chad like you, chads like you can get away with anything, i can't

I'm not a chad like you, chads like you can get away with anything, i can't
more excuses

it's amazing how deep the coping is in you.

how are you planning on fixing this personality disorder?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Why would they divorce you if you were a chad? Now as you're getting older, your looks will fade away and you won't slay anymore unless you have mogger bones like Hernan Drago.
Who said i'm a chad?? I'm htn with size halo. Nothing special. And poor. Who the fuck would marry me, and why would i? My looks Will deteriorate but i'm still youthful due to rotting so i can squeeze out the last shard of youth left in me while i try to improve my position. Realistically Is the best i can do

more excuses

it's amazing how deep the coping is in you.

how are you planning on fixing this personality disorder?
How It Is an excuse? What "personality disorders" even means in this context? Chad can have a criminal record and women won't care, but i'm not chad, so i have to put a facade to get something. It's the best i can do until i don't improve my position. You're talking like some bluepilled therapist lol

Do it. I larp my age all the time. It’s like a game to see if they’ll ever find out. They never do. And if they find out, fuck it, so I fooled you bitch ahaha.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and the BULL
How It Is an excuse? What "personality disorders" even means in this context? Chad can have a criminal record and women won't care, but i'm not chad, so i have to put a facade to get something. It's the best i can do until i don't improve my position. You're talking like some bluepilled therapist lol
maybe start fixing your life instead of worrying about frauding on dates.
JFL at how you can be this unfocussed.

It's like your house is on fire, but you are worried about tomorrow's weather instead.

Who said i'm a chad?? I'm htn with size halo. Nothing special. And poor. Who the fuck would marry me, and why would i? My looks Will deteriorate but i'm still youthful due to rotting so i can squeeze out the last shard of youth left in me while i try to improve my position. Realistically Is the best i can do
HTN is still a chad in real life and it's rare since everyone is MTN/LTNs irl(at least in my experience, i don't know if everyone in Italy is a mogger). And why would women care about your wealth as long as you're hot? This isn't 1950s, and poor people more likely to breed than rich people. There are legit dalit janitors who are married forever and have 6 kids.

maybe start fixing your life instead of worrying about frauding on dates.
JFL at how you can be this unfocussed.

It's like your house is on fire, but you are worried about tomorrow's weather instead.
fixing my life takes too long. i still can't find a job. i've been thinking about doing a MBA but i need 15k euros for that so i will need to work for another year. i don't want to just sit at home until i magically land a job.

HTN is still a chad in real life and it's rare since everyone is MTN/LTNs irl(at least in my experience, i don't know if everyone in Italy is a mogger). And why would women care about your wealth as long as you're hot? This isn't 1950s, and poor people more likely to breed than rich people. There are legit dalit janitors who are married forever and have 6 kids.
if i make a kid i want to make sure he can live in comfort and have everything he needs. i'm not like those low iq ethniks that just breed like rabbits while making their kids live in poverty. italy has a low birth rate because many people barely make ends meet.

fixing my life takes too long. i still can't find a job. i've been thinking about doing a MBA but i need 15k euros for that so i will need to work for another year. i don't want to just sit at home until i magically land a job.
u finished a masters degree, with which you cant even get anything better than an ubereats job with it, but now you want to waste 15k on a MBA. And then suddenly all the best jobs will be for the grabbing right.

oke man, you do you.

• JFL
u finished a masters degree, with which you cant even get anything better than an ubereats job with it, but now you want to waste 15k on a MBA. And then suddenly all the best jobs will be for the grabbing right.

oke man, you do you.
isn't this what usually people do? when they can't find a job they get more qualifications. and the MBA i'm looking for has a guaranteed internship with a 98% retention rate. what is it your alternative? just keep spamming CVs with the same disappointing results?

isn't this what usually people do? when they can't find a job they get more qualifications. and the MBA i'm looking for has a guaranteed internship with a 98% retention rate. what is it your alternative? just keep spamming CVs with the same disappointing results?
get in touch with the university where you got your masters and/or the university associations and tell them you are struggling to get a job with your degree and are looking for advice/help.

I am sure they have people working there who deal with people having these issues all the time + have all the connections and experience to help you.

• JFL
Clocks ticking, old fart ⏰

It’s all about remaining in early twenties forever
Hahaha

• +1
get in touch with the university where you got your masters and/or the university associations and tell them you are struggling to get a job with your degree and are looking for advice/help.

I am sure they have people working there who deal with people having these issues all the time + have all the connections and experience to help you.
I already tried that Just After i graduated. They told me Is not their business to find me a job.

I already tried that Just After i graduated. They told me Is not their business to find me a job.
it is not their business to find you a job, but it's their business to help you find a job.

try again. you have nothing to lose.

• JFL
it is not their business to find you a job, but it's their business to help you find a job.

try again. you have nothing to lose.
They have a job platform, but it's Just like Indeed, i used that and landed the only job i ever had, which i kept for the astonishing amount of 2 months, that's all the help they can offer. It was a shitty job that paid 500 euros monthly btw while i worked full hours

Foids select econ, law and engineering students early, you don't get a halo if you study history or sociology because you're gonna be a brokie (actually a failo for foids). Women only select these men and you also need to be decent looking or better.