I'm back for lols while Lookism is down, prob hang around for the Christmas period. Rate updated looks & give Looksmaxing advice

Loooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Laughing laugh

Who the fuck made this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Millennials were the ones who started all this mindless crap and fed it to Zoomers.
Fuck the millennials. They are gay baby fucking baboons who want to sit on welfare till their butt turns blue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
5'8 manlet height.
You can just spot a 5'6 (tops) claiming 5'8 on sight, a true 5'8 (5'7.75 minimum average of morning and night height) is not a manlet anywhere in the world even in the Netherlands, but it is below average in almost every western country. If you could prove to me that you are actually 5'8 I would be stunned lmao

You can just spot a 5'6 (tops) claiming 5'8 on sight, a true 5'8 (5'7.75 minimum average of morning and night height) is not a manlet anywhere in the world even in the Netherlands, but it is below average in almost every western country. If you could prove to me that you are actually 5'8 I would be stunned lmao

Nah G lmao

I am legit 173.1cm in the morning and marginally under that in the evening

That was the evening BUT the reason you are getting that vibe is because my frame looks EXTREMELY small in that particular vid, due to wearing a very tight dry-fit buttoned up shirt

Ask around. I am one of the realist guys on here.

A166ad02f576d83bdb1df09e9088cedd

Nah G lmao

That was the evening BUT the reason you are getting that vibe is because my frame looks EXTREMELY small in that particular vid, due to wearing a very tight dry-fit buttoned up shirt

Ask around. I am one of the realist guys on here.

View attachment 1426754

And just to add 5'8 IS manlet.

100%

5'7"-5'9" is ideal male height.

In the land of absolute cope.

Anything below 5'9 is manlet and anything and unless you are 5'10 a woman can always take issue with your height unless she is sub 5'3 + men respect you level, on a subconscious level.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
In the land of absolute cope.

Anything below 5'9 is manlet and anything and unless you are 5'10 a woman can always take issue with your height unless she is sub 5'3 + men respect you level, on a subconscious level.
Every hollywood actor is between 5'7" and 6'. It's the ideal male height for getting women. All that stuff about being "mUH 6'5"" is just cope. Only thing you attract is gym bros.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Every hollywood actor is between 5'7" and 6'. It's the ideal male height for getting women. All that stuff about being "mUH 6'5"" is just cope. Only thing you attract is gym bros.

You're so wrong lol. You're a man so you have no clue. You have to look at it through the lens of a female.

It makes them feel all small and girly. It makes them go 'PHWOAR' and 'YUMMY'. They wanna be all wrapped up in those big shoulders you've got as a tall dude. Of course shoulder frame will matter. You can't just be a tall lanky dude.

Trust me bro. It matters A LOT. 1pt is not true. 6'2 and above adds 2pts. Esp if you are 5/10 facially minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and ifyouwannabemylover
You look like Chad.

View attachment 1426779

You look like you are from Incels.Is. How the fuck can you say this? Lmao
  • perfect bodyfat percentage
  • perfect facial symmetry
  • Good Hair Style
  • Thick eyebrows lol
  • Good muscle mass
  • Whitened teeth
  • Good Style
  • High T
  • Jaw definition
  • Good Stubble (not patchy)
  • Stubble but not beard, so shows off you're jaw definition while also showing that you're high-T enough for full beard
You do well on tinder, no?

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • perfect bodyfat percentage
  • perfect facial symmetry
  • Good Hair Style
  • Thick eyebrows lol
  • Good muscle mass
  • Whitened teeth
  • Good Style
  • High T
  • Jaw definition
  • Good Stubble (not patchy)
  • Stubble but not beard, so shows off you're jaw definition while also showing that you're high-T enough for full beard
You do well on tinder, no?

Well thanks man.

I find it hard to debate in this instance because I see myself as a HTN and have a little bit of BDD, so might be a little bias, but how about my eye-area and skin colouring? I have an Indian undertone don't I?

Aren't these the 3 fundamentals:

Eyes-area > Jaw > Midface ... for a man?

My eyes are good, but their shape are very bad. The PFL is good, the IPD is bad and the outter tilts are bad.

Where are all the looks autists on here? They all disappeared. Bring in the experts.

I appreciate it though man. Thanks a lot.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You're so wrong lol. You're a man so you have no clue. You have to look at it through the lens of a female.

