I'm attracted to girls who look like dolls

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
16,091
Reputation
41,307
I don't know why but I love that Barbie doll phenotype so much, even my foid looks like a doll, does anyone share the same taste as me?
Here's an example of what I'm talking about

Also this bitch fogs Adriana Lima to the moon and back
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 5180
I don't know why but I love that Barbie doll phenotype so much, even my foid looks like a doll, does anyone share the same taste as me?
Here's an example of what I'm talking about

Also this bitch fogs Adriana Lima to the moon and back

ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Any girl that’s. GL I like
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Maybe because you like treating girls like dolls,you toxic masculinity sexist rapist,have some respect for woman!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
:rage:
Maybe because you like treating girls like dolls,you toxic masculinity sexist rapist,have some respect for woman!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Fn70obruym941
 
2

JFL
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab and 3 others
For a moment I read dogs in the title.

And thought I could relate

Then I read again and I was wrong.
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Arvenas, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person

This for u OP
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Vidyacoper
That girl is 13 years old my nigga
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper
1590227347536

Tremble


th-that was a close one... i was about to say something that would have made the fbi put me on a list
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, IWantToMax, Arvenas and 1 other person
Откуда из России ты?
 

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
29
Views
118
final boss
final boss
WonkyChin186
Replies
11
Views
56
kyril
kyril
Coolcatcastle
Replies
13
Views
103
Coolcatcastle
Coolcatcastle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top