I'm back for lols while Lookism is down, prob hang around for the Christmas period. Rate updated looks & give Looksmaxing advice

I am getting entertainment from the fact you included 1 extra millimetre in your measurement, fair enough if it was 5mm aka 0.5cm

Why do niggas irl say I often look 5'9 sometimes 5'10 and these cunts be telling me 5'6? Fucking tell me bruv.

Why do niggas irl say I often look 5'9 sometimes 5'10 and these cunts be telling me 5'6? Fucking tell me bruv.
I lived with a guy for many years who is 5'10 flat
Occasionally I see him in public walking towards me on the street and because he is dressed well, it will take me a moment to realize it is him. My first reaction when I realize it's him is that he looks taller on the street than when I am standing next to him in the kitchen.
In other words, when I see this guy in public, my first reaction is that he looks decently tall relative to other people, but I know for a fact he is 5'10 which is the national average.
He has a slim build so that contributes to him looking decently tall
He has claimed that he is 6'
I never called him out on it but being 5'10 with good proportions is enough for people to believe you are 6'
Therefore being 5'8 is enough for people to believe you when you say you are 5'9, potentially 5'10

Well thanks man.

I find it hard to debate in this instance because I see myself as a HTN and have a little bit of BDD, so might be a little bias, but how about my eye-area and skin colouring? I have an Indian undertone don't I?

Aren't these the 3 fundamentals:

Eyes-area > Jaw > Midface ... for a man?

My eyes are good, but their shape are very bad. The PFL is good, the IPD is bad and the outter tilts are bad.

Where are all the looks autists on here? They all disappeared. Bring in the experts.

I appreciate it though man. Thanks a lot.
I'm not a PSL autist, but I have watched all of wheat waffles videos (psl autist leader), and I do think he makes up a lot of shit without evidence, like his stuff on tilt of eyes where his evidence is only the extreme photoshopped version of it. I could photoshop some one with giant nostrils and then go around claiming that nostril size mattered. He also fails to take into account that eye tilt is race dependent, so it's going to look different on some one who looks Asian than some one who looks Caucasian.

And he draws lots of conclusions based on correlation. It's mostly just victim complex thinking, dressed up to sound like science.

I don't see any issue with your jaw, midface, or eye area. Shorter midface is a sign of good health within reason. Longer midface is a sign of mouth breathing, which is an indicator of poor health.

The racepill is bullshit most of the time, because it fails to take into account supply and demand mechanics. An indian looking person living in a western country, if fully looksmaxed could do much better than a white person fully looks maxed in a western country. Not because more women are interested in him, but because there are more women interested in the foreign/exotic look, or his particular race, than there are good looking single looksmaxed Indian men available for those women. So the supply and demand mechanics are in his favor, and he get's to choose hotter girls. I saw it with a looksmatched asian guy that cleaned up on tinder. Quality of matches > Quantity of matches.