It makes them feel all small and girly. It makes them go 'PHWOAR' and 'YUMMY'. They wanna be all wrapped up in those big shoulders you've got as a tall dude. Of course shoulder frame will matter. You can't just be a tall lanky dude.

Trust me bro. It matters A LOT. 1pt is not true. 6'2 and above adds 2pts. Esp if you are 5/10 facially minimum.
I'm 5/10 6'7". Where's my harem of virgins?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and ifyouwannabemylover
Lmaoo 5'8 on the dot in the morning :ROFLMAO: you're 5'7 even if you are telling the truth, but it isn't that egregious of a claim so ig it isn't that big of a deal
Yea that also the angle and your face screams 5'6
What is this supposed to prove
And just to add 5'8 IS manlet.

100%
The reason people think this is because manlets (5'6-) claim 5'7-5'9 which ruins everyone's height perception. I guarantee a real 5'8 man (175 cm in the morning) wouldn't be considered manlet by the vast majority of the population

• Hmm...
Alright I just clocked you were trolling

Fucking Zoomer
Not trolling you retarded millennial. You are the rest of your generation were the faggots who made Tinder, hypergamy, social media, etc and fucked us all up just to make a buck while you still got to enjoy your youth. Go back to Lookism.

• JFL
Not trolling you retarded millennial. You are the rest of your generation were the faggots who made Tinder, hypergamy, social media, etc and fucked us all up just to make a buck while you still got to enjoy your youth. Go back to Lookism.

Giphy

• +1
Lmaoo 5'8 on the dot in the morning :ROFLMAO: you're 5'7 even if you are telling the truth, but it isn't that egregious of a claim so ig it isn't that big of a deal

Yea that also the angle and your face screams 5'6

What is this supposed to prove

The reason people think this is because manlets (5'6-) claim 5'7-5'9 which ruins everyone's height perception. I guarantee a real 5'8 man (175 cm in the morning) wouldn't be considered manlet by the vast majority of the population

175cm is 5'9 you are not 5'8

Believe me I am 5'8

I know what you are saying about my face screaming 5'6 in that particular video because THAT is exactly what I was thinking during that video, that I looked short as to how my face was appearing. Hence I became concerned I was looking manlet and mentioned it lol

This is a site where average to below average guys struggle with chicks because their appearances aren't enough to get them the confidence to go out there and do shit. So there would be no reason for me to fabricate a fake height. There are no chicks here.

I am 172 in the evening and 173 in the morning.

Make an assessment again based on these:

2021 12 05 053946

2021 12 05 053904

Old video from 2020

How tall does my face look here? Still screaming 5'6? Lol. Be real and objective.

nothing about face here

I think it's rather that certain face shapes aka short face syndrome make you look short but op doesn't fall into that category

He is referring to my shoulder-frame and he doesn;t even realise it

It's not my face that screams 5'6 it's my build etc because I have lost a lot of weight and not really replaced it with much muscle

I still haven't completely figured out if he is but I've seen his pics he's a legit tallfag

I get it now, he's tall and an incel so uses that as a barometer for it meaning shit

What's his face /10?

• +1
average-ish

Another autistic mentalcel that learned to be aspie through lack of social interaction and addiction to technology and is now paying the. Classic Zoomer. Better get on that red pill shit immediately. Niggas tall and has an acceptable face lol he has the easiest route to looksmaxing with gym. Pheno is caucasian right?

• JFL
Another autistic mentalcel that learned to be aspie through lack of social interaction and addiction to technology and is now paying the. Classic Zoomer. Better get on that red pill shit immediately. Niggas tall and has an acceptable face lol he has the easiest route to looksmaxing with gym. Pheno is caucasian right?
I'm not a zoomer lmfao and I'm already gymmaxxed. No, I'm not caucasian, I'm half Indian and half Slavic.

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
Reminder this guy will not undergo any surgery anyway

• +1
I'm 171.5cm upon waking up and probably 170.5cm before bedtime, so 5'7", and I am definitely, obviously, 100% a manlet. OP is also a manlet, but in a better position.

175cm is 5'9 you are not 5'8
Rob Paul is 175 in the morning and still claims 5’8, I think he measures incorrectly though and is actually closer to 5’8.5 174 cm
Believe me I am 5'8
No but don’t take it personally everyone height frauds I literally don’t believe anyone without measurements
I know what you are saying about my face screaming 5'6 in that particular video because THAT is exactly what I was thinking during that video, that I looked short as to how my face was appearing. Hence I became concerned I was looking manlet and mentioned it lol
Idk what it is exactly but if we are only talking ab your face, it looks small as a whole, you have a juvenile hairline (good thing imo), short interpupillary distance,
Make an assessment again based on these:
Again I can’t make judgements based on these pictures and if you want me to guess I’d still say 5’6
5'6? Lol. Be real and objective.
I mean 5’6 is the start of manlet and a true 5’8 is below average but there still isn’t that much difference in between the two heights

oh no

• +1
Long time no see brother! :) how are you

Rob Paul is 175 in the morning and still claims 5’8, I think he measures incorrectly though and is actually closer to 5’8.5 174 cm

No but don’t take it personally everyone height frauds I literally don’t believe anyone without measurements

Idk what it is exactly but if we are only talking ab your face, it looks small as a whole, you have a juvenile hairline (good thing imo), short interpupillary distance,

Again I can’t make judgements based on these pictures and if you want me to guess I’d still say 5’6

I mean 5’6 is the start of manlet and a true 5’8 is below average but there still isn’t that much difference in between the two heights

My hairline is only showing because I stupidly went with no fringe. Once I have the fringe back in place that won't be there. I definitely knew this already. The hairline infantilises me. Absolutely. Look in the other videos however and you will see that this isn't the case with longer hair. Hence it doesn't make me week 5'6 which I am not btw lol. Try and forget this first videos first impression as I can tell you might not be able to get that out of your mind. Is this the first time you seeing me?

As for small face. I have a relatively wide skull. Id say comfortably above average. So you must be referring to the frontal cranium and not the neurocraniun right when you say small face. It actually isn't as small as it appears in that video and I have lost bone due to tooth loss which might be a contributing factor. Do I lack bone mass? Having short hair doesn't suit my face, esp fringe.

It's not that small however and more so the angle. I'll show you another recent video I made for a joke on lookism

My hairline is only showing because I stupidly went with no fringe. Once I have the fringe back in place that won't be there. I definitely knew this already. The hairline infantilises me. Absolutely. Look in the other videos however and you will see that this isn't the case with longer hair. Hence it doesn't make me week 5'6 which I am not btw lol. Try and forget this first videos first impression as I can tell you might not be able to get that out of your mind. Is this the first time you seeing me?

As for small face. I have a relatively wide skull. Id say comfortably above average. So you must be referring to the frontal cranium and not the neurocraniun right when you say small face. It actually isn't as small as it appears in that video and I have lost bone due to tooth loss which might be a contributing factor. Do I lack bone mass? Having short hair doesn't suit my face, esp fringe.

It's not that small however and more so the angle. I'll show you another recent video I made for a joke on lookism

I done this for a joke so don't take is seriously btw

As you can see it's all about angles and lighting with cameras, esp selfie cameras on phones. Scrapping away what you saw in the vid in the op I don't believe you can say I have a small and short man's face here and definitely not voice. You can see my frame better now too

Longer hair and fish pouting lol. Was about 2 months back and was prob carrying a bit of excess there and at around 17%

IMG 20211205 120708

Reminder this guy will not undergo any surgery anyway

Without knowing it you have just projected your own do nothing personality onto others.

I get it though because most users on here are exactly like that.

I'm 171.5cm upon waking up and probably 170.5cm before bedtime, so 5'7", and I am definitely, obviously, 100% a manlet. OP is also a manlet, but in a better position.

Why am I in a better position? Taller appearing? I am legit 5'8 in morning I am stunned by the convinction this other guy has at 5'6 loool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
Why am I in a better position? Taller appearing? I am legit 5'8 in morning
Yeah, 5'8" > 5'7", obviously. The difference here is much more crucial than e.g. 6'1" and 6'2".
I am stunned by the convinction this other guy has at 5'6 loool
Yeah, it's like those "if you claim to be 15, you must be 13" posters we're all familiar with from our teenage years.

• +1
Yeah, 5'8" > 5'7", obviously. The difference here is much more crucial than e.g. 6'1" and 6'2".

Yeah, it's like those "if you claim to be 15, you must be 13" posters we're all familiar with from our teenage years.

True although I am a weak 5'8 so it's only 2cm not even an inch between us.

Heights work in ranges. 5'7 to 5'9, 5'10 to 6'0 and 6'1 to 6'3 otherwise the disparity between them isn't really noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15985
  • JFL